Is there a project you would like to plug shamelessly?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

timeshero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

I'd be interested in seeing what cool other projects the Giant Bomb Community has going on. Gaming or otherwise.

Do you have your own podcast? Did you make an app or do you write a separate blog? Do you make music?

I wouldn't mind seeing what you got!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f90eabee6bba
deactivated-5f90eabee6bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I am not a part of either of these but I'd like to plug them because I think they could use the help.

Europa Barbarorum 2 - A super historical mod for Medieval 2 Total War. It's still in development but you can play it. There's a big summer release coming sometime this summer that will make it more "Complete"

No More Whoppers. A funny podcast where they talk about life and video games and Japan. One guy owns a video game bar in Japan so there's a lot of that. If you like the facebook page, they'll make fun of your name on air!

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By stryker1121

I finished the second draft of a novel in February and have been making a few last amendments to the manuscript since then with the help of my partner on the project. We've had our creative differences so this process is taking longer than I'd like, but I'm finally ready to show him the final draft and start looking for agents interested in historical fiction.

The book is a kind of coming of age/adventure tale set during the Battle of Gettysburg (which was during the American Civil War if you're not familiar with U.S. history). Should i ever get this thing published I would love to share the book with the duders here!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I'm developing a Star Wars tabletop campaign set on a Wild West-esque Dantooine. Similar to Mass Effect Andromeda, I like the idea of space as a place to have frontier adventures. There are few frontiers left on earth, few places where norms, law and problem solving is entirely in the hands of each person rather than a massive social mechanism designed to handle problems for people. I want a space version of the old west tropes; grim sheriffs, hostile bandit gangs, dangerous wildlife, capitalistic robber-barons and snake-oil salesmen. The big peak moment I have is an old school train robbery, where because of the magtrain's sensors and anti-air compliment, the only way to get to the train without being spotted is to ride kybucks alongside it and jump across. And I know nobody in my group took Ride because they thought they would be exclusively in urban environments.

I'm also listening to Hyperbattle #1, a music competition on r/vaporwave.

Avatar image for deactivated-61356eb4a76c8
deactivated-61356eb4a76c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@gorkamorkaorka: I can't believe EB is still going! Still in development too! Thanks, I'm gonna have to check this out.

FilipHolm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I make music and we (meaning my sort of-band) just recorded our debut album, set to be released in August or September.

Here's a video of the recordings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0EbfHMHIeY

And here is our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ziniofficial

We play sort of a mix between traditional and ethic music from around the world and more modern genres like Rock, pop and electronic music. (At least we try to)

456nto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gorkamorkaorka: Last time I checked up on EB2, it looked like they were running painfully low on contributors and staff. The forum post I read from one of the project leads confirmed that the lack of volunteers basically rendered the project dead. That was a few months ago, so maybe things have changed. EB is easily one of the most impressive mods I've ever seen (if not the most impressive). Hopefully EB2 is doing well.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#9 sweep  Moderator

"Shameless plugging" falls under advertising, which is against the rules. Sorry guys, we can't set a precedent for people to promote random shit on our forums.