Can someone please explain the PC version?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey gang,

I got the Xbox Game Pass this week, and I was THRILLED with the amount of cool shit you get with it. One of these was Halo MCC- I've been a lifelong Halo fan, and I am eager to finally play Halo 4!

However, upon launching MCC, it only gives the option to play Halo: Reach

Can someone explain why this is? If this is a really stupid question, is there any sorta road map as to when the rest might be coming to PC? I'm a little let down...

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@sombre: I'm not sure that there's a road map for when the other games will arrive to Halo MCC on the PC. They launched the game on PC with just Reach a couple months ago and are meaning to add the rest of the games throughout the spring.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@isomeri said:

@sombre: I'm not sure that there's a road map for when the other games will arrive to Halo MCC on the PC. They launched the game on PC with just Reach a couple months ago and are meaning to add the rest of the games throughout the spring.

I wish that was more clear when you get MCC. I assumed I'd be able to play them through in order. A little dissapointing

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@sombre said:
@isomeri said:

I wish that was more clear when you get MCC. I assumed I'd be able to play them through in order. A little dissapointing

On a technicality you will be able to play through them in order - chronological order. Reach is the first chronologically (and the only one not included on console MCC at the time) so they decided to make it the first game for PC MCC. Halo 1 has just gone into test flights and will be out shortly, and I think the intention was to have all the other games come out in chronological order ( 2 -> 3 -> ODST -> 4 ) over the course of about a year, if their initial estimate was correct.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

It took them a really long time to get reach out for PC and it's pretty hard to play through because of how bad the audio is. I wouldn't make it a plan to play this on PC.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Nick

they're currently running Halo: CE betas so i think that should coming in the not-too-distant future, and i think i read in a developer blog post that Halo 2 shouldn't be too far behind.

also a tip about the audio: if you're using bluetooth headphones and the audio cuts out shortly after launching, go into the windows device manager and disable the hands-free headset devices, but leave the headphones device enabled. this fixed it for me and the audio now works beautifully.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This bundle includes all titles in the collection that will be delivered over time, beginning now with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020."
Though i hope they delay development so each game doesn't need 20 patches to fix things like horrendous audio.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Casepb

@isomeri: Oh wow that was a nice surprise! Can't wait to start playing this. Last week I was about to say Halo 1 will probably come out in March but I didn't have anything to back that up with. Was just a guess really.