FrankRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By FrankRising

No Caption Provided

Well, looks like Kane and Lynch getting mixed reviews. Giantbomb gave it a 3/5 which is not a bad score at all. What scares me though is I am getting the 360 version (Through gamefly thankfully) and Jeff gave the 360 version a 2/5, Probably because the issue of playing for a couple hours and the game starts to run weird. What I mean by that Is when you shoot someone the game will freeze for a couple of seconds then continue running, and by watching the video review i think it its every kill but only when playing for hours at a time, so maybe it won't be a problem. Other reviewers are giving it low score such as eurogamer giving it a 4/10. 

I can't judge it now because I have not played it yet, but i think I will like it. I don't think its worth 60 bucks though. A rent for sure though to those uncertain.

This may seem like a random blog post but its my real first blog and i wanted to talk.
FrankRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By FrankRising

No Caption Provided

Well, looks like Kane and Lynch getting mixed reviews. Giantbomb gave it a 3/5 which is not a bad score at all. What scares me though is I am getting the 360 version (Through gamefly thankfully) and Jeff gave the 360 version a 2/5, Probably because the issue of playing for a couple hours and the game starts to run weird. What I mean by that Is when you shoot someone the game will freeze for a couple of seconds then continue running, and by watching the video review i think it its every kill but only when playing for hours at a time, so maybe it won't be a problem. Other reviewers are giving it low score such as eurogamer giving it a 4/10. 

I can't judge it now because I have not played it yet, but i think I will like it. I don't think its worth 60 bucks though. A rent for sure though to those uncertain.

This may seem like a random blog post but its my real first blog and i wanted to talk.
eliminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By eliminator

It shall forever be known as the Kane & Lynch curse.Let's hope 3rd time is a charm.
rosebud04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By rosebud04

Destructoid gave it a 1.0, But i am not sure if they are trolling or not. They Called it an "EPIC Fail".

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Dany
@rosebud04 said:
"  Destructoid gave it a 1.0, But i am not sure if they are trolling or not. They Called it an "EPIC Fail". "
Its written by Jim Sterling who is apparently a massive troll, thats what alot of people say about him
FrankRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FrankRising

Otakugamer: I guess you are right. A 4-5 hour campaign really is a rent.

EliminatoR:I still have not played the second. Getting it tomorrow through the mail. I am sure I will like it, But the 5 hour story seems kind of bad. Maybe the multiplayer will be fun.