Depleted Uranium Weapons

Biohazard237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Biohazard237

The US military and NATO reject all the studies linking the use of Depleted Uranium weapons to increased rates in cancer and birth defects, in both our own troops and civilians living in war zones. Do you agree with the Military's claims?

Here's a video showing both sides:
www.youtube.com/user/3dbabes?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/F_xyoC9YfKE
www.youtube.com/user/3dbabes?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/TZwyh0ttxak

If Depleted Uranium is safe, then why did Kuwait ship 6,700 TONs of sand contaminated with Depleted Uranium by the US military, all the way across the world to be buried in Idaho in 2008?

Here is the news article:

tdn.com/business/local/article_0a5745e3-eae4-553f-89ff-daf7dd07b94c.html    

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By melcene

Living near any structure that deals with the manufacture or dissembling of nuclear weapons can be hazardous.  Just ask the people in Kenniwick, Pasco, and Richland, WA, who live near the Hanford Site.  Cancer rate out there is crazy.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FourWude

You do realise the US Military and NATO actively, i.e. as in right now, use weapons with depleted Uranium. 

What do you expect them to say? "Hey guys radiation is really bad, but we're gonna use them anyway"!!!

Anyone with half a brain knows it's bad, but admitting to it just leaves the door open for them to get sued and have those weapons banned in the use of war.

War is the biggest business on earth and damn if some radiation is gonna hinder it. Don't be surprised at stuff like this, I know I'm not.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SeriouslyNow
veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By veektarius

If people would stop making us come over and shoot them, they wouldn't have to worry about getting cancer from the bullets we leave behind.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Xeiphyer

One of these days the USA is going to drop a bomb on someone and a bunch of them are going to get superpowers and you guys gonna be fuckeddddddddddddddddddddd.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Geno

Depleted uranium is safe - in the proper configuration and in small quantities. They are actually looking to make hard drives out of the material. 

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By lazyturtle

I'm skeptical of everything the military says is true.