Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Jixashauser
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Jixashauser said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Jixashauser said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
And the majority of abortions are not from rape victims.  Forgot the stats, but it isn't.
"
it does not matter how many abortions are rape victims, what matters is that some are."
I already answered it for them"
I´m sorry you lost me here, you answered what for who? also about  "It's not that hard to to have the dude just get it out to the side". Have you had sex? There will almost always be some seemen (I´m Swedish, how is that spelled?) that will, for lack of a better term, come out while you are inside of a woman. So that doesn´t really work either.
"
With condoms dude.

read the whole thing"
oh I missed that, but telling people to pull out is still stupid.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By BiggerBomb
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Jixashauser said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Jixashauser said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
And the majority of abortions are not from rape victims.  Forgot the stats, but it isn't.
"
it does not matter how many abortions are rape victims, what matters is that some are."
I already answered it for them"
I´m sorry you lost me here, you answered what for who? also about  "It's not that hard to to have the dude just get it out to the side". Have you had sex? There will almost always be some seemen (I´m Swedish, how is that spelled?) that will, for lack of a better term, come out while you are inside of a woman. So that doesn´t really work either.
"
With condoms dude.

read the whole thing"

Err, you actually said:

SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

SmugDarkLoser said:

"well yes. 

Should you force a woman to live with the guilt of it?

and more importantly, SHOULD YOU FORCE A BABY TO DIE?

"

Tell me, what do you think of such birthcontrol methods as "the morning after pill?"

"

How about just don't have sex?  Or better yet, don''t let it go inside of you?  It's not that hard to to have the dude just get it out to the side.  Seriously now.   Do this and condoms and you will never have a problem."
As if pulling out was as easy riding a bike.

Condoms don't always work.
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53  Edited By xruntime

God Bless America!

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BiggerBomb
SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

SmugDarkLoser said:

"well yes. 

"

Tell me, what do you think of such birthcontrol methods as "the morning after pill?"

"

How about just don't have sex?  Or better yet, don''t let it go inside of you?  It's not that hard to to have the dude just get it out to the side.  Seriously now.   Do this and condoms and you will never have a problem."

That is analagous to me asking, "Tell me, what do you think about Cops?" And you saying, "Don't break the law."

In other words, you didn't answer my question.

"Don't have sex." Don't enjoy life's greatest pleasure? How about no. "Try to pull out." Ok and plan B? What do you think of the morning after pill?"
Did you not read the whole thing?  Just dont be an idiot.  They invented latex for a reason. 

But I don't really know about that so no comment"

You are preaching birth control rather than abortion, but you don't know what the morning after pill is?

That (^^, see above) my friends, is what you call a Republican.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jixashauser
xruntime said:
"God Bless America!"
and please leave the rest of us alone...
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Silverain
BiggerBomb said:
"
-Ann Coulter. That is my answer to that statement.

As far as I know, Ann Coulter wasn't hired by any of the Republican nominees to gather votes.

A country that defies the United Nations' search for dangerous weapons poses no threat, in what world?

-In case you haven't noticed, there were never any reports of WMDs in Iraq. The Bush administration made them up.

There were never any reports because Saddam didn't allow a search. Bush jumped to conclusions based on Hussein's idiocy. Iraq still posed a very real threat.

Other than the whole "Let's take 90% of their income" part? How about where he stated that the rich should be taxed "because they make too much"?

-Taxes have been cut for the rich, yet have remained a burden to the poor. Does that make any sense to you?

Allowing people to keep the money they work for makes perfect sense to me.

Anyone earning over $250,000 a year will have a raise in taxes, while the poor are given a tax cut. 90% of your income? What were you smoking when you calculated that? Bullshit like that is why the uneducated think liberals have horns."

Perhaps you should look it up? The rich already pay a massive amount of taxes (the top 5% pay 80% of the country's taxes) and Obama wants it higher.

I don't believe in punishing people for succeeding.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Silverain
sheisty_shogun said:
"Posting the picture was totally unnecessary dude.  Nobody is pro-abortion.  Some are pro-choice. People with common sense realize abortions will take place whether it is legal or otherwise. If abortion is illegal, we'll have women throwing themselves down flights of stairs or whatever and going to underground clinics to avoid having their child - not any better than going to a legal clinic.  Roe v. Wade will never be overturned so it doesn't matter what the president's view on the matter is.  . "
If we applied this logic in the real world then absolutely anything would be legal, including murder, rape and theft (people do it anyway, don't they?).

Pro-choice is pro-abortion. It's like saying "nobody is for murder, just for people to choose to murder." Either way you spell it, people are going to end up dead thanks in part to your support.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said:
"sheisty_shogun said:
"Posting the picture was totally unnecessary dude.  Nobody is pro-abortion.  Some are pro-choice. People with common sense realize abortions will take place whether it is legal or otherwise. If abortion is illegal, we'll have women throwing themselves down flights of stairs or whatever and going to underground clinics to avoid having their child - not any better than going to a legal clinic.  Roe v. Wade will never be overturned so it doesn't matter what the president's view on the matter is.  . "
If we applied this logic in the real world then absolutely anything would be legal, including murder, rape and theft (people do it anyway, don't they?).

Pro-choice is pro-abortion. It's like saying "nobody is for murder, just for people to choose to murder." Either way you spell it, people are going to end up dead thanks in part to your support."
a fetus is not people.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

SmugDarkLoser said:

"well yes. 

"

"

That is analagous to me asking, "Tell me, what do you think about Cops?" And you saying, "Don't break the law."

"Don't have sex." Don't enjoy life's greatest pleasure? How about no. "Try to pull out." Ok and plan B? What do you think of the morning after pill?"
Did you not read the whole thing?  Just dont be an idiot.  They invented latex for a reason. 

You are preaching birth control rather than abortion, but you don't know what the morning after pill is?

That (^^, see above) my friends, is what you call a Republican."

I know what it is, but I dont know how it works. 

dont be a dumbass
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said:
"sheisty_shogun said:

Pro-choice is pro-abortion. It's like saying "nobody is for murder, just for people to choose to murder." Either way you spell it, people are going to end up dead thanks in part to your support."
a fetus is not people."
By your opinion. By all biological standards it is no different from any other human except for looks.

The point is, "nobody supports abortion" is a pathetic and non-nonsensical argument.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Silverain

On the rape issue: Who the hell died and made it a rule that abortion is the only way to get rid of an unwanted baby? There are at least two other methods that EVERYONE accepts:

1. Adoption. Legal in all fifty states.

2. Some states (such as Florida) have a policy where you can drop an unwanted child off with a cop, fireman or hospital worker WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED. It is completely legal. The cop/fireman/worker will then decide what to do from there.

Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said:
"Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said:
"sheisty_shogun said:

a fetus is not people."
By your opinion. By all biological standards it is no different from any other human except for looks.

The point is, "nobody supports abortion" is a pathetic and non-nonsensical argument."
except for the fact that it is not a fully developed human being.
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Demyx
BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

SmugDarkLoser said:

"well yes. 

"

"

From what I've read, the morning after pill still prevents fertilization unlike Mifepristone which actually kills the established pregnancy, correct?
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"except for the fact that it is not a fully developed human being."
Not fully developed =/= not human. Or shall we say that kids who are born without a limb are not human because they are not fully developed?

Again: by all biological standards it is a human. The controversy rests in the legal standard, which is the same standard we used 300 years ago for black people.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said:
Not fully developed =/= not human. Or shall we say that kids who are born without a limb are not human because they are not fully developed?
well there is a big difference between not having a developed brain (and no I don´t mean that people with brain damage aren´t people, just that a fetus does not have a developed mind and therefore can´t be classified as a person) and missing limbs.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said:
well there is a big difference between not having a developed brain (and no I don´t mean that people with brain damage aren´t people, just that a fetus does not have a developed mind and therefore can´t be classified as a person) and missing lims."
You are separating "mind" and "brain." What you are talking about is consciousness, which, as the picture posted earlier in this thread shows, fetuses do have some form of consciousness. Not about themselves, but then, nobody is fully self-conscious until . . . .two years old? The brain develops in the womb.

And, of course, since it is a moral dilemma about whether or not we should consider people who are not conscious to be up for killing, and since the main mantra of the pro-choice movement is to not impose your morality on others, to invoke the "it's not conscious, therefore not human" argument is hypocritical and easily refuted either way.

That leaves us with. . . .the scientific argument. . . .but wait. . . .that favors the pro-life position. . . . .
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said:

You are separating "mind" and "brain." What you are talking about is consciousness, which, as the picture posted earlier in this thread shows, fetuses do have some form of consciousness. Not about themselves, but then, nobody is fully self-conscious until . . . .two years old? The brain develops in the womb.

And, of course, since it is a moral dilemma about whether or not we should consider people who are not conscious to be up for killing, and since the main mantra of the pro-choice movement is to not impose your morality on others, to invoke the "it's not conscious, therefore not human" argument is hypocritical and easily refuted either way.

That leaves us with. . . .the scientific argument. . . .but wait. . . .that favors the pro-life position. . . . ."
I never said I didn´t want to impose my morality on others, I wouldn´t be having this conversation if I didn´t. Also, a fetus is not a person who is not consious, it´s not a person because it is not consious, at least not in a way that can be considered a fully developed human child.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said:

That leaves us with. . . .the scientific argument. . . .but wait. . . .that favors the pro-life position. . . . ."
I never said I didn´t want to impose my morality on others, I wouldn´t be having this conversation if I didn´t.

Good. A pro-choicer with a brain. I like that.

Also, a fetus is not a person who is not consious, it´s not a person because it is not consious, at least not in a way that can be considered a fully developed human child."

Then knocking someone out takes away their status as human?

Consciousness has no effect on your species, last I checked. I don't turn into a cat when I fall under for surgery.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said:
"Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said:

I never said I didn´t want to impose my morality on others, I wouldn´t be having this conversation if I didn´t.

Good. A pro-choicer with a brain. I like that.

Also, a fetus is not a person who is not consious, it´s not a person because it is not consious, at least not in a way that can be considered a fully developed human child."

Then knocking someone out takes away their status as human?

Consciousness has no effect on your species, last I checked. I don't turn into a cat when I fall under for surgery.
"
I meant conscious as having a developed mind and being able to think. I might have used the word inacurrately as English is not my first language. Also yes, I do have a brain.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"I meant conscious as having a developed mind and being able to think. I might have used the word inacurrate as English is not my first language. Also yes, I do have a brain."
Then are those with severe mental disorders not human?

I think the word you're looking for is "Cognition," though that isn't particularly good either as that deals mainly with perception and concepts.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said::

I think the word you're looking for is "Cognition," though that isn't particularly good either as that deals mainly with perception and concepts."
What I meant was that a childs mind is not functional on the same level as a born human being, and you would have to agree that there is a difference between having brain damage and not having a fully evolved brain due to you being a fetus
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BiggerBomb
SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

SmugDarkLoser said:

"well yes. 

"

"

That (^^, see above) my friends, is what you call a Republican."

I know what it is, but I dont know how it works. 

dont be a dumbass"

I don't know about where you come from, but where I live "I don't know about that" implies that you do not know about that. Ergo, you said you did not know about the morning after pill. Not knowing about the morning after pill implies...

Well, it implies not knowing about the morning after pill; thus you having said that, you shouldn't be suprised that I didn't understand you. Once again, learn how to express yourself in coherent sentences and then you will not have to call me a dumbass for not understanding the incoherent ramblings of a dumbass.

Take some time to think about that one.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Jixashauser
BiggerBomb said:
  Once again, learn how to express yourself in coherent sentences and then you will not have to call me a dumbass for not understanding the incoherent ramblings of a dumbass.

Take some time to think about that one."
Haha brilliant! :D
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said::

I think the word you're looking for is "Cognition," though that isn't particularly good either as that deals mainly with perception and concepts."
What I meant was that a childs mind is not functional on the same level as a born human being, and you would have to agree that there is a difference between having brain damage and not having a fully evolved brain due to you being a fetus"

Not that much difference, no. Some people have no awareness due to brain damage or--and this is a big one--pre-natal conditions (as in, they were born with it). A child under the age of two years does not have consciousness as much as a full-grown human, either. Are we allowed to kill children that young? No?
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jixashauser
Silverain said:
"Jixashauser said:
"Silverain said::

What I meant was that a childs mind is not functional on the same level as a born human being, and you would have to agree that there is a difference between having brain damage and not having a fully evolved brain due to you being a fetus"

Not that much difference, no. Some people have no awareness due to brain damage or--and this is a big one--pre-natal conditions (as in, they were born with it). A child under the age of two years does not have consciousness as much as a full-grown human, either. Are we allowed to kill children that young? No?"
Well that´s why there are rules concerning how old the fetus can be when doing an abortion. I don´t know the exact number but it´s something like four months, after that it´s more of a fully developed human.
Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jixashauser

I seriously don´t want to continue this argument cause it´s almost 2 a clock over here :P You had some good points and I respect your opinion, I just don´t agree with it :) But right now, I´m getting tired talking about fetuses (is that the plural form?) So I guess I´m agreeing on dissagreeing :)

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Silverain
Jixashauser said:
"I seriously don´t want to continue this argument cause it´s almost 2 a clock over here :P You had some good points and I respect your opinion, I just don´t agree with it :) But right now, I´m getting tired talking about fetuses (is that the plural form?) So I guess I´m agreeing on dissagreeing :)"
Yes, that's the plural. Good night.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Wolverine

I don't know where not liking war stands in your argument.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#80  Edited By Commando
SmugDarkLoser said:
"xruntime said:
"@ Anyone with an opinion - instead of saying blank statements like "Obama advocates change but doesn't exhibit anything" why don't you bring up some FACTS, STATISTICS, or DATA that confirms it?

Anyone can claim random things like "there are aliens on Mars" but without facts its as useless as a blank post."
Nothing in his policy hasn't been done before.  Seriously, he's exactly like every other democrat before him.  I don't see anything where he's different.

And yea dude, economics work.  Don't be stupid.  If you tax a company more, they'll cut back their staff and have increases in the price of their products. Economics 101.  One of the simplest conecepts.

"
You watched that video I posted didn't you
Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#81  Edited By Thrawn1
Commando said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"xruntime said:
"@ Anyone with an opinion - instead of saying blank statements like "Obama advocates change but doesn't exhibit anything" why don't you bring up some FACTS, STATISTICS, or DATA that confirms it?

Anyone can claim random things like "there are aliens on Mars" but without facts its as useless as a blank post."
Nothing in his policy hasn't been done before.  Seriously, he's exactly like every other democrat before him.  I don't see anything where he's different.

And yea dude, economics work.  Don't be stupid.  If you tax a company more, they'll cut back their staff and have increases in the price of their products. Economics 101.  One of the simplest conecepts.

"
You watched that video I posted didn't you"
*shudders*
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Clean

As a Democrat, I believe you fail to notice our change. Our change represents in actions not words like McCain. We are going get the troops out and go after who really attacked us. We are going to help lower class families go to college. We are going to tax more to the richer instead of the richer being richer. That point is really over blown because they can afford it. Our health care plan will actually work! " Change is Coming" is a false statement by McCain when he has agreed to Bush's failed policies 90% of the time. I want Barrack Obama to become our president. I agree with his views and I don't agree with McCain's views.

Plus McCain's Vice President is more inexperienced than Obama. It's really stupid people think she can handle United States of America when she just only handled a small Alaskan town. I applaud her for keeping her mentally challenged baby but her self and Juno aren't going to impress me.

War is so bad and horrible when it is completely pointless. Lets get out while we still can. Don't let Bush's third reign fuck up America again. Lets let the Democrats fuck it up for a while : ).

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#83  Edited By lazyturtle

Wow...anyone who is anti-choice should also be in favor of a new law I just invented:

All women who are potentially sexually active may not consume alcohol or smoke tobacco.

I mean seriously, if they could be pregnant (and no contraception works 100% of the time) they should be acting as if they are pregnant. Just in case.

Rape is a terrible crime. Why should a rape victim be forced to endure a unwanted pregnancy? To protect the 's

And war...seriously? How can someone be saying 'abortion is bad' and at the same time saying 'war is good'? War involves killing and I think the basis of the arguement against abortion invovles something about killing....

America has not been involved in a just war since WW2. At that time we were attacked by another nation and our response was appropriate and nessicary. Since then WE have been the aggressors.

If we were all about 'freedom and democracy' as we say...what about Sudan? Why is their freedom and safety worth less than an Iraqi's? 

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Giantkitty

Well, we have to have phrases to "How to Please the Republican Vote"

Let's tax the poor and middle class more than the rich and/or reduce taxes and wonder why we're so behind in education, but we're #1 in the military!

9/11 (Juliani anyone?)

War is good (especially for those that have big military contracts - just say it's for the good of those people, making your hearts as big as your wallet. Just remember as the United States economy is collapsing - we're doing it for the good of a people half a world away who didn't want it: at least not a military intervention, I guess there's no big money for humanitarian aid. Also, they can do whatever they please whenever we leave)

Like Hiliary? Then you'll luv Palin! Just get on her bridge to nowhere!

Poor and middle class people are bad (that's 90+% of the population), elect someone who doesn't know how many houses he has!

We're not at all like Bush! (even though they agreed with him 90% of the time and they are all Republicans- a justification someone here actually used)

Trickle down! Trickle down! If you say it's wrong, I've got made up statistics to prove it. Or I'll quote someone who didn't like the person you quoted. Plus whenever they get a profit they always reinvest - no they don't just pocket the money or just put it into the stock market, what gave you the idea rich people could be greedy?

Kiss rich people's pampered asses by hardly taxing them- if we don't they'll do unethical things like move their businesses to other countries, raise prices, and cut labor. What's that? They've been doing that anyways even when  taxes have been cut and they have had record profits? Just look at the oil industry? That AT&T layoff in the 90's? Um... 9/11!

Obama only got this far because he's black. Why, any black person could do as well. No, I'm not racist at all. Did I mention we have Palin?

When in doubt, just take someone's quote out of context or misquote them. Maybe Obama will mention something about the internet, then we'll misquote him as saying he invented the internet. Oops, we did that with Al Gore. 

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85  Edited By atejas

Meh. I've actually rethought my position on abortion recently. Now I'm undecided.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#86  Edited By gearhead

I thought you said you would drop politics Steven? ; )
Though I support Obama, I did like McCain before he ran. Now he just uses cheap politics. Though McCain may have the popular vote, I believe this election will turn out to be like the 2000 election. McCain has popular vote, but Obama win's because of his electoral vote advantage.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#87  Edited By citizenkane

If this post is serious, then you have a lot more to learn about politics, and by that I mean you have no idea what you are talking about.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BiggerBomb
CitizenKane said:
"If this post is serious, then you have a lot more to learn about politics, and by that I mean you have no idea what you are talking about."

This isn't really going anywhere and it kinda died after last night. Can you just lock it? This has become a lost cause.

Giantkitty said:
"Well, we have to have phrases to "How to Please the Republican Vote"

Let's tax the poor and middle class more than the rich and/or reduce taxes and wonder why we're so behind in education, but we're #1 in the military!

9/11 (Juliani anyone?)

War is good (especially for those that have big military contracts - just say it's for the good of those people, making your hearts as big as your wallet. Just remember as the United States economy is collapsing - we're doing it for the good of a people half a world away who didn't want it: at least not a military intervention, I guess there's no big money for humanitarian aid. Also, they can do whatever they please whenever we leave)

Like Hiliary? Then you'll luv Palin! Just get on her bridge to nowhere!

Poor and middle class people are bad (that's 90+% of the population), elect someone who doesn't know how many houses he has!

We're not at all like Bush! (even though they agreed with him 90% of the time and they are all Republicans- a justification someone here actually used)

Trickle down! Trickle down! If you say it's wrong, I've got made up statistics to prove it. Or I'll quote someone who didn't like the person you quoted. Plus whenever they get a profit they always reinvest - no they don't just pocket the money or just put it into the stock market, what gave you the idea rich people could be greedy?

Kiss rich people's pampered asses by hardly taxing them- if we don't they'll do unethical things like move their businesses to other countries, raise prices, and cut labor. What's that? They've been doing that anyways even when  taxes have been cut and they have had record profits? Just look at the oil industry? That AT&T layoff in the 90's? Um... 9/11!

Obama only got this far because he's black. Why, any black person could do as well. No, I'm not racist at all. Did I mention we have Palin?

When in doubt, just take someone's quote out of context or misquote them. Maybe Obama will mention something about the internet, then we'll misquote him as saying he invented the internet. Oops, we did that with Al Gore. "

I want to give you a cookie. Unfortunatly there are so many stupid people on the internet that I ate all of my cookies under the assumption that I would never actually have to give someone one.

But it's the thought that counts, right? :O
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By crunchUK

AHHH POLITICS AND QUOTE CHAINS!!! POLITICS AND QUOTE CHAINS!!!!!!!!!! *holds up cross*

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#90  Edited By grilledcheez
SmugDarkLoser said:
"GrilledCheez01 said:
"Well then I guess the thing to say to get the Republican vote is to say:

Abortion is bad
"

I think the basis behind that arguement is that abortion involves essentially squishing the premature skull of an underdeveloped baby....

I think many who support abortion feel to realize something

Thats a 21 week year old baby.  That means that it could have had an abortion then even."
I think you fail to realize you proved my point.  You also probably don't realize that voting for a president based on his stance on abortion ISN'T going to accomplish anything.  The best way to combat abortion would more than likely be educating people on safe sex.