What's up with UPF?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigsteve33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By bigsteve33

So, just wondering (couldn't find anything on it by searching the forums). When exactly is Unprofessional Fridays? I'm probably at work and don't get to watch the live stream but I don't see a schedule for when it streams anywhere. If I knew when to look, I might be able to sneak some viewing of the UPF stream at work.. (Edit: Asked and Answered the Upcoming Box when you scroll down on the front page)

Also and more importantly for me, when does it post to the site as archived video? Last week the video said posted at 6pm (Guessing PST) but I didn't see it on the site from 9-11pm EST and ended up watching it Sat.

And again today It's 12am EST and no UPF. (Edit: Ok, yes I see my mistake it is Fri morning right now, not Sat morning. New(ish) schedule working Tues-Sat and my brain is still adjusting.)

Longtime podcast listener (subscribed before it was the Bombcast and was How to Build a Bomb (I think.. it's hazy)). And longtime Giant Bomb member (Since day1).

BigSteve33

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By villainy

Hi. It's Thursday (well Friday 12:28AM EST but ignoring that). You should probably still go to work on Friday.

Now that's out of the way. UPF is regularly scheduled for Friday 6PM Eastern which is when the chat page goes live and sweet royalty-free music starts playing, the acutal show usually starts 6:30-ish. Archive times vary wildly depending on Drew's international man of mystery status, the amount of literal poop on Jason's hands, and the Earth's alignment with Neptune.

Edit: It's also always on the "Coming up on Giant Bomb" box at least by Thursday. Just like it is right now.

JayPB08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 4

I mean, Unprofessional Fridays are on...Fridays, at 6 pm. There's no UPF archive yet because it's only been Friday on the east coast for thirty minutes; the actual stream hasn't happened yet. Also, I'm perplexed how you don't see a schedule when it's actually right now on the front page.

As for when the archive is posted, it's usually a couple hours after the streams over, so around 10 pm EST.

bigsteve33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ok. Cool. Thanks, I forget about the upcoming box because You have to scroll down to see it. Good lookin out. I guess I was having a minor stroke or just whipped from work, and thanks for pointing out the calendar that I was a day early. But my main question was when are the archives posted as I missed out on last weeks show unitl Sat night when I got home from work.. Thanks for the info.

It's not easy being a gamer with a full time J O B...

BigSteve33

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@bigsteve33: if you go to the videos tab and choose latest you see the latest videos. You'll see the latest UPF on the first page of that weekly.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-02192016/2300-10995/

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Since this has been answered, I'm going to go ahead and lock it down.