After 6 long months I return with a video blog!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

Edited By Hizang

I used to do Video Blogs, or as "some" might call them, Vlogs. Any who, I wanted to do some more, but I am as some of you may already know, quite lazy. So I went out today to Tesco and saw that they had a camera on sale, it seems like a good make and design so i thought fuck it why not. I spent a good time playing with it, then went out for a walk and took my camera with me, I ended up filming a little vlog right then and there, so I guess I will continue to do more of these.

If any of you have any recommendations on what else you would like to see please tell me, I'm all about user feedback, any kind of feedback is appreciated. If you like what you see (Sexy Wink) then you can subscribe to my channel here,perhaps YOU could be my 10th subscriber, that'll be something to tell your grankiddys when I have 10 trillion subscribers right?

In non vloggy news I've been playing a whole bunch of Far Cry 3 lately, I've played 6 hours of it and I've done like 5 story missions. If you will exuse me I'm off to kill some fucking sharks.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Hizang

I used to do Video Blogs, or as "some" might call them, Vlogs. Any who, I wanted to do some more, but I am as some of you may already know, quite lazy. So I went out today to Tesco and saw that they had a camera on sale, it seems like a good make and design so i thought fuck it why not. I spent a good time playing with it, then went out for a walk and took my camera with me, I ended up filming a little vlog right then and there, so I guess I will continue to do more of these.

If any of you have any recommendations on what else you would like to see please tell me, I'm all about user feedback, any kind of feedback is appreciated. If you like what you see (Sexy Wink) then you can subscribe to my channel here,perhaps YOU could be my 10th subscriber, that'll be something to tell your grankiddys when I have 10 trillion subscribers right?

In non vloggy news I've been playing a whole bunch of Far Cry 3 lately, I've played 6 hours of it and I've done like 5 story missions. If you will exuse me I'm off to kill some fucking sharks.

Blastroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Blastroid

Camera quality looks good. I do recommend not pointing the camera at the sun and don't video blog about video blogging.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hizang

@Blastroid: Yeah looking back I really should have faced the other way, but you know, not done it for a while. This shall be the last video about vlogging..

frankfartmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By frankfartmouth

It's a bit rambly, but like you said, you're getting back in the swing. Nice raccoon hat.

Sbaitso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sbaitso

I would recommend a camera with a windscreen of some sort on the mic. Or perhaps just fixing one to it somehow, if you don't have the option.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zeforgotten

Good to see you back! 

@frankfartmouth said:

It's a bit rambly, but like you said, you're getting back in the swing. Nice raccoon hat.

Of course it is, it's a vlog. Not a Paramount Pictures movie :P
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hizang
@frankfartmouth

I agree with Forgotten, it's not a blog without a ramble.
rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By rpgee

@Hizang:

I always thought your name was pronounced 'Hi-zang', with a short I, rather than 'Hai-zang'. Quite the revelation.

Anyway, this was cool! I like your hat, and this confirms I want to play Far Cry 3, so this has been beneficial all round.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By MetalGearSunny
No Caption Provided

@ZeForgotten said:

Good to see you back!

@frankfartmouth said:

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hizang
@RPGee

@Hizang:

I always thought your name was pronounced 'Hi-zang', with a short I, rather than 'Hai-zang'. Quite the revelation.

Anyway, this was cool! I like your hat, and this confirms I want to play Far Cry 3, so this has been beneficial all round.

Everybody thinks that, when my Jeff said my name on Jar Time he said it wrong too which made it worse. Thanks for enjoying my hat, I skinned it myself.
CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaLe

Did you make sure no one was watching before you started pointing a camera at yourself in the middle of a field? It's weird putting a real person to a username... Now I would feel bad if I ever said something unkind to you.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hizang
@CaLe Well not really, but I was in the middle of a field so I could have just walked away. It is a weird feeling, I seem to be one of the only Giant Bomb forum guys who enjoys it, a shame.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zeforgotten
@MetalGearSunny said:
No Caption Provided

@ZeForgotten said:

Good to see you back!

@frankfartmouth said:

Still not rambly  
That thing was following a script 
A really terrible script. 
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By MetalGearSunny

@ZeForgotten: D'aww it wasn't that bad.

Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trainer_Red

Camera looks awesome. I want one.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zeforgotten
@MetalGearSunny: No no, not at all that bad. Just a terrible script. 
Some of the stuff in it looked alright though and a few of the actors made all the writing a bit better but it was still terrible. 

I would rather pay to go watch a 2 hour @Hizang vlog than Cloverfield if I had the choice :P
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hizang

@Trainer_Red said:

Camera looks awesome. I want one.

Its a FujiFilm Finplex 350 if that helps you.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By habster3

Just earned yourself a subscriber

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hizang
@habster3 Thanks, I am now sitting at 14.
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By habster3

@Hizang: Moving up in the world! Haha keep up the good work, man