Jesse Ventura: "Government not telling the truth about 9/11".

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silverain
Slightly old (three days), but with video.

Well, guys, I think this is all the proof we need: a governor who was once a wrestler (a wrestler!) thinks the government is lying about 9/11, with crystal-clear representation of the facts with statements such as, “The government’s theory is that 19 Islamic terrorists armed with box cutters defeated our multibillion-dollar air defense system, all while conspiring with a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan.” Not to mention the non-vague statements like “And the more you study it, the more difficult for me it becomes to believe what my government told me.”

Well, Jesse, I'm sure your brilliant mind can out think the tens of thousands of physicists and scientific organizations that disagree with you, such as NIST and Structure Magazine, because they're just brainwashed/bribed/evil government pawns/not smart enough.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vaxadrin

I always found it odd that an airline plane could manage to crash into the pentagon.  I mean, come on, don't they have air traffic around DC monitored at all times?  Don't they have some sort of defense against that kind of thing?

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DualReaver

I don't think there is any crazy ass "conspiracy" (Like bombs in the towers, Gov't actually did it just to justify war in Iraq/Patriot Act, that kind of bullshit), but I always felt that the Gov't isn't giving the full story.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Otacon

The topic returns! 

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By twenty0ne

I just lol at this conspiracy bullshit. 

Because that's what it is - complete bullshit. :P
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silverain
Vaxadrin said:
"I always found it odd that an airline plane could manage to crash into the pentagon.  I mean, come on, don't they have air traffic around DC monitored at all times?  Don't they have some sort of defense against that kind of thing?
"
Apparently they fell asleep, as plane wreckage has been documented at the Pentagon.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silverain
DualReaver said:
"I don't think there is any crazy ass "conspiracy" (Like bombs in the towers, Gov't actually did it just go to war/Patriot Act, that kind of bullshit), but I always felt that the Gov't isn't giving the full story."
Of course they aren't going to tell us the whole story. Such as that big gaffe in their national security that allowed the Islamic terrorists in in the first place.
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By atejas

Ah, finally.

My friend has just watched Zeitgeist, and, well, you know....it's bullcrap.
thanks for the links, Silverain.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Silverain
atejas said:
"Ah, finally.
My friend has just watched Zeitgeist, and, well, you know....it's bullcrap.
thanks for the links, Silverain.
"
Zeitgeist is the biggest load of horseshit since Loose fricking Change. I have many more links, some that deal with the entire movie. Message me if you want them.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Silverain said:
"Slightly old (three days), but with video.

Well, guys, I think this is all the proof we need: a governor who was once a wrestler (a wrestler!) thinks the government is lying about 9/11, with crystal-clear representation of the facts with statements such as, “The government’s theory is that 19 Islamic terrorists armed with box cutters defeated our multibillion-dollar air defense system, all while conspiring with a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan.” Not to mention the non-vague statements like “And the more you study it, the more difficult for me it becomes to believe what my government told me.”

Well, Jesse, I'm sure your brilliant mind can out think the tens of thousands of physicists and scientific organizations that disagree with you, such as NIST and Structure Magazine, because they're just brainwashed/bribed/evil government pawns/not smart enough."
except structure magazine and nist both give contridictory statements soon after 9/11, and lately when it comes to 9/11 it took them how long now? up till 2 years ago to come up with a concrete story of how and why it happend, I would think these same people knowing what went into the make of the towers...ect would be able to come up with a definitive reason within a month or less but it took then 3-4 years to do so and the entire time gave contridictory statements till they stuck to a story.

As for that even if it was islamic terrorist its all ready been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the FBI and CIA put papers infront of bushy boy when he was on his *many vacations during the first year of his term* saying this WILL happen they have the plan and the abbility to make it happen so even if islamic terrorists did this its pretty much proven that the government knew about it and did nothing to stop it.

Combined total of people that died in the planes was far less then those that died in the towers the government should have shot the planes down they had every chance and time to do it but didn't.

P.S: there have been hijackings before 9/11 where near as lethal as box cutter weapons were used and the people on the plane stormed them kicked their asses then delivered them wrapped upon landing to the FBI why didn't it happen this time?
P.P.S: I've not looked into it lately but have they released a good story and actual pictures of what hit the pentagon? instead of the 3 frames of blurry small white thing that hit the pentagon and oddly enough no debre outside of the pentagon where this plane supposedly hit first then slide into the building?
P.P.P.S:to make it clear I do believe islamic terrorist did the job, But i do believe the government knew bout it and did nothing just like pearl harbor they had concrete evidence that pearl harbor was to be attacked and did nothing to stop it.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Silverain
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Silverain said:
"Slightly old (three days), but with video.

Well, Jesse, I'm sure your brilliant mind can out think the tens of thousands of physicists and scientific organizations that disagree with you, such as NIST and Structure Magazine, because they're just brainwashed/bribed/evil government pawns/not smart enough."
except structure magazine and nist both give contridictory statements after,

Such as?

and lately when it comes to 9/11 it took them how long now? up till 2 years ago to come up with a concrete story of how and why it happend, I would think these same people knowing what went into the make of the towers...ect would be able to come up with a definitive reason within a month or less but it took then 3-4 years to do so and the entire time gave contridictory statements till they stuck to a story.

Hmm. . . .it took them time. . . to figure out a bit of history? MY GOD! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

Here's a shocker: things like this take time. Within a month or less? Are you fucking kidding me? We're still going over the "who shot Kennedy" conspiracy!

As for that even if it was islamic terrorist its all ready been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the FBI and CIA put papers infront of bushy boy when he was on his *many vacations during the first year of his term* saying this WILL happen they have the plan and the abbility to make it happen so even if islamic terrorists did this its pretty much proven that the government knew about it and did nothing to stop it.

Your grammar is so horrible that I can barely make you out. The President receives threats and "this may happen" crap every other day. He probably just dismissed it like the other ten thousand threats to his life/country that never happened.

Combined total of people that died in the planes was far less then those that died in the towers the government should have shot the planes down they had every chance and time to do it but didn't.

They didn't kill the civilians! OH MY GOD! If they had, you conspiracy bullshitters would have gone "oh, they killed civilians!"

P.S: there have been hijackings before 9/11 where not nearly lethal weapon were used and the people on the plane stormed them kicked their asses then delivered them wrapped upon landing to the FBI why didn't it happen this time?

Sources, please. Why didn't it happen this time? Because the terrorists bluffed about putting bombs on the planes! People aren't going to call out a bluff like that.

One last thing: the people on ione of the planes (forgot which one) DID rebel and they DID foil the terrorists on that plane, but it was too late and they died anyway.
"
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By atejas

Forget all the details for a second- why would a government kill several thousand of it's own people so that it could gain a poorly veiled excuse(as per their theory) to wage a war in an isolated and harmless country which sent their military spending soaring, stretched their troops dangerously thin, and lost them a huge chunk of international credibility?

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silverain
atejas said:
"Forget all the details for a second- why would a government kill several thousand of it's own people so that it could gain a poorly veiled excuse(as per their theory) to wage a war in an isolated and harmless country which sent their military spending soaring, stretched their troops dangerously thin, and lost them a huge chunk of international credibility?"
Simple: For the oil they could easily have bought in the first place that would have cost billions of dollars less. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

http://www.debunking911.com/meeting.htm

Everybody knows the government is run by bad shoppers.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BiggerBomb

9/11 conspiracies are bullshit. Stop buying into them, our own government did not cause it. It may have been beneficial to Bush's aggressive agenda and views on foreign affairs, but it was not plotted so Dick Cheney could reap the benefits from Haliburton; the ensuing war was just a bonus for him.

Enough of this crap. It's crap.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15  Edited By OGCartman

Jesse Ventura FTW
And many people think about 911 being bullshit
A ex governers opinion is a little bigger than a random pereson

But fuck him, he hates hogan, i hope he fucking burns in hell

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By atejas
Cartman said:

A ex governers opinion is a little bigger than a random pereson

A government's official statement is a little bigger than an ex-governer.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By brukaoru

Well I would say, "thanks captain obvious," but since you're talking about a ex-governor, his word should mean much more to people than a regular person saying the same thing.

Whether the conspiracy theories are accurate or not, the government never tells the whole story. Never.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silverain
brukaoru said:
"Well I would say, "thanks captain obvious," but since you're talking about a ex-governor, his word should mean much more to people than a regular person saying the same thing.
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BiggerBomb
brukaoru said:
"Well I would say, "thanks captain obvious," but since you're talking about a ex-governor, his word should mean much more to people than a regular person saying the same thing.

Whether the conspiracy theories are accurate or not, the government never tells the whole story. Never."

There. Is. No. Conspiracy.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By brukaoru
Silverain said:
"brukaoru said:
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism"
Um, okay... I'm not saying that I myself think his word is above others, but many people will take an ex-governors word over a regular person, that's just how some people are.
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Demilich

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but if 9-11 has more than a few 'plot holes'.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By Vaxadrin
Silverain said:
"Apparently they fell asleep, as plane wreckage has been documented at the Pentagon."
I'm just still baffled such a large plane managed to get into the airspace without a problem.  It basically implies that if a foreign country wanted to fly some fighter planes into the capital and bomb the shit out of the place, they could without any interference.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

So they'd sacrifice people, one of their major trade centers, and spread there military just so they can go to war with a country?

What?  That makes no sense. 

If anything, Iraq would make more sense, but not much even.  But iraq is seperate from 9.11

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By hendersonman

9/11 was an inside job. Watch Endgame Alex Jones on youtube, and you wil understand that it is a fact, backed up with proof that 9/11 was done by our goverenment. Sure no one believes me because they refuse to even watch the documentary. We all need to wake up, the economy is tanking. Obama is not going to save us, because he is just as bad in reality as McCain.

I voted for Bush. Twice, and now my eyes are open. Jesse Ventura has bought a house in Mexico and is planning to leave the country because of whats going on. There is a such thing as the Billderburg group, the elite, and they are trying to force the US into a North American Union, just like did over in Europe.

Please before you flame and call me an idiot. At least watch the documentary.  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLNiv6EP-I

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Not_Rage

In Loose Change they claim that right before the first plane hit the first twin tower, a missile was launched off that plane.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HandsomeDead

He was in Predator, I believe every word that he says.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Colonel_Cool
HandsomeDead said:
"He was in Predator, I believe every word that he says."
Agreed.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Silverain
hendersonman said:
"9/11 was an inside job. Watch Endgame Alex Jones on youtube, and you wil understand that it is a fact, backed up with proof that 9/11 was done by our goverenment. Sure no one believes me because they refuse to even watch the documentary. We all need to wake up, the economy is tanking. Obama is not going to save us, because he is just as bad in reality as McCain.

I voted for Bush. Twice, and now my eyes are open. Jesse Ventura has bought a house in Mexico and is planning to leave the country because of whats going on. There is a such thing as the Billderburg group, the elite, and they are trying to force the US into a North American Union, just like did over in Europe.

Please before you flame and call me an idiot. At least watch the documentary.  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLNiv6EP-I

"
OOOOH, Alex Jones!  Please. There is no proof that 9/11 was caused by our government, other than the same bullshit spouted by every other blank-brained, you-tube consulting conspiracy theorist.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can't believe much about 9/11. There were alot of things that went down that day that were way to coincedencial ( i spelt that wrong).

Watch this video, they definetly grasp a little to much for 9/11 hoax's, but it's still a very good watch. Loose Change. I haven't seen the final cut, only the 2nd edition, but apparently it's revised to be not as rediculious.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By AndrewGaspar
twenty0ne said:
"I just lol at this conspiracy bullshit. 
Because that's what it is - complete bullshit. :P
"
Agreed.

Anybody who believes that the government is lieing to us about 9/11 is an egotistical prick who makes himself feel good by pretending he knows information that doesn't exist.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silverain
Gorillawhat said:
"I really can't believe much about 9/11. There were alot of things that went down that day that were way to coincedencial ( i spelt that wrong).

Watch this video, they definetly grasp a little to much for 9/11 hoax's, but it's still a very good watch. Loose Change. I haven't seen the final cut, only the 2nd edition, but apparently it's revised to be not as rediculious."
No amount of revision will make that less ridiculous. Tell me what irks you and I'll see if I can dig something up.
valvefan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By valvefan84

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By BoG
About there being no debris (I assume you meant debris when you said debre) at the Pentagon...
Yeah, that isn't true.
Also, this is coming from a conspiracy site. Even better.
I'll state where I stand, too: do people actually buy this loose change stuff? It doesn't need to be argued: Who would agree to this kind of conspiracy? It is BS!

EDIT: Is that movie above me serious? You must comment when you post a video clip, or it is eligible for deletion. Of course, that clip is so obviously fake and ridiculous that it can stay.
valvefan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By valvefan84
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By BoG
1. Please say something.
I don't doubt that this things happen, I just think that the more popular conspiracies, like 9/11, are totally stupid. You honestly think that everyone in Washington agreed to this, and no one would say anything? Too many people would be involved for something on this scale.
I'm totally aware of th amounts of corruption and the problems in out nation. They are everywhere.
However, I'm not convinced that Bush staged 9/11, or that GW is controlling all of our information.
Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gunraidan

If you're going to question if something like 9/11 is a conspiracy or not then you might as well not trust anything that has to do with the government.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Silverain

Since somebody thinks posting random videos is an argument, I'll speak his language.

Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Fire doesn't cause steel buildings to fail?

http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf...

http://www.interfire.org/res_file/pdf...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_picture...

http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlest...

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors...

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/...

List of people and organizations required to pull off this kind of conspiracy:

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=
OnlineArticles&SubSe%20ction=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=
25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=OnlineArticles&
SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=130026

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-Structure Magazine who published a report saying the collapse of WTC 7 may have been due to one column failing.

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of  Civil Engineers
who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA
who saw planes which conspiracy theorists say never existed.

-The Silverstein Group
who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines
(Pentagon)

-United Airlines
(Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport
for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes
(Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes
(Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices
in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers
(Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones.
(Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Even conspiracies with a few people are doomed. Look at Enron and Watergate.
Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Silverain
Gunraidan said:
"If you're going to question if something like 9/11 is a conspiracy or not then you might as well not trust anything that has to do with the government."
This includes firefighters.