Whats the crazy ass japanese game thats like geometry wars???

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

sorry i forgot the title of those crazy japanese game. my friend thinks the hardest levels on Super Stardust HD are crazy hard, and i know they can't compare to those insane japanese games where its nearly impossible to dodge anything. help me out really quick i wanna show him this.l

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

ahhh....mods you can delete it. i was looking for mushihimesa whateverrr lol its INSANE! lol

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

They arent like Geometry Wars, but what you are thinking of are Bullet Hell shooters. Google em.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

The only thing that comes to mind is Ikaruga, but that's not a dual-stick shooter.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By roushimsx
TwoOneFive said:
"ahhh....mods you can delete it. i was looking for mushihimesa whateverrr lol its INSANE! lol"
Mushihimesama has nearly nothing in common with Geometry Wars and it's actually pretty easy compared to Dodonpachi Daioujou and Mars Matrix. Not as easy as Espgaluda, but not as overbearing as you'd think. Especially in arrange mode. You should warm up with some Giga Wing or Giga Wing 2...they're excellent beginner shmups. Or maybe some Legendary Wings to boost your confidence, first (you should be able to 1CC it within your first three attempts).
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I'd imagine you mean ikaruga, but it's not like geometry wars, it's a overhead flying shoot em up

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Snail
roushimsx said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"ahhh....mods you can delete it. i was looking for mushihimesa whateverrr lol its INSANE! lol"
Mushihimesama has nearly nothing in common with Geometry Wars and it's actually pretty easy compared to Dodonpachi Daioujou and Mars Matrix. Not as easy as Espgaluda, but not as overbearing as you'd think. Especially in arrange mode. You should warm up with some Giga Wing or Giga Wing 2...they're excellent beginner shmups. Or maybe some Legendary Wings to boost your confidence, first (you should be able to 1CC it within your first three attempts)."
Holy...
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TwoOneFive
roushimsx said:
"TwoOneFive said:
Mushihimesama has nearly nothing in common with Geometry Wars and it's actually pretty easy compared to Dodonpachi Daioujou and Mars Matrix. Not as easy as Espgaluda, but not as overbearing as you'd think. Especially in arrange mode. You should warm up with some Giga Wing or Giga Wing 2...they're excellent beginner shmups. Or maybe some Legendary Wings to boost your confidence, first (you should be able to 1CC it within your first three attempts)."
lol, easily one of the best replies to anything i've ever said on the internet.
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By StarFoxA
roushimsx said:
"TwoOneFive said:
Giga Wing wasn't as well-received as it should have been...
NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NukeGoBoom

Super Stardust HD isnt japanese but its simmiliar to Geo Wars only with a lot more dept.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Al3xand3r

Perfect Cherry Blossom bullet hell plx.