Folding Ideas (Dan Olsen) NFT Video

NotSoSneakyGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not that I think most people here are looking for more criticism on Crypto and NFTs.

At over 2 hours, it's very quite exhaustive. Not only in direct points, but also in counter into the so called possible "upsides" and the failures that have already happened in what proponents say Crypto will solve.

For me the most enlightening thing was the whole Crypto/NFT project Discord culture. It's a real wild west out there.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s a very good video although extremely dense in the subject.

urban_ryoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

For me it was the opening preamble that meant the most to me, everything else I knew clicked into place and made the rest of the video redundant personally.

However for those who don't really know, I think the entire video is worth it. Is it too long? Maybe, but I've personally watched that long video about Disney's fastpass and that one lasagna cat video so this is just as valid.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I love the stuff Dan Olsen does. Moreover, Jeff Gersetmann and he need to talk about "50 Cent Blood on the Sand"

Loading Video...

I never thought of this, but Ginat Bomb should ask Dan Olsen to do a GOTY list.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Loading Video...

I thought this vid was pretty good for a more managable half hour thing.

Arjailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched both videos.

Dan Olsen's video is a well researched and well written essay full of information about crypto, nfts and the scams they're pulling that I wouldn't otherwise have known. It's long, but given how much this stuff is being discussed at the moment I felt it was time well spent to educate myself on the subject.

Christopher Natsuume's delivery annoyed me, and he's only talking about the games/nft intersection (Dan's scope is wider), but his points are sound.

Thanks guys - those were really interesting 👍