What mobile games are you playing?

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It’s been a while since I’ve gotten into a good mobile game (desert golf was the last one) and I’ve found myself looking for something fun to play on my phone.

Which leads me to my question, what’s everyone playing on their phones right now?

I would prefer games that straight up charge you up front and skip the ads/micro transactions but I’m open to anything

Thanks duders!

redzavod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Reigns: Her Majesty is a wonderful follow up to the first Reigns game by Devolver Digital. Surprising amount of depth in the tinder-style interface.

No Caption Provided

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

secondguess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alto’s Adventure, and its sequel, Alto’s Odyssey are great relaxing infinite runners(or infinite boarders). Both up front charges and no paying to bypass the progression.

Also Solitarica! It does have one piece of paid dlc, but I wouldn’t class that as it having micro transactions.

totsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Recently played Reigns: Her Majesty, it's pretty cool but did not hook me like the first one did.

Just today I played Florence, it's an interactive story made by a studio name Mountains (which includes Monument Valley's lead designer). It's about 1 hour long and costs $3, totally worth it!

No Caption Provided

I'm also looking forward to playing Monument Valley 2 and Hidden My Game By Mom, but did not have time yet.

Terra1909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished up Alto's Adventure and been playing Not Golf, which I bought 2 years ago but didn't really get into at the time.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one where i actively steer away from mobile gaming. Its an easy game but has lackluster graphics and a shallow game play.

msouza1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been playing Fortnite on iOS. Runs totally fine on my iPhone SE. The controls aren't great especially when playing on a phone. The buttons are way too small for a phone screen and the text is barely legible. Maybe it's better when playing on an iPad.

generalthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By generalthief

I have been playing some pubg mobile. It's not bad.

Plus I won a chicken dinner on my first match.

https://imgur.com/yUvUwxc

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guild of dungeoneering, hearthstone.

gam3rdud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monument Valley :)

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't play it much anymore, but Color Switch is a really simple, yet fun time waster. It's also really addictive and is constantly adding new kinds of levels and gameplay styles. Sometimes my siblings and I compete to see who can get through the newest mode the fastest on a family road trip.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

Mobile games are a large part of my video game diet these days, so this is a sample of what I'm into these days:

1. Naruto x Boruto: Ninja Voltage (gameplay resembles Marvel Alliance with a bit of dungeon-building on the side)

2. Fire Emblem Heroes (tweaks the Fire Emblem RPG formula a bit)

3. Marvel: Contest of Champions (very boiled down fighting game)

3. Transformers: Forged to Fight (made by those who made Contest of Champions, fighting upgraded to a 3D plane)

4. Tekken Mobile (different control scheme from games 3. and 4., considering writing a review about it)

5. Gods of Rome (inferior knockoff to game 3.)

More recently, I have been looking at 2 RPGs from Marvel and DC on the mobile platform; was hoping to write a blog post comparing these two:

6. Marvel Strike Force (a knockoff to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes)

7. DC Unchained (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe plays similar to Marvel Alliance?)

In other words, I really need to get back to getting pummelled in Tekken Tag 2's online mode : )

j3ke7zt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subway Surf, Stack, Dope Wars, Claim Addiction, Dancing Line.

ichthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just recently got waaaaay into the Cube Escape series. It's a pretty fantastic old-school point-and-click series with a super creepy Twin Peaks vibe and an overarching storyline that runs through most of the games. It's unsettling and weird as hell (with occasional jump scares) and I love it. The best part is most of the games are free (no microtransactions, only ads), with a couple of the meatier games being paid.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Snakebird... thanks Brad