It intrigues me

GeneralTurkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By GeneralTurkle

That the UMP .45 in every game has fantastic stats to it.  But if you have played Counter Strike: Source, like me, the UMP in that game is TERRIBLE and everyone seems to stray away from it. Very weird to see it being a popular weapon.

P.S. Games like MW2 and BF:BC2 have recently been games that make good use of it

GeneralTurkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GeneralTurkle

That the UMP .45 in every game has fantastic stats to it.  But if you have played Counter Strike: Source, like me, the UMP in that game is TERRIBLE and everyone seems to stray away from it. Very weird to see it being a popular weapon.

P.S. Games like MW2 and BF:BC2 have recently been games that make good use of it

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

I used to use it a lot in MW2 before I came across the P90. As for other games I actually quite like it. I've never fired a real gun let alone an UMP .45 so I can't really say. It's not a great looking gun though I will say that.

GeneralTurkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GeneralTurkle

It's just weird to have played CS:S and see a gun nobody used then go to MW2 and it's great

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By StarFoxA

I prefer the SCAR-H. That gun has a much better feel to the shooting.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By jkz

I've thought about that too. Although the UMP wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be in CS/S, I obviously would never use it in competitive play. 

When I played (quit a year back) I remember tons of great ESEA matches in which I had a good 1.5 or so KDR using the UMP and USP; it's great for headshots.