Fill Me Up On Batman History - Tomorow Is Official Batman Night

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

Alright, im starting to forget everything iv never known about batman, forgot the movies and dont remember the actors, I NEED TO REWATCH MOVIES!!

So, im looking to watch all the movies tomorrow but forget which ones they are, and what else about the batman is important, like any other good things batman was in? TV Shows, etc.

So if you could list some movies or some things with Batman, thatd be great =D
Gonna watch it tom, gonna be my official  "Batman Night*. And yes i realize it sounds stuped.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Batman

Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins
Gotham Knight
The Dark Knight

CodeHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CodeHero

you forgot batman returns

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OGCartman

K kool, i got the Animated Series also. Gonna be hard to pit on one night but im not gonna sleep till its all done!

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Karmum
Cartman said:
"K kool, i got the Animated Series also. Gonna be hard to pit on one night but im not gonna sleep till its all done!
"
Have you see the Dark Knight already? If not, how will you? O_o

Batman said:
"Batman
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins
Gotham Knight
The Dark Knight
"
Scratch Batman and Robin, it sucked ass. It doesn't even deserve to be a Batman movie.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Batman
CodeHero said:
"you forgot batman returns"
Ah, so I have.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Wolverine
The Batman universe is always changing.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TwoOneFive

lol batman forgot what movies he was in!

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OGCartman
Karmum said:
"Cartman said:
"K kool, i got the Animated Series also. Gonna be hard to pit on one night but im not gonna sleep till its all done!
"
Have you see the Dark Knight already? If not, how will you? O_o

Batman said:
"Batman
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins
Gotham Knight
The Dark Knight
"
Scratch Batman and Robin, it sucked ass. It doesn't even deserve to be a Batman movie.

"
Lol, yup iv seen the Dark Knight, prob gonna rewatch that tom (in theatre) but if i dont, since i saw it 2 days ago, still counts =P

Is Batman and Robin realy that bad?
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Milkman

There's the Batman Beyond animated series but eh...

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Haha.  Okay, here's the bulk of it:

Bruce Wayne and his parents are caught in an alleyway with a man named Jack Napier.  Napier is a mugger who, in a frenzy for money, kills both of Wayne's parents.  The most prominent thing Wayne remembers is Napier uttering the phrase "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight" before scurrying away. 

This horrific event sends Wayne on an illogical moral mission to wipe out the scum and villainy in Gotham City, and does so dressed in a suit that emulates a bat.  On one of his maniacal round-up crusades, he finds a group of thugs (a group that is, unbeknownst to Batman, lead by Jack Napier) breaking into a chemical plant.  In the ensuing fight, which lacks any subtlety, Batman knocks Jack Napier into a tub of Nickelodeon Gak!, and it leaves Napier permanently scarred.  By scarred, I mean to say his face is now bleached white, his lips are blood red, and his face is contorted into a psychotic smile. 

The smiling thug becomes known as the Joker, and he is more concerned with bad puns than overall villainy.  Still using the catchphrase he shamelessly tossed about while murdering Wayne's parents, he unknowingly reveals his identity to Batman, who now has a hankering to kill the Joker (murder itself is against Batman's moral code).  Batman overcomes his desire to splatter the Joker with the Batwing -- his own personal fighter jet -- but crashes it after it is shot once with a pistol.  It isn't as ridiculous as it sounds -- the pistol has a long barrel. 

The Joker makes his way up a massive clock tower and threatens to kill Bruce Wayne's lover, but the Batman intervenes, and the Joker falls to his death from the belfry.  Essentially, Batman is left with a void in his life, as the only meaningful villain he would ever meet is killed by gravity. 

Bruce Wayne cries, returns to the Batcave, engineers nipples onto his Bat-Armor as a sign of his newfound homosexuality, and then fights the likes of Gotham's functionally retarded Rogue's Gallery.

This entire write up is a joke.  Disregard everything.  Everything except Bruce Wayne = Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

By the way, all of the Batman movies up to Batman Begins are inferior.  Some would argue Batman and Batman Returns are good, but if you're interested in the mythos, the new films are the only ones worth watching.  Sure, they're different, also, but they aren't glaringly different. 

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By sculsoldi3r

The Rock says batman should know his role and shut his mouth. The Rock says joker knows his role and shut his mouth. The Rock recommends Teen Titans, JABRONI!

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OGCartman
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"Haha.  Okay, here's the bulk of it:

Bruce Wayne and his parents are caught in an alleyway with a man named Jack Napier.  Napier is a mugger who, in a frenzy for money, kills both of Wayne's parents.  The most prominent thing Wayne remembers is Napier uttering the phrase "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight" before scurrying away. 

This horrific event sends Wayne on an illogical moral mission to wipe out the scum and villainy in Gotham City, and does so dressed in a suit that emulates a bat.  On one of his maniacal round-up crusades, he finds a group of thugs (a group that is, unbeknownst to Batman, lead by Jack Napier) breaking into a chemical plant.  In the ensuing fight, which lacks any subtlety, Batman knocks Jack Napier into a tub of Nickelodeon Gak!, and it leaves Napier permanently scarred.  By scarred, I mean to say his face is now bleached white, his lips are blood red, and his face is contorted into a psychotic smile. 

The smiling thug becomes known as the Joker, and he is more concerned with bad puns than overall villainy.  Still using the catchphrase he shamelessly tossed about while murdering Wayne's parents, he unknowingly reveals his identity to Batman, who now has a hankering to kill the Joker (murder itself is against Batman's moral code).  Batman overcomes his desire to splatter the Joker with the Batwing -- his own personal fighter jet -- but crashes it after it is shot once with a pistol.  It isn't as ridiculous as it sounds -- the pistol has a long barrel. 

The Joker makes his way up a massive clock tower and threatens to kill Bruce Wayne's lover, but the Batman intervenes, and the Joker falls to his death from the belfry.  Essentially, Batman is left with a void in his life, as the only meaningful villain he would ever meet is killed by gravity. 

Bruce Wayne cries, returns to the Batcave, engineers nipples onto his Bat-Armor as a sign of his newfound homosexuality, and then fights the likes of Gotham's functionally retarded Rogue's Gallery.

This entire write up is a joke.  Disregard everything.  Everything except Bruce Wayne = Batman."
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"By the way, all of the Batman movies up to Batman Begins are inferior.  Some would argue Batman and Batman Returns are good, but if you're interested in the mythos, the new films are the only ones worth watching.  Sure, they're different, also, but they aren't glaringly different.  "

Thanks 4 the ton of info man!