Do you think the interns should be kept out of the sites video content?

• 161 results
XtremePudim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#151  Edited By XtremePudim

I went with no because i feel that any piece of content the interns are involved with are pieces of content that wouldn't exist if they weren’t there. So even if you hate them (which i don’t) and don’t watch any of the videos they are in, you are still breaking-even on the amount of content you watch in GB

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#152  Edited By FLStyle

Strongly agree, no more interns in videos.

@SethPhotopoulos said:

I'm guessing all the spite towards interns is jealousy.  Cause people seem pissed at their existence.
I can't speak for everyone but my personal problem with the interns is that they're trying so hard to emulate the comedic styling of Ryan, Jeff, Vinny and Brad but they don't have the talent nor the charisma nor the humour to pull it off yet. I'd rather them just act like their real personality-less selves like young Ryan, young Jeff and especially young Brad did. That way, the interns will learn that you become funny over time as you develop as a person, not by trying to copy your betters.
Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By Choffy

Nope. And only because I can't stand Kessler.

cnlmullen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By cnlmullen

I'm personally really liking the Farmville thing. Bodega in particular is pretty witty.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Go back and watch some of the Bomb crews early stuff.
It's rough. 
Everybody starts somewhere, I have no problem with interns getting video time, they can only get better. And as per usual..don't like, don't watch.

Rahf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Rahf

How many hated it when Drew showed up in some Bombcasts? I sure didn't. Although the difference in that case could be that the interns take more space than Drew used to do. How many people hated or hates it when Drew is manning a quick look? 

For reference: Go back and watch old footage of the "Fab Four" from Gamespot. They've come a long way since then. 

Some of them need time before they settle into a more relaxed and natural state while being recorded on camera or in audio. It's a nerve-wracking experience if you're not used to it.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

They're all duders to me.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#158  Edited By bacongames

Why is this a thread? Are we forcing people to watching things on the internet now? Shit must have missed the memo.

Winger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Winger

They usually don't have a good sense of humor and are shy or awkward on camera, if you see any early work of any of the original four it is very much similar. 

Hey, it means more video content and i'm fine with that, I just wish they seemed a little more up beat and relaxed a little.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#160  Edited By Daveyo520

No

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By HerbieBug

I love Bodega and Steve.  Interns are the best.  :)