You're an atheist!?!?!? 1/5 stars.

PixelPrinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By PixelPrinny

As long as I'm in the driver's seat, I get along with most people just fine.

Those I don't get along with either opt to leave through the passenger door of their own accord or I kick them out. :D

Oh and since this thread seems to be another atheist circle-jerk, I'm an agnostic atheist, so yay me!

tamriilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By tamriilin

@JonathanAshleyMoore said:

I'm not a looker, like... really not a looker. So people probably have no interest in talking to me at first, especially girls, but later on when they have actually talked to me, I'm energetic and talkative and people find me funny, so it's really the first impression of like "this dude aint anything to look at" that decides me.

Some people would debate people don't think like that, but you'd be surprised.

In the adult world, in everyday social situations yeah people don't tend to think like that.

EDIT: at least not from my experience.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By laserbolts

I think most people that meet me don't have a problem with me. I am very well mannered and polite. I think I get it from my mom because she is the nicest and most likable person I know.

superpow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By superpow

RELIGION!

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By Aegon
@timlump: I think this thread is focusing on my particular case too much. I knew these guys a while and just like it didn't take too long for me to figure out that they're atheist, it didn't take a while for them to figure out I'm Jewish. Regardless of how they discovered it, they were going to eventually because that's just how it goes.  

I was indeed born in Israel, but this leads me to a great example. In this very group from my OP, one of them was born in Israel as well, but he doesn't count himself an Israeli but a Russian because that's what his parents are. I'm fine with that because he identifies with that culture more. If a white dude was born in Nigeria and stayed there for a year before moving to the US, would he call himself Nigerian for the rest of his life? Or if an Arabic dude was born in Israel would he call himself Israeli? You can see that someone's "Nationality"  is a strange thing to truly nail down. For me, I was born in Israel so I can call myself an Israeli, but that's pretty much synonymous with being a Jew, because most non-Jews who emigrate from there default to whatever their or their parent's Nationality was prior to having lived there. 
mitsuko_souma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mitsuko_souma

When I walk down the street, everyone stares at me and mothers ask me to kiss their babies for good luck.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By raviolisumo

I get along great with everyone.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By 71Ranchero

I mix well and fit in with just about everyone.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#110  Edited By galiant
@H2Oyea Your passport says "Nationality: Israeli", then? There's your answer. Go ahead and argue with your passport about what nationality is.
Avatar image for alianthaberries
AlianthaBerries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By AlianthaBerries

@BaneFireLord said:

I am very good at acting like I'm interesting and comfortable around new people, even if inside I'm feeling incredibly awkward and bored.

This.