Any comic vine users?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551  Edited By triple7
Ok Bombers........we came over here cause we like Games too. We are not trying to get ya'll to RPG, read comics, or anything else.....we just happen to come from a sister site!
DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#552  Edited By DiscoLights
silentfox123 said:
"DiscoLights said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Pix NOVA IS COMING

and omg if cassie were here and sha

id say they'd shut up

id also say were being nice"
ROFLMAO...I want Jasmine to come. LOLOLOL and Weather Witch....LMAO...good stuff"
How about zee crusher."
ummmm...no comment
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#553  Edited By twenty0ne
Tighe said:
"You guys do realize the G in RPG stands for "Game", right?"
Yah. Speaking of that, why do you people say "we're RPGing?" It doesn't make sense.

And don't you have rules against spam at CV? We try to keep it to a minimum here.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Shawn said:
Sits down on his nice comfy spinny chair, picks up a controller and starts playing Madden. At that very second, he realizes he isn't wearing any pants.

Do you see the difference? Between actually playing a game, not just typing up and pretending you're taking part in some kind of game? I'm not being ignorant, I understand that you may derive a certain pleasure from doing things like that. But don't bring role playing into a gaming website. It's kind of like if I'm a football fan, I shouldn't be going into a Baseball forum and start talking about Football and then defending it by saying something like "Well they both are the same, you score points and there's teams in both." Two completely different things. Besides, it's not like there isn't a place for role-playing on the mighty interwebz (spoiler:Comic Vine)

And thanks, I am pretty cute ;)
"
you defended your case in a semi-ok way^^   but yes you guys are being rather rude and should work on it.  its a website and it will change how or when or what it changes too idk but it will.  because thats life. people who dont accept change arnt welcome to growth.  if you guys dont rpg its okay and if you dont like its Cool lol i dont mind but in an off topic forum we shouldnt be hearing negative comments directed at us in anyway cough*zombie dude*cough

your welcome, i spotted it the minute i saw your post :)
DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By DiscoLights
triple7 said:
"Ok Bombers........we came over here cause we like Games too. We are not trying to get ya'll to RPG, read comics, or anything else.....we just happen to come from a sister site!
"
I know...all the meaness makes me wanna cry ]=
LOL

HEY NOVA!!!
Tighe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556  Edited By Tighe
Patchinko said:
"Jayge said: Maybe. It is spam, though. Using a forum as a chat room and posting shit like "LOL" is one of the definitions of spamming a forum. If they don't mind spam in the off-topic forum, that's their decision. I personally don't care, but I'm interested in knowing if they do."

You say spam, I say potato. It's not like you guys are priding yourself on high-content posts here. I agree that posting something like "LOL" can get annoying, and you clearly don't dig the RPG thing. Luckily, no one is forcing you to read this at gunpoint.
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By silentfox123
DiscoLights said:
"silentfox123 said:
"DiscoLights said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Pix NOVA IS COMING

and omg if cassie were here and sha

id say they'd shut up

id also say were being nice"
ROFLMAO...I want Jasmine to come. LOLOLOL and Weather Witch....LMAO...good stuff"
How about zee crusher."
ummmm...no comment"
Lol. It would be funny he would curse at people and 50 people will be all over him did you see how many people where online.
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558  Edited By twenty0ne
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Shawn said:
Sits down on his nice comfy spinny chair, picks up a controller and starts playing Madden. At that very second, he realizes he isn't wearing any pants.

Do you see the difference? Between actually playing a game, not just typing up and pretending you're taking part in some kind of game? I'm not being ignorant, I understand that you may derive a certain pleasure from doing things like that. But don't bring role playing into a gaming website. It's kind of like if I'm a football fan, I shouldn't be going into a Baseball forum and start talking about Football and then defending it by saying something like "Well they both are the same, you score points and there's teams in both." Two completely different things. Besides, it's not like there isn't a place for role-playing on the mighty interwebz (spoiler:Comic Vine)

"
you defended your case in a semi-ok way^^   but yes you guys are being rather rude and should work on it.  its a website and it will change how or when or what it changes too idk but it will.  because thats life. people who dont accept change arnt welcome to growth.  if you guys dont rpg its okay and if you dont like its Cool lol i dont mind but in an off topic forum we should be hearing negative comments directed at us in anyway cough*zombie dude*cough

your welcome, i spotted it the minute i saw your post :)"
Sorry, but I would find it easier to be nicer to you guys if you would keep the spam posts to the minimum.

This spam is Casey worthy...
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#559  Edited By Shawn
twenty0ne said:
"Tighe said:
"You guys do realize the G in RPG stands for "Game", right?"
Yah. Speaking of that, why do you people say "we're RPGing?" It doesn't make sense.

And don't you have rules against spam at CV? We try to keep it to a minimum here."
No spam in CV?

Well how do people post there then?
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Feral_Nova said:
"BURST INTO THE ROOM WITH THE FORCE OF TWENTY NFL FOOTBALL TEAMS WHATS GOING ON?! O_o"
HEY  NOVA BOUT FREAKIN TIME LOL
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#561  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
triple7 said:
"Ok Bombers........we came over here cause we like Games too. We are not trying to get ya'll to RPG, read comics, or anything else.....we just happen to come from a sister site!
"
i understand that however its stupid stuff like this that annoys the majority of us :

Feral_Nova said:
"BURST INTO THE ROOM WITH THE FORCE OF TWENTY NFL FOOTBALL TEAMS WHATS GOING ON?! O_o"

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By DiscoLights
twenty0ne said:
"Sorry, but I would find it easier to be nicer to you guys if you would keep the spam posts to the minimum.

This spam is Casey worthy..."
why come in here if you know it's "spam?"
triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By triple7

mkay. lol

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
ZombieHunter said:
"triple7 said:
"
i understand that however its stupid stuff like this that annoys the majority of us :

Feral_Nova said:

"
OMG THEN GET OUT THE THREAD if you like gb so much go be useful and stop collecting dust in this thread lol there are other things for you to post in and thread stalk mkay =]
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565  Edited By Feral_Nova

Look you guys dont like us, fine I get it. But no one is FORCING you to stay in this thread, you guys are here at your own will and you came in here some of you KNOWING what to expect and still talk about us like. I mean WTF guys? Cant we all just get along? For reals?

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By DiscoLights
triple7 said:
"mkay. lol"
best answer ever
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By Jayge_
twenty0ne said:
"DiscoLights said:
"twenty0ne said:
"Sorry, but I would find it easier to be nicer to you guys if you would keep the spam posts to the minimum.

why come in here if you know it's "spam?""
To try to annoy you guys."
He sensed boobs.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
twenty0ne said:
Sorry, but I would find it easier to be nicer to you guys if you would keep the spam posts to the minimum.

its off topic first off all :D    and second of all you dont have to read or post in here  if you think its spammy its your choice
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By twenty0ne
PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

its off topic first off all :D    and second of all you dont have to read or post in here  if you think its spammy its your choice"
Just because it's off topic doesn't mean spam is welcome.

This isn't a damn chat room.
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By Feral_Nova
twenty0ne said:
"DiscoLights said:
"twenty0ne said:

Wow, I feel the love. It just oozes from you guys.
Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#571  Edited By Patchinko
Tighe said:
"Patchinko said:
"Jayge said: Maybe. It is spam, though. Using a forum as a chat room and posting shit like "LOL" is one of the definitions of spamming a forum. If they don't mind spam in the off-topic forum, that's their decision. I personally don't care, but I'm interested in knowing if they do."

You say spam, I say potato. It's not like you guys are priding yourself on high-content posts here. I agree that posting something like "LOL" can get annoying, and you clearly don't dig the RPG thing. Luckily, no one is forcing you to read this at gunpoint."
Calm down, mister.

I'm not annoyed, and I'm not really reading this thread, gunpoint or not. :P

I am quite literally just curious what the mods think of this type of thread.

No need to get all huffy because I think your thread is spammy.
triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By triple7

Going to bed.............sorry we like to have conversations and get to know people..........we will try and stick with talking only about only things that are approved by the GB overlords.

silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573  Edited By silentfox123

This is a chat room :)

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574  Edited By DiscoLights
twenty0ne said:
"DiscoLights said:
"twenty0ne said:

Mkay.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
twenty0ne said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

its off topic first off all :D    and second of all you dont have to read or post in here  if you think its spammy its your choice"

This isn't a damn chat room."
truth is right here  ^^^^^
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576  Edited By silentfox123
triple7 said:
"Going to bed.............sorry we like to have conversations and get to know people..........we will try and stick with talking only about only things that are approved by the GB overlords."
Good Night Hawk.
DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577  Edited By DiscoLights
triple7 said:
"Going to bed.............sorry we like to have conversations and get to know people..........we will try and stick with talking only about only things that are approved by the GB overlords."
Awwww Night
]=
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
twenty0ne said:

your right so now that we've realized it isnt a chat room when will you realize your not jesus or our mother to be more specific.  no need to sit and watch over us chastising our every move.   
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By Feral_Nova
twenty0ne said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

lmao then go off and post some were else if you dont like it ^^ Simple as that.
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By silentfox123

This is a chat room :)

triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By triple7
Patchinko said:
"Tighe said:
"Patchinko said:

You say spam, I say potato. It's not like you guys are priding yourself on high-content posts here. I agree that posting something like "LOL" can get annoying, and you clearly don't dig the RPG thing. Luckily, no one is forcing you to read this at gunpoint."
Calm down, mister.

I'm not annoyed, and I'm not really reading this thread, gunpoint or not. :P

I am quite literally just curious what the mods think of this type of thread.

No need to get all huffy because I think your thread is spammy."
Well some of the Mods are CV mods too. So from what I know they are totally fine with it.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

I LOVE THE HATERS PIX AND NOVA AND SILENT LOL

silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By silentfox123

They should tell more people from comicvine to come here.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
silentfox123 said:
"They should tell more people from comicvine to come here."
already on it
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By Jayge_
PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

your right so now that we've realized it isnt a chat room when will you realize your not jesus or our mother to be more specific.  no need to sit and watch over us chastising our every move.   "
Jesus is a gay rabbi and mothers are overrated.

That being said, we're a bunch of damn funny hypocrites, and I love it.
triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By triple7

It's gonna be really funny when in a week this is the highest post count thread on this site.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By twenty0ne
PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

your right so now that we've realized it isnt a chat room when will you realize your not jesus or our mother to be more specific.  no need to sit and watch over us chastising our every move.   "
If you want to act like this is a chat room, can't you do so where it's allowed, at CV?

Feral_Nova
said:
"twenty0ne said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

lmao then go off and post some were else if you dont like it ^^ Simple as that."

Lmao? I didn't know I was that funny. :)
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#588  Edited By Shawn
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Shawn said:

"
you defended your case in a semi-ok way^^   but yes you guys are being rather rude and should work on it.  its a website and it will change how or when or what it changes too idk but it will.  because thats life. people who dont accept change arnt welcome to growth.  if you guys dont rpg its okay and if you dont like its Cool lol i dont mind but in an off topic forum we shouldnt be hearing negative comments directed at us in anyway cough*zombie dude*cough

your welcome, i spotted it the minute i saw your post :)"
I don't think a gaming website is built to change into any other type of website nor have I ever seen it happen. Maybe if it's name was "The random fucking goody bag" then I would understand it changing. I didn't really need you to go on a philosophical look on life, my point was role-playing should stay on a role-playing based site. How did I defend that just semi-ok?
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589  Edited By silentfox123
triple7 said:
"It's gonna be really funny when in a week this is the highest post count thread on this site."
Yes it is.
DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By DiscoLights
PRIMAV3RA said:
"I LOVE THE HATERS PIX AND NOVA AND SILENT LOL

"
LOL i don't care..i'm unfazed...it's like when you're trying to have a convo and someone keeps interrupting, so you just say "mkay" and keep going as you were
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591  Edited By twenty0ne
silentfox123 said:
"triple7 said:
"It's gonna be really funny when in a week this is the highest post count thread on this site."
Yes it is."
inb4lock
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By Jayge_
triple7 said:
Won't happen. Bomb Squad has us covered.
triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593  Edited By triple7
Oh...........we should start a team!!!!
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594  Edited By Feral_Nova
silentfox123 said:
"They should tell more people from comicvine to come here."
lmao I love you XD hugs

twenty0ne said:
Lmao? I didn't know I was that funny. :)
"
XD Of course you are! In an annoying little brother way! :DDD Wanna hug? XD

triple7 said:

LMAO OMG ALL NIGHTER TONIGHT XD
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
triple7 said:
i know they keep saying that they want us to leave yet with every post they support us and bring us fans..   lol i love it

twenty0ne said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"twenty0ne said:

If you want to act like this is a chat room, can't you do so where it's allowed, at CV?

acutaully you are pretty funny :)  and your answer is no i  like video games and i like this thread so im staying.  thanks for the warm welcome though its much appreciated
silentfox123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By silentfox123

Hey any comicvine users on right now.

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597  Edited By DiscoLights

<-------Pix

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
triple7 said:
"Oh...........we should start a team!!!!"
LMMFAO YES
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599  Edited By Jayge_
silentfox123 said:
"Hey any comicvine users on right now."
They're all on, Sherlock.
Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600  Edited By Feral_Nova
silentfox123 said:
"Hey any comicvine users on right now."
On the websight? Yeah there is ^^  I just came from there right now, I had to post in a battle I'm in ^^'