You're not my real dad!

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By atejas

No, this is off-topic. As in not about videogames, food or anything else.

What is it with the hate towards aything besides the Photo Edit thread, the Music thread, and random video threads?
KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By KindGalaxy
atejas said:
"No, this is off-topic. As in not about videogames, food or anything else.
What is it with the hate towards aything besides the Photo Edit thread, the Music thread, and random video threads?
"
Actually he posted in General Discussion, this should probably be moved to Off Topic since it is obviously not game-talk; thus warranting a post in General Discussion, instead it involves his beliefs in what constitutes a website's message board purpose, in particular an Off Topic section and it's right to invoke conspiracy theories as either an initiation in viable discussion with other people or as flame bait, and thus since it is not game-related it should be moved to Off Topic, alongside the conspiracy threads.
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By atejas

@KindGalaxy- GD includes discussion about the forum and the site itself, so he did'nt contravene anything there.

What I meant to say was that all the threads are posted in OT, so it's nobody's business.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz

Moved to OT, its better suited for there. General Discussion is basically a place for general discussion regarding video games :)

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By KindGalaxy
atejas said:
"@KindGalaxy- GD includes discussion about the forum and the site itself, so he did'nt contravene anything there.
What I meant to say was that all the threads are posted in OT, so it's nobody's business.
"
Ahhh, true true, perhaps like those Spore creatures I made without a mouth or arms, he shall learn to survive for a brief period before starvation consumes him, or he shall evolve into a superior 'gamingbloke' with the mouth and arms required to survive amongst the conspiracy-posting folk (or individual? Seems to be just one person posting them, but that's beside the point).
I'd actually love the ability to Negative Rating entire topic boards, such as Off Topic or Too Human, meaning I'd never see discussions from those boards in the main 'latest topics' section of the forums most seem to click and read threads from.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Bulldog19892
Hamz said:
"Moved to OT, its better suited for there. General Discussion is basically a place for general discussion regarding video games :)"
Oh, the irony.

But anyway, this is the Off-Topic board, and people are allowed to post about whatever topic they choose here as long as it is tasteful and provides discussion. Conspiracy theory threads are well within that criteria. Please, stop trying to dictate what people can and can't talk about.

Ironically, these types of threads are the most pointless of all, as people are not going to stop posting conspiracy theory threads just because you say they should, and you know it.