Do donkeys and elephants get along in everyday life?

• 53 results
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll Do donkeys and elephants get along in everyday life? (167 votes)

Yes. 48%
No. 13%
Other. 22%
Results. 17%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@h0lgr said:

@random45 said:

I have a difficult time imagining people not getting along simply due to their political alignment.

Are you a real person? Have you ever read a history book?

I was referring to the average US citizen, or do you go around asking everyone for their political alignment so you can ridicule them or be friends with them? I know the elite in DC doesn't get along at all, but they're ones who actually have enough influence and money to potentially get control of the oligarchy so it makes sense. For the average US citizen, political alignment means almost nothing.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

My friends run all along the political spectrum. I don't really care what they believe in. Honestly some of them are so politically ignorant that it's hard to even take their opinion seriously. I certainly don't consider myself an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but at least I don't walk around telling people Obama's a dictator.

WSGEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live in Virginia and you very quickly develop the ability to suss out likely conservatives and censor oneself accordingly. I suspect the inverse is true.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

You only see the whackos and nut jobs or professional politicians who strive to flame the wars between the two on popular media (such as TV Shows).

In the real world everyone is to busy watching TV or flame warring online to care what your political leanings are.