Which one do you recommend to me?

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which one do you recommend to me? (46 votes)

Guilty G. Xrd rev. 2 17%
Street Fighter v 7%
Tekken 7 26%
King Of Fighters XV (or is xiv the latest?) 2%
I like beer 48%

Been playing MKXL on PS4 a lot and i am starting to look upon some other fighting game. These in the poll are my considerations, though you can recommend whitchever other fighting game that you like.

I am not much into blazeblue or how and such, though i loved Guilty Gear on PSX and it's probably my strongest candidate.

Street Fighter looks beautiful, been playing It a lot as a kid - i wonder if it still lacks arcade mode (which is crucial for me) or if they already added it to the game in some update?

Tekken looks serious. My brother would love this, as he loves Mortal Kombat. He doesn't like manga, so there is a reason why to grab this instead of GG. I loved Tekken 3 on psx. Never played any other game of the franchise.

KOF is a kind of a mystery to me.

Also i would like to know how these games compare to MKX? Thank you very much for all your replies ^_^

• 
Francium34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I actually only played KOF growing up (and on a keyboard only no less, which actually is easier to do specials than a standard controller), but just can't stand the new 3d look.

On the other extreme, GG looks soooo good!

Arcade mode is coming to SF5 next January.

Also KI doesn't get enough credit (on steam now with crossplay)

Kadgar34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently if you buy Street Fighter V AE in January it will come with all season 1 and 2 characters, arcade mode and secondary v-triggers which means it would probably be good to wait for that if you want to play Street Fighter V. That's the game I would suggest but I haven't played much of the other games.

Zacklby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why no injustice 2?

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Richardqx

Thx for votes guys now i see i should buy GG and minimally 50% people likes beer xD

Zacklibi : I don't know. Superheroes except 4 Batman and Villains like Harley Quinn. I don't need theme here.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ShaggE

Clayfighter for sure.