A great Weekend

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

Just thought I would say that I had a great Labour Day weekend. Was the first time in a really long time that I was able to sit down, and just play a game for a few hours. Well maybe a few more hours than I should have, but it really had taken me back a few years now. I sat in my lazy-boy, with controller in hand, and ensued to play sleeping dogs. It was about 15 hours in total this weekend. I'm still a while away to finishing the game, but it still is so much fun. I was doing what I was hoping was progressing everything as clearly as I could. I went on a couple of dates, and finally got the power to see lockboxes on my minimap now. Working towards opening them all now.

Money is not hard to come by, but I seem to spend it just as fast as I get it in hand. Cars, clothes, whatever, but with Face at lvl 10, I can now really start to buy cars up. 40% discount, and another 15% for the clothes I wear makes cars a lot cheaper. Work my way to finishing off everything else, and I will truly be that happy camper. Ready to start Darksiders 2, asap.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cthulad

Just thought I would say that I had a great Labour Day weekend. Was the first time in a really long time that I was able to sit down, and just play a game for a few hours. Well maybe a few more hours than I should have, but it really had taken me back a few years now. I sat in my lazy-boy, with controller in hand, and ensued to play sleeping dogs. It was about 15 hours in total this weekend. I'm still a while away to finishing the game, but it still is so much fun. I was doing what I was hoping was progressing everything as clearly as I could. I went on a couple of dates, and finally got the power to see lockboxes on my minimap now. Working towards opening them all now.

Money is not hard to come by, but I seem to spend it just as fast as I get it in hand. Cars, clothes, whatever, but with Face at lvl 10, I can now really start to buy cars up. 40% discount, and another 15% for the clothes I wear makes cars a lot cheaper. Work my way to finishing off everything else, and I will truly be that happy camper. Ready to start Darksiders 2, asap.