Grooveshark Appreciation

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidPalmer

I just discovered this a few weeks ago. I think I'm way behind the curve but I love it. Really easy to use with an expanded library that pretty much has everything I need. Try to break it out at all times now - parties, home, work, etc. 

Any of you guys use it or are there better ones out there?

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By vager

I've been using it for a few months, have not found anything better thats actually available in Canada.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rinkalicous

I've got to ask... is this legal? 

I ask because if you search 'Romance is Boring' you got the Los Campesinos album of the same name... but that album's not been released yet. It's only been illegally leaked.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
It's a great site. I love it.

@Rinkalicous said:
" I've got to ask... is this legal?  I ask because if you search 'Romance is Boring' you got the Los Campesinos album of the same name... but that album's not been released yet. It's only been illegally leaked. "
Users are free to upload whatever music they want. I think Grooveshark pays something to somebody. And I think they operate on the "if you don't protect your copyright, then it's free game" basis.
brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By brydello

Oh man, I LOVE Grooveshark.  I actually just paid for a year of GS VIP just for for the desktop client and bigger playlists. I cant wait for the iPhone app.

I just hope that they don't end up blocking out Canada like so many other sites. (Pandora Radio.)

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By damnboyadvance

I use it occasionally. But it doesn't work on my laptop, so I can only use it on my desktop.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ahriman22

I don't like grooveshark, I prefer Last.fm.