#1  Edited By martindn
martindn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By martindn

I have downloaded both demos, and in my opinion i will probably be going with pes, i find fifa to be a better multiplayer experience and when your with your friends, because its more fun, but pes is harder and works better when your on your own, i played the become a legend mode in 2010 to death and this years improvements have got me hooked.

I think that both games have unique aspects to them and if i could afford i would definitly go for both of them. gameplay has greatly improved in both but its more noticable in pes because before you really had no options in passing it was just just A and move, A and move, but in fifa the passing mecanics was already good enough, I like pes new passing its fully 360 degree control which i find hard to use but its great. 

What are your opinions of each games demos so far and which will you buy ?

*Title was supposed to be Football fans - which one will you buy ? But when i created the poll title it made that as my thread. Sorry :(

Avatar image for deactivated-608a5477560df
deactivated-608a5477560df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Fifa 11. I never really got into any soccer games, even though I have played soccer since I was 5, but this one with the online components and being in a house with 7 other guys will suit me better.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By rahulricky

I'll be renting both before deciding, but at the moment I'm leaning towards FIFA 11. I just retrained myself to use FIFA controls, might as well continue with them!