A fresh start *The NEW Roll Call

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for painusinyouranus
PAINUSinyourANUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NO CAUSE I WILL GIVE YOU PAINUS IN YOUR DAMN CHINK ANUS

ItalyCanadian9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4202  Edited By ItalyCanadian9
Avatar image for painusinyouranus
PAINUSinyourANUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and why the fuck are you defending the faggiest mod in the world. hongkong chink man? go eat a dog

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4204  Edited By Shawn
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Im just saying your talking shit about of him when he cant defend your self when he is not here . Your real smart by swearing in all caps ."
caption
caption
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4205  Edited By Milkman
Karmum said:
"Milkman said:
"PAINUSinyourANUS said:
"YEA BITCHES IM FUCKING BACK WITH SOME PAINUS IN EVERYONES ANUS
IF YAH SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
Like I wasn't....

But yeah, I know it's not everyone. Shawn, Shocker and Karmum, you guys are fine. But people like this guy and that Casey guy are just terrible. There are a bunch of people like this on these forums too. I hate to compare the site to GameSpot but I gotta say, GameSpot's community >>>>>>>> Giant Bomb's community."
Again dude, I think you are just generalizing some of the other guys out there. Honestly, it is like 95 percent of the community (at least here, probably on the whole forum), is generally cool. It is that other 5 percent that seems to give this place (Roll Call), and probably for the most part, GB a bad name. It is unfair to compare Gamespot (a website/forum that has been open for many years), and Giant Bomb (a website that has not been open for three weeks yet, at least publicly). I hate all of these discussion regarding Gamespot and Giant Bomb.

Can't they just be separate websites? Always this and that, this is similar, the same moderations, etc."
Honestly, you're probably right. It's just that it appears that I keep running into this 5 percent. Eh, it really doesn't matter. I come here for the editors and wiki much more than the forums, anyway.
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4206  Edited By twenty0ne
ItalyCanadian9 said:
"PAINUSinyourANUS WTF? Is wrong with you?"
Just ignore them. Don't feed the trolls... please.
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4207  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
PAINUSinyourANUS said:
"and why the fuck are you defending the faggiest mod in the world. hongkong chink man? go eat a dog"

Not asian and I will defend whoever the fuck I want. It is nice to see your dumbass found the caps lock button though.
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4208  Edited By twenty0ne
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"PAINUSinyourANUS said:
"and why the fuck are you defending the faggiest mod in the world. hongkong chink man? go eat a dog"

Not asian and I will defend whoever the fuck I want."

twenty0ne
said:
Just ignore them. Don't feed the trolls... please."
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4209  Edited By Karmum
Milkman said:
"Karmum said:
"Milkman said:
"PAINUSinyourANUS said:
"YEA BITCHES IM FUCKING BACK WITH SOME PAINUS IN EVERYONES ANUS
IF YAH SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
Like I wasn't....

But yeah, I know it's not everyone. Shawn, Shocker and Karmum, you guys are fine. But people like this guy and that Casey guy are just terrible. There are a bunch of people like this on these forums too. I hate to compare the site to GameSpot but I gotta say, GameSpot's community >>>>>>>> Giant Bomb's community."
Again dude, I think you are just generalizing some of the other guys out there. Honestly, it is like 95 percent of the community (at least here, probably on the whole forum), is generally cool. It is that other 5 percent that seems to give this place (Roll Call), and probably for the most part, GB a bad name. It is unfair to compare Gamespot (a website/forum that has been open for many years), and Giant Bomb (a website that has not been open for three weeks yet, at least publicly). I hate all of these discussion regarding Gamespot and Giant Bomb.

Can't they just be separate websites? Always this and that, this is similar, the same moderations, etc."
Honestly, you're probably right. It's just that it appears that I keep running into this 5 percent. Eh, it really doesn't matter. I come here for the editors and wiki much more than the forums, anyway."
The moderators here are becoming quicker and quicker picking off these people, but in this case, with this one troll here, I'm surprised he isn't done yet. I'd like to see a few more moderators here, especially at these hours. (Even though MB seems to be on these hours, one or two moderators on late at night always doesn't help).
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4210  Edited By Shawn

*goes and posts on other topics*

Yes, they exist you know.

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4211  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
twenty0ne said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"PAINUSinyourANUS said:

Not asian and I will defend whoever the fuck I want."

twenty0ne
said:
Just ignore them. Don't feed the trolls... please."
"

I know , I shouldnt feed him but im not going to listen to some hick all night
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4212  Edited By OGCartman
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4213  Edited By Black_Rose

Sup guys?

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4214  Edited By twenty0ne
Black_Rose said:
"Sup guys?"
Hey.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4215  Edited By Karmum
Black_Rose said:
"Sup guys?"
Nothing much, seemingly more and more trolls just trying to make their presence known.