E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3 E3, AWESOME!

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By televisionomy

E3  has taken over a lot of peoples lives this week, I can't wait! It's going to be fascinating to see what the GB crew and actually even E3 itself, because for me I get hyped and when I go or watch it, I get the feeling when the shows starts "YA, THIS GOING TO BE AMAZING!" after a couple of hours and in-til the end of the show I have the feeling of "Meh, it could of been so much more then it was" and to be honest  something happens that you just do this:----------------------------->

Epic Brad face-palm, then you say a bunch of times to yourself
Epic Brad face-palm, then you say a bunch of times to yourself "really, really, really" *grabs a bottle of beer*
  Happy Hour can happen any time, right, hell yeah  I"m right! Also something that can happen is bugs with the actual show, like with a game, the creators of so said game are like "this will revolutionize the gaming industry" and my reaction "Yeah right it's going to be some gimmicky function that will never be used in any another game."  also the games they reveal put a big smile on my face I get the reaction when the reveal what game in going to be released "it should of waited in-til E3'XX". But ever body that's going this year have a great time! 
televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By televisionomy

E3  has taken over a lot of peoples lives this week, I can't wait! It's going to be fascinating to see what the GB crew and actually even E3 itself, because for me I get hyped and when I go or watch it, I get the feeling when the shows starts "YA, THIS GOING TO BE AMAZING!" after a couple of hours and in-til the end of the show I have the feeling of "Meh, it could of been so much more then it was" and to be honest  something happens that you just do this:----------------------------->

Epic Brad face-palm, then you say a bunch of times to yourself
Epic Brad face-palm, then you say a bunch of times to yourself "really, really, really" *grabs a bottle of beer*
  Happy Hour can happen any time, right, hell yeah  I"m right! Also something that can happen is bugs with the actual show, like with a game, the creators of so said game are like "this will revolutionize the gaming industry" and my reaction "Yeah right it's going to be some gimmicky function that will never be used in any another game."  also the games they reveal put a big smile on my face I get the reaction when the reveal what game in going to be released "it should of waited in-til E3'XX". But ever body that's going this year have a great time! 
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

You need to calm down, take a breath and relax. We're cool, right?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463
@Claude said:
I think you missed the part about it being E3.
televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By televisionomy

@Claude Yeah, I have two reactions when I learn that E3 is coming: 
1.) *Face Palm* 
or
2.) "*Smiles creepily* I love E3!" 
this time it's more like like number 1, I got kinda mad writing this, sorry, but we're cool.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rollingzeppelin

uhh, I don't think he's calm yet. Everyone back away slowly...no sudden movements...RUN!

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By televisionomy
@crusader8463 said:
@Claude said:
Very true, the guys at GB are acting like little kids but it's E3
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude
@crusader8463 said:
@Claude said:
Oh E3. E3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By televisionomy
@RollingZeppelin said:
uhh, I don't think he's calm yet. Everyone back away slowly...no sudden movements...RUN!
No you come back here! *Stab, Stab, andStab!* Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rollingzeppelin

No! He figured out my only weakness, internet knives. I am undone. Goodbye cruel thread.

televisionomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By televisionomy
@RollingZeppelin said:
No! He figured out my only weakness, internet knives. I am undone. Goodbye cruel thread.
It turns out your beary weak to internet knives. :) (can't help puns there to fun)!