East Coasters that got snowed in, what are you going to do?

• 56 results
skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By skyline7284

Watching Lost on Netflix.  Currently have watched the first 2 seasons... might start up season 3 in a bit.  Looks like i'll be here for a while longer...

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By BigBoss1911

Getting around 10 inches here in PA.Probably play some uncharted 2 then some matches of the bad company 2 demo.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By Trilogy

We didn't get too much but the roads got covered so it's enough. 

Probably play mass effect 1 (never finished it) so i can finally move on to mass effect 2. Might play a little borderlands as well. I also picked up titan quest when it was 5 bucks off steam so I might give that a whirl.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By teh_destroyer

No snow here, just crappy weather. So I have to go to work :(.

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By TheGodPoet

Its horrible in Maryland. All this fucking snow is annoying. The snow has completely covered the fence that's in front of my house and it's about 2 feet. 2 Days ago I shoveled alot of damn snow and now most of it is back thanks to the current snowstorm that started yesterday. 

I actually want to go back to school to see friends and etc so I won't be bored. I have no school the rest of the week and Monday. It wouldn't be so bad if I had some games to hold me over. Don't feel like playing any Ratchet and Clank:ACIT, Sid Meiers Civilization Revolution, or Littlebigplanet.  

Hmmmm....maybe I'll finish Valkyria Chronicles. 

PAkman5009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By PAkman5009

right now i lost 20 bucks in poker but eventually my home will be my grave. So while i wait for that to happen I play Modern Warfare 2 and Dead Space and remember when I last saw my girlfriend

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By HypoXenophobia

Man, it's snowed about a foot, it was great. No work for the first time since New Years.