I hate girls

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Darkraven

girls like acertive guys that tret them like crap, true story unfortunatly.

Mike76x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Mike76x

@desune said:

Hey Giant Bomb, I'm from Anime Vice and know this is the place for girl problems.

So anyways, there's this girl that I like. She kind of reminds me of Sakura from Naruto (minus the pink hair). So one day I walked up to her during lunch break to ask her to be with me. I was very nervous, like I always am with girls, and could tell from the heat on my face I was heavily blushing, which made me even more nervous. To add to that, her friends were laughing behind her shoulders.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me then occurred. Never in my life have I felt so miserable. She looked at me with a grin on her face, and told me that first off she never liked me, and was just playing with me for a laugh. Then, she added that I was ugly and that no one would ever want to be with someone like me. Behind her, her friends were laughing and capturing the whole scene with their iPhones.

I didn’t even know how to react, so many people were around and looking at me that I just felt I was going to fall unconscious. I walked out of there mechanically, I was barely able to think, as quickly as I could with tears I was hardly keeping and went to the bathroom to cry. I hadn’t cried for years and there I was, in the fucking canteen’s bathroom crying.

I’m a fucking loser and I hate myself so fucking much. I hate girls and I hate humans. They rob you of every single piece of self-esteem you have for their own self-enjoyment. How the fuck am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

Next time you see her, tell her you forgive her for acting like such a piece of shit human being.

Apologize for putting her on the spot like that, and say you realize she was putting on a show for her asshole friends.

Let her know when she decides to grow up and stop acting like a cunt and feels like hanging out with someone she doesn't need to impress you'll be there.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Let her know that you've been fapping to her Facebook, that always goes over well.

Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Hairy_Fish

VideoGameBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By VideoGameBacon

@AhmadMetallic said:

Wow, that is a really shitty story. Kudos for trying, sorry for how bad it ended.

@FluxWaveZ said:

If you want to be with a girl, you probably shouldn't be really straightforward about it. Get to know her a bit, try to befriend her and take it one step at a time...

If he tries to befriend her, that's exactly what's gonna happen: He's gonna be placed in the friend zone. Girls don't want you to befriend them or be nice and understanding to them, that's called being a friend. They want that other thing, the one with the contradicting actions and absurd mind games.

Getting a lot of girls in the friend zone is the first step to being able to get the girl you want in the lover zone.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Hey Giant Bomb, I'm from Anime Vice and know this is the place for girl problems.

If that ain't some of the biggest troll bait then I don't know what is...

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@AhmadMetallic said:

Wow, that is a really shitty story. Kudos for trying, sorry for how bad it ended.

@FluxWaveZ said:

If you want to be with a girl, you probably shouldn't be really straightforward about it. Get to know her a bit, try to befriend her and take it one step at a time...

If he tries to befriend her, that's exactly what's gonna happen: He's gonna be placed in the friend zone. Girls don't want you to befriend them or be nice and understanding to them, that's called being a friend. They want that other thing, the one with the contradicting actions and absurd mind games.

Women see guys with female friends and think they're socially valuable or whatever so it's beneficial to be in as many friend zones as possible. Also mentally healthy people want others to be nice and understanding, if you're running into women who want you to treat them poorly it's your fault for being attracted to the wrong type of person.

@Darkraven: Lol check you out.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By huntad

@desune: Don't let it get to you. There are more girls out there, and you'll eventually get better at this whole thing. Take a break, and then keep trying. To put it into perspective, didn't Sakura shun Naruto like a billion times before she ended up feeling things for him? That's the best I can do.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ghost_cat

Don't sweat it, because you seem way more into the anime character than her. I guess you know who to talk to next, right?

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By Getz

My advice? Try cocks out for awhile. Dudes are always DTF and they don't have hang-ups.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#61  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@Hairy_Fish said:

You just won this thread sir. So close it down mods, this has gone on long enough.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By I_smell

@desune:

Cool. You asked a girl out in school, that's one step better than I ever did.

I'm nowhere near ugly, I don't watch anime, I've got a bunch o friends, but I never did anything. I never started a fight, I didn't ask anyone out, and when my friends forgot to invite me out with em I didn't say anything. Infact I blogged about it.

People like ME are losers, who grow up at home alone thinkin about all the shit they shoulda done. If you can look back next week and say "I'm still alive, everything's pretty much back to normal, sky's still blue, grass is still green, I've still got all the shit I had last week n lost nothin!" then you've won.

Next time you wanna take a risk just think"hey- I've bin through the worst, and I'm still standin". You've already done it once, so next time it'll be half as hard. I remember the first time I got punched in the face: half an hour later I was sittin at home playin GTA n I was like "Oh... I guess that's all that is." and now I'm not scared of anyone! Cos I know the worst things won't even matter in like a couple days.

So-- in a week or so, look back at what's changed since then and now. You'll find you've got mostly the same life. Learn from that, and just take every chance and risk n gamble from now on, cos the worst that'll happen is that you'll be right back where you started. I WISH I learnt that while I was still in school.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#63  Edited By Video_Game_King

@desune said:

I hate humans.

Then you're doing it right.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By artgarcrunkle

@Getz said:

My advice? Try cocks out for awhile. Dudes are always DTF and they don't have hang-ups.

Good advice, plus it's hard to truly know anything about your own sexuality unless you've tried felching one or twenty times.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By I_smell

The only way to live your life WITHOUT regrets is to do nothing. And lemme tell ya: That's even less fun.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

In "Way of the Gun" Ryan Philippe punches Sarah Silverman in the mouth when she mouths off to him. Be like Ryan Philippe and punch that bitch square in the mouth.

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By izzygraze

When you're going after a girl make sure you're one on one. If you're macking on a girl you don't want her friends around because then you're just putting her on the spot and it's super awkward. I don't think that is the reason things went the way they did for you but that's just a tip for the future.

Secondly, as everyone said: don't ask her to "be with you". What does that even mean? That's just some romance movie bullshit like the prince charming is for girls. Romance movies don't work. Never do the confession of your feelings. Your confession of your feelings should come in the form of "want to go out for a coffee" or some other activity. Maybe add in "you're pretty cool" or some sort of compliment but make your intentions clear. Confessions never work, or at least from my experience.

In summary. She's a bitch but cover yourself man. I would never say you were asking for it but you made it waaaaaay too easy for her. All you can do now is pretend she didn't bother you. Laugh it off. She's just a bully.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Pinworm45

Sounds made up to me

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

@Darkraven said:

girls like acertive guys that tret them like crap, true story unfortunatly.

This is true. When I meet a bitch(my word for woman or lady) I tell her that she's a bitch then we have the intercourse.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cloudenvy

Rock on.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hot_Karl

We all hate girls, don't we?

Sometimes it's called "being heartbroken", while sometimes it's called "being a misogynist".

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#72  Edited By Enigma777

Next time, just drop your pants and start swinging your penis in a counter-clockwise motion. If that doesn't get her hot and bothered, then I don't know what will.

Figyg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Figyg

@desune

1. You're not a fucking loser. If you were, you wouldn't have manned up to ask (in front of friends no less). No self deprecation allowed

2. I know its hard believing there are more girls in the world that whats in your school, but there are. Keep on trucking. You'll win out eventually

3. PLZ be VERY skeptical about what advice you take from the internet (even this), especially as it pertains to women. Lots of these guys seem to be posting things that were popular with the advent of The Game and Mystery method. Not to say those things don't hold water, but I would venture to say they will make you look like a deusch-ass in high school, and not all together relatable to that age group.

Keep your chin up. I'm proud of you for talking with a real life girl in real life.

P.S. Don't tell her she looks like a Naruto character unless you're 1000000% sure she knows what you're referring to

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dany

girls are nasty.

dudes all the way.

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By baconbits33

Oh dear god...... dude...... okay here are the general lessons for girls (not in order):

1. Be alpha male

2. Work on your looks (to include fashion, working out, and your freakin hair)

3. Learn to cook

4. Learn guitar

5. Don't mention comics, or video games unless mentioned to you

6. Don't EVER listen to your female friends advice! 4/5 times they will not tell you the truth because they don't want their guy friends to have gf's. Idk but its a really really weird phenomenon......

7. DEAR GOD DO NOT BE NICE!!!!! Women do not see nice guys as boyfriend material they see them as simply friend material so don't be a bitch when they start getting annoying.

8. Be slightly sensitive to show that you are humane and understanding of their problems

9. Take an interest in their issues, and their own interests.

10. Be smart

11. Be confident but humble at the same time

12. Have a job and a car.

13. Be mysterious (don't know what the hell that means but it's a thing)

Now you do not need to have all these things in your criteria however have as many as possible, and at least 4 I'd say. And just a word to the wise: Average girls are the best, more fun, want to go enjoy themselves and are a hella lot nicer.

Figyg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Figyg

@baconbits33:

This reads like you copied and pasted it from a squidoo and have little comprehension on the subject. Contrary to popular belief, woman are humans too.

And I don't know why you should go around touting Average girls are best, implying that attractive women do not want to enjoy themselves or are not nice.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#77  Edited By yetiantics

This thread looks familiar...

in which case: I (still) feel bad for ya, son

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#78  Edited By sparklykiss

So, I think we can all agree that this has gone on long enough, correct?

Don't hate me too much, desune-kun. <3