Hey, guys

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490
deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice to meet some fellow bombcast fans. Way overdue to actually get on these forums. I was just wondering if any of you out there do any website or podcasting stuff of your own. I've been trying to write a story about amateur video game websites and was looking to find some people I could talk with. If you are interested send me a pm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if by any luck somebody from giantbomb would care to answer a question, that'd be amazing. I'm working on my master in animation, web design, and audio engineering and just had a creative spurt to talk to those in the field I am interested in entering and write about it.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#3  Edited By Little_Socrates

@TheNewGamePlusdotCom: I do! I run a video game podcast named Nerf'd. And...I'm noticing that my Mass Effect 3 Spoilercast still won't upload. ...shit.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By nintendoeats

I did for a while, but it all fell apart. Now I just run my professional website and throw the occasional audio or text blog post up. Too busy with other things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Little_Socrates: Maybe iTunes is just in one of those slow periods it goes through. Sometimes it takes a while for my stuff to upload.

Hiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Hiver

I tried both for a while, feel free to pm me. My profile has some of my background.