Worth Reading 08/02/2013

• 52 results
Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Fragmentation in Android seems to really matter to iOS users much more than people actually using Android.

It's a developmental hassle, sure, but then iOS is no cakewalk anymore with its lack of scalability and fifty different device resolutions.

If you've been on Gamasutra lately it's chock full of indie devs who have started releasing games day and date on Android and iOS and are seeing waaaaaay higher profits on Android (finally).

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't really have too much sympathy for Russia at the moment. Those guys need to check themselves before they wreck themselves.

mtmckinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Forgive me if I'm repeating anything that's already been said in these comments.

Everyone knows that Ryan could never be replaced. But I can't help but feel like Jeff Green would be a great addition to the Giant Bomb staff. I'll always miss Ryan every time I come to GB and listen to the bombcast. And with Patrick now out of the office and off the podcast (mostly), I think Jeff Green could be a great, different, voice to add to the mix of Jeff G., Vinny, Brad, and Drew.

DriftSPace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By DriftSPace

@patrickklepek: BUY SUPER METROID!

You really missed-out; it was $0.30 the first week it was released, so it was kind of a no-brainer.

MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By MichaelBach

@patrickklepek Is the Google Hangout on the official GiantBomb G+ page or where do I join when the time comes?

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By bybeach

excellent Pat. I don't do twitter or Facebook. I come here.....