Have you seen the new Gaikai(BETA is out Europe only though)?

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leky1

Ever heard of cloud computing?Well this is it!You see gaiaki is supposed to allow  you to play Crysis on your Grandmas laptop (!!!) and it isn't like onLive so you don't have to buy some expensive stuff that will allow you to play!It is still beta  (and only for europe) i hope they pick for beta,since i don't (oh and if you are from Europe then go sign up!) have a nxt-gen console!How does this matter?Well since Gaikai is free i will not buy and expensive next-gen console to play i don't know....MGS 4,because Gaikai lets me do it on my PC (and again not even strong hardware required!)!How this works is that it actually works something like an interactive video so if your computer can start a video it can start Gaikai (and you don't even have to install!) so what are your thought on the thing?I know There is a LOT of Europeans here so....go try the BETA!

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Kazona
@leky1:
Damn, I wish I was at home right now so I could sign up. Seems like there's some kind of test you must pass in terms of bandwith first, which I know I'll fail at work.