ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By ferrarimanf355

I was getting ready for my new job.

See, I've been unemployed over the past year, and I just couldn't find a job in this economy. Until, that is, a friend of mine set me up with a job at the Department of Children and Families. I'm going to help people with determining their eligibility for things like food stamps and getting people onto the road of economic self-sufficiency. I'll explain further if anyone wants to hear a story or two about my first week on the job, but I start training classes Monday. I might have something to tell soon.

I've really had no time to tend to my blog here, and I'm truly sorry for that. Everytime I come up with something to write about, I'm just too tired to follow through.

That being said, happy Fathers Day to all of you! I'm going to a Yankees-Marlins game tomorrow with my dad, what are you all doing tomorrow?

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ferrarimanf355

I was getting ready for my new job.

See, I've been unemployed over the past year, and I just couldn't find a job in this economy. Until, that is, a friend of mine set me up with a job at the Department of Children and Families. I'm going to help people with determining their eligibility for things like food stamps and getting people onto the road of economic self-sufficiency. I'll explain further if anyone wants to hear a story or two about my first week on the job, but I start training classes Monday. I might have something to tell soon.

I've really had no time to tend to my blog here, and I'm truly sorry for that. Everytime I come up with something to write about, I'm just too tired to follow through.

That being said, happy Fathers Day to all of you! I'm going to a Yankees-Marlins game tomorrow with my dad, what are you all doing tomorrow?