FINALLY! Zojirushi!

IesuNoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

After years of hearing about this famed thermos, I finally have one! And it legitimately does keep stuff hot for the whole day.

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@iesunoel: ya i have a bunch of them, love em! You won't be disappointed.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Captain_Insano

I bought one in Japan a few years ago after Vinny's raving of it. I really only started using it this year.

I have to get used to making my tea the right temperature to begin with because that bad boy does not cool down at all

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By htr10

I want to say the Zojirushi thermos broke big on Giant Bomb in 2010 and the thermos I bought that year still comes to work with me everyday 9 years later.

IesuNoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@htr10 said:

I want to say the Zojirushi thermos broke big on Giant Bomb in 2010 and the thermos I bought that year still comes to work with me everyday 9 years later.

First time I heard of it was also 2010 in the Bombcasts, and they kept talking about it for weeks, I still vaguely remember Jeff go, "Zoooooj'ruhshee..." Glad to hear it will last that long.

@iesunoel: ya i have a bunch of them, love em! You won't be disappointed.

Looking forward to it, man!

I bought one in Japan a few years ago after Vinny's raving of it. I really only started using it this year.

I have to get used to making my tea the right temperature to begin with because that bad boy does not cool down at all

That bad boy keepin' it hot ain't doin' no one no favors! Bad boy keeps 'em hot!

Rahf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iesunoel: I recall it as Vinny that had some fun with the name. Jeff was the sceptic while the others were shills. Even Jared Ray was in on the action.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:23 if it doesn't automatically.

ClockworkTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What model did you get? I've been looking at either Zojirushi or Arctic Flask for a new thermos

IesuNoel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IesuNoel

@rahf said:@iesunoel: I recall it as Vinny that had some fun with the name. Jeff was the sceptic while the others were shills. Even Jared Ray was in on the action.

You may be right... such a long time ago... Good times... still good times now though.

@flstyle said:Loading Video...Skip to 1:23 if it doesn't automatically.

Thanks Duder! You rock!

@clockworktony said:What model did you get? I've been looking at either Zojirushi or Arctic Flask for a new thermos

I got SV-GR50-XA 500ml, mostly because it has that cup as part of it for less indirect kissing, unless you really want to.

Rahf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iesunoel: for a second there I thought you were listing a graphics card. That model name is bare bones, son!