Cindy Williams - Laverne & Shirley - Dies at 75

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Its shame, Cindy Williams character on Laverne & SHirley was like a prototype nerd woman in a way. She was independent, smart, a little interversted, and yet into some fringe stuff...like dating Andrew "Squiggy" Squiggman. Right? She has a special relationship with her stuffed cat Boo Boo Kitty which we can all agree makes her special. On Laverne & Shirley, I was along was thought Shirley was the more interesting character.

No Caption Provided

She will be missed - what a gem.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I gotta ask. Is "interversted" supposed to be introverted? It's rare that I come across an English word I've never even seen before and Google doesn't seem to know about it either.

Penny Marshall also died at 75. Relatively young for wealthy women. Shirley was always such a sweet character.

Michael McKean was oddly the biggest star from that show, especially in recent years when he had a big part on Better Call Saul. He's 75 too.

Laverne and Shirley was on via reruns all the time when I was a kid but I wonder if today's young people know it at all. I feel like there is so much TV out there at this point that only the mammoth hits of the past really stick around.

Shame about Cindy Williams. We all get old (if we're lucky) and pass away. She'll always be young on video tape.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Whoops spelling mistake.

Yes, Michael did very well for himself, which show talent shines. Everyone from Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley did okay, even Carmine 'The Big Ragoo' Ragusa (Eddie Mekka) continued to act all the way to 2018. He too passed last November.