It's Patch 1.11 day and er'body celebratin'

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

If this reference is too old for most people, I'm referring to the classic scene from Dr. Dre's "Dre Day" music video when everyone is dancing in a parking garage while a driverless car mindlessly bounces on hydraulics in the middle of the crowd.

Polygon has all the gritty details, but for me and many others the primary big change is that rewards have been attached to all of the time trials under the "Circuit" option on every course. The rewards come in three tiers like everything else in the game, and each course comes with a license test-like bonus for all bronze and all gold on each trial as well. Many more obsessive players on Reddit have been able to go back and claim the rewards for all golds and found that 47 million credits have been dumped into the game. Now, I'm an all bronze kind of guy myself, but still...that's a lotta dough!

Other neat adds are a couple of new tracks to race on (kinda wild those fit in a 400mb patch, makes you hope all the DLC won't bloat an already huge file over time), expanded windows on luxury car invites, expanded lineups in the legends and used garages, and several 1-hour endurance races that I've only dabbled in but appear to require quite a bit of both concentration and knowledge of the car you'll be driving as the AI is 4-chili spicy and there's a PP limit keeping you from simply overtuning your way to victory while the length of the race means all those little hints about fuel management, brake orientation, tire type and the pit lane are finally something you need to keep in mind.

For me, someone who was already pretty satisfied with the game, this is a huge addition to the game and I'm excited to get into it over time. I'm not in any hurry to stop using the daily workout, roughly, as my barometer for when to set the game down for the day so I haven't touched it much today since I already had about 100 miles on my odometer from late last night, but just getting a couple golds and a silver on a single track left me able to afford three road cars from the used dealership and fully tune one to test for a lap on the speed ring. Pretty dope!

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gtxforza

That's good but I'm still on my break in GT7 as I'm continuing to play rFactor 2 & Assetto Corsa Competizione, however, I'm still curious on Forza Motorsport Reboot is going to be.

jasonefmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

These are very welcome changes! I wasn’t having a bad time before either, as all the normal person cars are very affordable to buy and tune to the moon. Now a bunch of wild shit is possible haha.