I think someone/something is stalking me!

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Questionable

@buzz_clik said:

@onarum said:

edit: on a side now I started watching that stupid marble whatever and am laughing my ass off on how stupid people can be, seriously it's just a guy taking lousy shaky shots of a dude in a suit...

Man, I just gave up watching it because it was too protracted and dull with bugger all payoff and cheap effects betraying its authenticity. Skipped to the end, and it was full of the usual thing of WHY WOULD A SCARED PERSON CALLING OUT TO THEIR FRIENDS STILL BE HOLDING A CAMERA UP AND FILMING THIS SHIT?

Because even when the main protagonist dies a fiery death, they ALWAYS find the camera. duh.

Movie logic!

Liquidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By Liquidus

Hmmm, same thing happened to me and a friend of mine...we were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By buzz_clik

@Liquidus said:

Hmmm, same thing happened to me and a friend on mine...we were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

This is Bomb Country.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By JoeyRavn

I can't believe it took a WHOLE PAGE for Rockwell to appear.

Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Slab64
No Caption Provided

I really need to get better at Photoshop...I can't be spending 20 minutes on a throwaway gag like this.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Example1013

@Deusx: Is it bad that I don't find that creepy and instead just feel the undying urge to pop the shit out of everything on that face? My hands are already itching in anticipation.

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Deusx

@Example1013: Then you sir will be scratching your arms for the whole weekend. Just remember to post pics once the holes start appearing.

HEY GUYS WHAT´S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@buzz_clik said:

@Liquidus said:

Hmmm, same thing happened to me and a friend on mine...we were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

This is Bomb Country.

Just out from Bombstow on the i66 out to Bomb Vegas.
Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Lemmycaution217

@Deusx said:

@Example1013: Then you sir will be scratching your arms for the whole weekend. Just remember to post pics once the holes start appearing.

Where is this from? I must read this now!

Freshbandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Freshbandito

@Trains said:

Just been looking into this slenderman guy and I have never felt so uneasy. The people in the comment sections make jokes about it but I can confirm that what I seen is genuine.

I also seen that somebody on some contest forums thing made it up. I think he saw what I saw and then did what he did. Maybe hundreds or even thousands of people have saw him but now that we live in the age of technology, word spreads.

I don't exactly know what to expect but from what I'm reading, he really is a stalker...

I think I will watch this marble hornets thing now.

All the weed is making you paranoid, all the stalkers left for the ukraine ever since the incident, and the slenderman was a photoshop competition on a site notorious for starting stupid/awesome awesome/stupid shit.

On a sidenote I recall an incident a little back when I was busy trying to fuck a tree and this person just kept staring at me from the road, came back later about 11pm too, can't just leave a dude alone to sire a race of tree people.

deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By deathfury

@Rudeboy217: I believe that's from Hell O' Dollies by Junji Ito.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Example1013

@Deusx: Are...are you from the future? It's monday where I live. But regardless, if I do scratch my arms open, I'll be sure to take pictures for this thread.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#63  Edited By musubi

Why do I always have to find motherfucking threads like this before I go to bed. Always, before I go to bed.