Am I Bad?

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Or maybe I should title this "Am I an Addict?" So what the hell am I talking about. Well, I have never ever played WoW. I have never even tried out the trail. I even got a trail version in the mail and burned the disc in my BBQ. Yes, I recorded it. So why so much hate? I don't hate it, it just is not my thing, I have limits..or do I?

So all over the internetz for a while all you could see and read about ( on Kotaku mostly ) was The Lich King expansion getting released and how you had to pre-order your Collectors Edition or you would never find one and never get one. So today, at Target, I walk by the PC aisle and I saw it. The biggest fucking PC box ever. It was just looking at me, drawing me within its aura. It was the Lich King CE. It was so blue and beautiful. I want to pick it up and look at it, but then I walked away and laughed. So much for " You won't be able to find it anywhere if you don't pre-order it. " It was the only copy and for 80 bucks. I almost thought about getting it. Why? The CE looked so badass. As most of you know, I love getting the Special Editions or whatever of games. It seems I almost have gotten to the point where I would buy the CE of a game even if I would never play it...oh wait I have done that with Fallout 3...

So that was pretty crazy, but I don't think I will ever do that, buy a CE of a game just because it looks badass. That is just too far. However I did buy some games. Got Left 4 Dead, Saint Row Platinum Collection for 20 bucks new ( gamestop wanted 30 for a used, dirty copy ) and Mass Effect for 30 new. I love all these games, I don't plan on playing Mass Effect for a while because I already beat it before, it was just a good game. Saints Row I know is not like number 2, but I had to get it and will play it eventually. As for Left 4 Dead, that I will be playing after I beat the shitfest of a difficulty on COD:WAW. i will just let you guess what I am talking about when I say that.

Enjoy the NXE, I already did for a week :P

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Or maybe I should title this "Am I an Addict?" So what the hell am I talking about. Well, I have never ever played WoW. I have never even tried out the trail. I even got a trail version in the mail and burned the disc in my BBQ. Yes, I recorded it. So why so much hate? I don't hate it, it just is not my thing, I have limits..or do I?

So all over the internetz for a while all you could see and read about ( on Kotaku mostly ) was The Lich King expansion getting released and how you had to pre-order your Collectors Edition or you would never find one and never get one. So today, at Target, I walk by the PC aisle and I saw it. The biggest fucking PC box ever. It was just looking at me, drawing me within its aura. It was the Lich King CE. It was so blue and beautiful. I want to pick it up and look at it, but then I walked away and laughed. So much for " You won't be able to find it anywhere if you don't pre-order it. " It was the only copy and for 80 bucks. I almost thought about getting it. Why? The CE looked so badass. As most of you know, I love getting the Special Editions or whatever of games. It seems I almost have gotten to the point where I would buy the CE of a game even if I would never play it...oh wait I have done that with Fallout 3...

So that was pretty crazy, but I don't think I will ever do that, buy a CE of a game just because it looks badass. That is just too far. However I did buy some games. Got Left 4 Dead, Saint Row Platinum Collection for 20 bucks new ( gamestop wanted 30 for a used, dirty copy ) and Mass Effect for 30 new. I love all these games, I don't plan on playing Mass Effect for a while because I already beat it before, it was just a good game. Saints Row I know is not like number 2, but I had to get it and will play it eventually. As for Left 4 Dead, that I will be playing after I beat the shitfest of a difficulty on COD:WAW. i will just let you guess what I am talking about when I say that.

Enjoy the NXE, I already did for a week :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Great job, Dan! You fought the peer pressure!

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Well, you seem to be fighting your addiction, and that's good.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By daniel_beck_90

No , you are cool Bro

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

World at War does have ball-breaking difficulty. I was playing on normal and got hung up on a few levels. Veteran looks like a nightmare.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By thanatos990

Addiction isnt real, well it is but its not always negative like the government teaches us in school

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By JamesF

Have fun on Veteran!