Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By laserbolts

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

I am also drunk and what is a pasty?

a northern U.S. and UK pie. It's almost like a pot pie only with lamb, rutabaga and cabbage.

Wow I was thinking a desert type of thing. I have never tried lamb but cabbage is enough to make me stay as far away as possible from a pasty.

Sometimes cabbage is left out and replaced with gravy, in that case its a Minnesota and Mackinac Island pasty. Source: I live in Michigan.

I'd eat that.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@laserbolts said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

a northern U.S. and UK pie. It's almost like a pot pie only with lamb, rutabaga and cabbage.

Wow I was thinking a desert type of thing. I have never tried lamb but cabbage is enough to make me stay as far away as possible from a pasty.

Sometimes cabbage is left out and replaced with gravy, in that case its a Minnesota and Mackinac Island pasty. Source: I live in Michigan.

I'd eat that.

It's damn good winter food, it's a little heavy for hot days though.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By JasonR86

@Ravenlight said:

You know, as I've been getting drunker I thought she would get better looking (I would have had sex with her when I was buzzed but I would have sex with most things when I'm drunk...so...yeah). Anyway, what I'm realizing is that I'm just getting pickier. Why are her nipples apparently way up on her boobs? Like, higher then they should be? And why is her left nipple apparently lower then her right?

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By laserbolts

@JasonR86 said:

@Ravenlight said:

You know, as I've been getting drunker I thought she would get better looking (I would have had sex with her when I was buzzed but I would have sex with most things when I'm drunk...so...yeah). Anyway, what I'm realizing is that I'm just getting picker. Why are her nipples apparently way up on her boobs? Like, higher then they should be? And why is her left nipple apparently lower then her right?

hahah you really analyzed the shit of this. Boobs are rarely symmetrical. At least from what i've seen anyways. As for nipple location, i'd have to agree with you on the location of them being higher than normal.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#55  Edited By JasonR86

@laserbolts said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Ravenlight said:

You know, as I've been getting drunker I thought she would get better looking (I would have had sex with her when I was buzzed but I would have sex with most things when I'm drunk...so...yeah). Anyway, what I'm realizing is that I'm just getting picker. Why are her nipples apparently way up on her boobs? Like, higher then they should be? And why is her left nipple apparently lower then her right?

hahah you really analyzed the shit of this. Boobs are rarely symmetrical. At least from what i've seen anyways. As for nipple location, i'd have to agree with you on the location of them being higher than normal.

Hell yeah I analyzed the shit out of them. They're practically jumping off my monitor.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Franstone

4 glasses of wine, a Harpoon Summer, 2 martinis, I'm also slightly buzzed...

Sooooo you mean a pastry?

I also saw patsy, hahah

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

Don't blame that shit on us, I have NEVER in all my 19 years of living as a U.S citizen heard the word "Pasty" before.

obinice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By obinice

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

Don't blame that shit on us, I have NEVER in all my 19 years of living as a U.S citizen heard the word "Pasty" before.

I have never in all my 24 years of living as a U.K citizen heard the word "rutabaga" before (I Wiki'd it, we just call them Swedes here). I love finding interesting differences between cultures! Also I Wiki'd Fruit Roll-Ups (damn I love Wikipedia), and found out that over here Kellogg's made their own version called Fruit Winders! I might have had them when I was a kid and just don't remember, who knows!

.......I kinda want some Sherbet dip and liquorice now.

P.S I slept through the hangover phase and am now hungry for something that isn't a pastie. Hmmm....maybe I'll make a sandwich!

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Obinice said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

I have never in all my 24 years of living as a U.K citizen heard the word "rutabaga" before (I Wiki'd it, we just call them Swedes here). I love finding interesting differences between cultures! Also I Wiki'd Fruit Roll-Ups (damn I love Wikipedia), and found out that over here Kellogg's made their own version called Fruit Winders! I might have had them when I was a kid and just don't remember, who knows!

P.S I slept through the hangover phase and am now hungry for something that isn't a pastie. Hmmm....maybe I'll make a sandwich!

Fruit roll ups are super sexy. I feel bad for you because you'll never get to make a "Fruit By The Foot" joke.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60  Edited By Sackmanjones

Are we all still slightly drunk?

Wait I never was.

=(

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By AlexW00d

@Ravenlight said:

Why the fuck are nipple hats called pasties? Who thought of that?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By fattony12000
Pasty, not pastie.
Pasty, not pastie.
pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#63  Edited By pyromagnestir

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Obinice said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

Fruit roll ups are super sexy. I feel bad for you because you'll never get to make a "Fruit By The Foot" joke.

I feel way too good about what my contributions to this thread have wrought.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#64  Edited By pyromagnestir

@AlexW00d: because you paste them on your nipple, obviously...

CarpetRemnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#65  Edited By CarpetRemnant

@Obinice said:

.....To Wikipedia!

"A pasty, sometimes known as a pastie or British pasty in the United States, is a filled pastry case, associated in particular with Cornwall in Great Britain. It is made by placing the uncooked filling on a flat pastry circle, and folding it to wrap the filling, crimping the edge at the side or top to form a seal. The result is a raised semicircular package."

I suppose Cornwall has the Cornish Pasty sure, but I wouldn't say we associate it with Cornwall in general. Anyway, pastry filled with meaty goodness! I mean, a raised semicircular package of meaty goodness!

Also it's like, 4.50 am here. I should probably go to sleep. I mean, I'm watching Ryan play Paperboy. I should probably be sleeping right.

Ok, so, a couple of things. They are generally associated with Cornwall, which you'd know if you paid attention to anything, ever. Also, they aren't always semicircular or full of meat unless they are in fact a Cornish Pasty. So your whole thesis is filled with logical fallacies, as you can now see, no need to thank me.

In fact, most of the time, pasties that aren't Cornish are rectangular in nature and filled with a range of different things. Cheese & Onion is popular due to the lack of meat making it very veggie friendly.

Finally, if you don't remember fruit winders then obviously you haven't ever been to McDonald's.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By jakob187

@JBG4 said:

The ABD club. Always Be Drunk

Unfortunately, it does not admit him into the prestigious Giant Bomb Drunken Bloggers Club.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WMWA

I really wish I would have found this thread last night. T'would have been good times. Hey, there's always tonight. I shall return!

Nasharoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nasharoo

Fruit winders were rank. Although I'm not the biggest fan of sweets.

Having a pasty after a night out sounds like a brilliant idea. I'm gunna make sure I stock up next time I do a Booze run. I usually go for garlic bread as my drunk food if I haven't succumbed to a filthy takeaway, so changing it up will be fun. Not sure what flavour I'll go for though. Cheesy bean one at Co-op is pretty damn nice. Decisions.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#69  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

If you're only slightly drunk, you're doing it wrong. Also

@Ravenlight said:

Yes. *nods in approval*

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@Obinice said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@laserbolts said:

What blows my mind is how unknown my favorite meal is, pasty with root beer, guess it's more american than I thought.