Duder it's a blog!V2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By VictoryBlitz

Due to overwhelming popular demand I am back for my second blog update!!! I know this was a long wait but it took me this long to think of the  perfect words to say. Games are fun right? Dragons have teeth right? Babies are squishy right? If all of the former statements are true then we have a party on our hands! Follow me if you want more of this great blogging

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By VictoryBlitz

Due to overwhelming popular demand I am back for my second blog update!!! I know this was a long wait but it took me this long to think of the  perfect words to say. Games are fun right? Dragons have teeth right? Babies are squishy right? If all of the former statements are true then we have a party on our hands! Follow me if you want more of this great blogging

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By face15

What is this supposed to be? 
I don't understand why this is even a thing.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By meteora
@VictoryBlitz said:
" Due to overwhelming popular demand I am back for my second blog update!!! I know this was a long wait but it took me this long to think of the  perfect words to say. Games are fun right? Dragons have teeth right? Babies are squishy right? If all of the former statements are true then we have a party on our hands! Follow me if you want more of this great blogging "
Wrong. 

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VictoryBlitz
@Meteora said:

" @VictoryBlitz said:

" Due to overwhelming popular demand I am back for my second blog update!!! I know this was a long wait but it took me this long to think of the  perfect words to say. Games are fun right? Dragons have teeth right? Babies are squishy right? If all of the former statements are true then we have a party on our hands! Follow me if you want more of this great blogging "

Wrong. 

"
Oh my dear lord i must blog about this revelation
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Insightful :I

one_2nd