#1  Edited By Masha2932
Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Addfwyn

There are several sites that sell game time codes and PSN cards and the like online, they usually take a picture of scan in the code on the back of the card and send it to you. A search should bring one up pretty easily.

I think most of them require a phone call to verify your identity as well, not sure. I haven't used them myself, but I know friends that have.

crcruz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

For US cards I usually get it through Amazon.com. They're quick about it and I mean it's Amazon, so you don't really have to worry about it being shady. Just be sure to get it through Amazon proper and not a reseller.

Any other country codes, like Canada, I use Play-Asia. They offer digital codes as well and they have a slight mark-up, but usually of only like 3-4 USD. I've used them to buy codes like 4 or 5 times now and it's never been a problem.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@wchigo said:

Any other country codes, like Canada, I use Play-Asia. They offer digital codes as well and they have a slight mark-up, but usually of only like 3-4 USD. I've used them to buy codes like 4 or 5 times now and it's never been a problem.

I use Play-Asia as well for this.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@masha2932: you can try American Amazon it works for me fine and I live in Europe.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This is a weird bump.