• 50 results
AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By AlexB

I ask this because some people claim to have never been in a fight with someone. I also ask this because I got into a fight with my friend (verbally, not physically) (although I have been in a real fight) a couple of days ago (see blog if you want details) , and I was wondering if you have ever been in any kind of fight. Physical or Verbally that was sort of memorable and what happened in the end.  Go

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Verbally? Twice a day, if I'm lucky.

Physically? I avoid them if I can. I don't like hurting people too much, and the aftermath is a hassle. Don't care what happens to me though. I can take hits :-/

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By crunchUK

yes. it is very very odd it's like you're dreaming or something

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AlexB

Yeah, whenever I get into fights with people (physically or verbally) we seem to become better friends later on, but this last one seems to be different. I said some things that were pretty hurtful i guess, but then again he really had it coming.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb

Twice that I can think of, in terms of physical.

Once I was sitting on a teen tour bus outside of ESPN Zone and this arrogent jackass was just talking shit about my mom so I punched him square in the nose. He acted all tough but once he got off the bus he was crying his eyes out. Next thing I know, I'm walking through ESPN Zone and I feel a tap on my shoulder. BAM! He hits me right in the face and I hit the ground crying my eyes out. I was at most 12, leave me alone.

Another time I was playing football (I'm an American and it's the real name for soccer) and some kid slammed his cleets into the back of my leg. I turned around, grabbed him, through him to the ground and kicked him. I then gave him the finger and shouted "fuck you!" Needless to say, I got a redcard.

That was the last physical fight I was in and that was many years ago. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I've been in too many verbal fights to count, almost all of them with my brother. When somebody's tried to fight me physically I've never fought back, just tried to walk away or in one case ran for two hours and hid in the grounds of a hospital.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Otacon

I've never been in a fight that has stuck in my head before.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayge_

By the way, I'm up for a verbal fight with whichever douche rated my post down for whatever reason.

Just saying >.>

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Karmum

No, I have not been in a physical fight.

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By trulyalive

Verbal fights: Many, but the worst was with my last girlfriend when she broke into my house whilst I was asleep and my parents were on the other side of the country...I was and still am so pissed off about that...

Physical: Quite a few. If by fights you mean me getting beaten up.
I've had my face smashed against a fence once, though the worst was when some douche broke my arm.
Though the only time I've ever won a 'fight' was when I was out with a few friends, one was a guy, one was a girl. Some female chavs (for non-Brits, see the term Dickhead) came up and started some shit. We tried to walk away and one of them grabbed my friend (the girl), turned her around and punched her in the face. My friend has never been hit before so was crying. I grabbed her, pulled her away, told my guy-friend to call the police, and when the attacker came back  to hurt my friend again, I just spun around and punched her in the face 3 times before she hit the ground.

I felt bad for it, what with it being a girl and all and honestly, this was the only time I ever fought back, but if you start on one of my friends, I don't show any fucking mercy at all.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RetroIce4

Verbal: Yes
Physical: No. I am smart enough not to fight and talk it out. No real purpose to fighting.

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AlexB
RetroIce4 said:
"Verbal: Yes
Physical: No. I am smart enough not to fight and talk it out. No real purpose to fighting."
Any of my physical fights (only a couple) weren't premeditated, they just sort of happened. When i was younger i was really skinny and short, leading people to believe they could push me around. I didn't let that happened and many a times I would fight back. Ironically now i am one of the tallest kids in my school and not that skinny anymore. I haven't been in a fist fight in like 5 years probably.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK
Jayge said:
"By the way, I'm up for a verbal fight with whichever douche rated my post down for whatever reason.

Just saying >.>"
i'm sorry i just had to after reading this post :D FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

and about you becoming better friends after a fight is kind of like male dominance type thing. idk it's one of those "unspoken law" things.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
RetroIce4 said:
Physical: No. I am smart enough not to fight and talk it out. No real purpose to fighting."
Ditto. Although I'm sure my slightly threatening 6 foot 2 height, and 25 stone weight probably helps in stopping people fighting me.
trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By trulyalive
AlexB said:
"RetroIce4 said:
Any of my physical fights (only a couple) weren't premeditated, they just sort of happened. When i was younger i was really skinny and short, leading people to believe they could push me around. I didn't let that happened and many a times I would fight back. Ironically now i am one of the tallest kids in my school and not that skinny anymore. I haven't been in a fist fight in like 5 years probably."
Same, except the only time I ever fought back was mentioned above, so I got more than enough beatings. Doesn't matter how smart you are, if a bully fixes their sights on you, you need to either fight back or take the beating.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Yeah, mostly physical. Was actually in a fight 2 days ago, now my right hand has some permanent injuries unfortunately (hurts to squeeze).

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AlexB
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Yeah, mostly physical. Was actually in a fight 2 days ago, now my right hand has some permanent injuries unfortunately (hurts to squeeze).

"
That actually happened to my hand in one of the few fights. I punched the kid in the temple and most of the blow was with my index finger. It popped out of place and i sprained it. It wasn't permanent damage, but it hurt so bad the day after.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
AlexB said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:
"Yeah, mostly physical. Was actually in a fight 2 days ago, now my right hand has some permanent injuries unfortunately (hurts to squeeze).

"
That actually happened to my hand in one of the few fights. I punched the kid in the temple and most of the blow was with my index finger. It popped out of place and i sprained it. It wasn't permanent damage, but it hurt so bad the day after."
Ouch. Well I can punch pretty hard and my hand wouldn't hurt, but one of the guys stomped it out with cleats on, that's were most of the damage was from.
xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By xxNBxx

Being someone that trains in MMA i have been in many fights both Physical and Verbal.

A physical fight is just as mental as a verbal fight and vis versa, thats why you feel physically drained after  verbally fighting someone.

I feel you don't know who you are till you get into a physical fight, 

Outside of the ring/cage i have been in 5 fights.  Mostly cause I am a layed back kind of guy.  Fighting and traing for me is not about being better then the other guy its about improving yourself.

Oddly enough all but one had my brother involded some how..

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jayge_
xxNBxx said:
"Being someone that trains in MMA i have been in many fights both Physical and Verbal.

A physical fight is just as mental as a verbal fight and vis versa, thats why you feel physically drained after  verbally fighting someone.

Outside of the ring/cage i have been in 5 fights.  Mostly cause I am a layed back kind of guy.  Fighting and traing for me is not about being better then the other guy its about improving yourself.

Oddly enough all but one had my brother involded some how.."
An interesting philosophy. A warrior's philosophy, even.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jayge said:
"xxNBxx said:
"Being someone that trains in MMA i have been in many fights both Physical and Verbal.

An interesting philosophy. A warrior's philosophy, even."

Draw your sword, asshole. Let's tango!
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Clean

I have been three fights

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By trulyalive
xxNBxx said:

I feel you don't know who you are till you get into a physical fight

Sounds very Tyler Durden-ish from Fight Club

"You ever been in a fight?"
"What? No, of course not."
"Damn, me either. How muchcan you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BiggerBomb
Bo17 said:
"xxNBxx said:

"Damn, me either. How muchcan you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"

I needed a little Fight Club today. There are more than a few people in my school who if I had no restraint.....

WHACK WHACK, KAPOAW!!!!
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BiggerBomb

Found this on YouTube, I just had to put it here. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One fight.  Back in sixth grade. 

Despite being in the altercation for over five minutes (which is a long time for a fist fight, I guess) the other kid walked away unscathed.  I ran home with a black eye. 

Since then, I've vowed never to provoke physical confrontations. 

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By Black_Rose

I've been involved in many physical fights, i wish i could say i've won every single one of them.

Verbal? Not that often

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
BiggerBomb said:
"Bo17 said:
"xxNBxx said:

"Damn, me either. How muchcan you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"

I needed a little Fight Club today. There are more than a few people in my school who if I had no restraint.....

WHACK WHACK, KAPOAW!!!!"
I'm hoping that's you're not one of those guys who starts fights for no reason, because that's pretty lame.
AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AlexB
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"One fight.  Back in sixth grade. 

Despite being in the altercation for over five minutes (which is a long time for a fist fight, I guess) the other kid walked away unscathed.  I ran home with a black eye. 

Since then, I've vowed never to provoke physical confrontations. "
I've never "lost a fight". It's always been around other people so it would be broken up pretty quick because they were usually at school. I've had fights where it could be considered a draw because I've never actually gotten hurt from one, and I've never made anyone bleed. I guess I've never  had a fight to the finish now looking back on it and i guess I've never had a fight where I've just been enraged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just a lover, not a fighter.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By keyhunter

I'm usually pretty diplomatic and It's really difficult to piss me off, but where I come from it's rare that someone isn't picking a fight with you, or you can resist from picking a fight with someone else. And I come from a family of semi pro fighters...So if you know you can win, best solve your problems with your fists.

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hazelnutman

Verbally - I'm up for it. I like a challenge.

Physical - Although I have martial arts and weapon knowledge, I've never had to use it yet. Maybe if a guy punches me in the face randomly one day, I'll take him out, but overall, I'm a physically peaceful person.

Muze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Muze

I've never been in a real fight, but I did punch one of my friends several times for making fun of me.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Cube

Yes, I've gotten my ass beaten before.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By Rowr

My best friend and I used to get into yelling matches on a daily basis, though we only ever have had one serious fight verbally.

Physically we got into a fight at school back in grade 12.

It ended when i head butt him, putting a vertical split in the center of my head at the hair line. It pissed out with blood everywhere.

As far as fights in general, Ive been in some late night scufflles, Im a pretty fast talker, and can generally bring people around to my side, failing that most of them dont get past the intimidation phase. Which involves staring directly into their soul with the face of murder, grabbing them by the collar or pushing them back at the shoulders. Ive only taken a few bad beatings and both of them were back in early high school.

A boilermakers shoulders and a manly bikie beard help as well.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pibo47

I've actually be in about 5 real fights, broken bones and all. I didnt start any of them, besides 1. That was because this ass hole punched the guy at school, that was a real loser, but the loser didnt do anything to the punk and he just hit him. So i hit the punk about 11-12 times, broke his jaw.

mandeponium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By mandeponium

Yes. I got my ass kicked. I was on the floor and he was kicking me in the face. I'm lucky he didn't break my nose.

DiscoLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DiscoLights

Arguments...never came to anything physical

I'm a thug, bitches be scurrd [=
freaky_fridays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By freaky_fridays

I get in them every day an its the buzz man ... btw I get paid for it ,:)  :)

William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By William

Does it count if i got in a fight with my dog?

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Commando

I've been in 2 fights.

The first one I got my ass beat.
The second one I beat his ass.

So my record is 1-1-0
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jolly_Lolly said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Bo17 said:
"xxNBxx said:

WHACK WHACK, KAPOAW!!!!"
I'm hoping that's you're not one of those guys who starts fights for no reason, because that's pretty lame.
"
No, I never start fights but when you have depression every day sucks and it can make you angry enough to want to.
freaky_fridays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By freaky_fridays

Im Ready for one on this board .... lol

I let some joker call me a PAEDO ..

My works /monitor my net trafficc .. say we we want him ......

I kept them off an the idiot an now ,
couldnt careless online ... 

so I sent it to the * DMBs ..*. 

He getting Busted like Obama ..

Police shooters at 5 /dawn wake up call ..lol

an me .....
46yo bloke Love Gaming an we chatting an we talking Youth/yoot , 
fact is we dont expect to labelled as a Child Molester ....;)

AN NOW..a good joke ..lol

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jayge_

You're fucking retarded, Fridays.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jayge said:
"You're fucking retarded, Fridays."
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DualReaver
Jayge said:
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Virago

yeah. don't mess with this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jayge said:
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Demyx

I haven't had physical fights.

Verbally I can get into it with my family, but thats very rare, and I'm usually not involved.