Larry johnson's converse React GEL shoes are BACK!!!!@!~!@!

Cubical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Cubical

Gentlemen as you may know I bring up only the most pressing topics and the daily injustice of our times onto these fourms. such as last year when I brought up NBA Jams and converse short comings for not including Larry Johnson's converse React Gel shoes in the newest NBA jam.

(and also KFC's lack of Rotisserie Gold chicken. http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/help-my-quest-to-bring-back-kfc-rotisserie-gold-1454176/)

See my old posting.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/converse-react-gel-shoes-and-larry-johnson-in-nba--551487/

So now it is with great pleasure that I can announce one of my quest for great justice in the world has paid off Larry johnson's 1992 to 1993 converse React GEL shoes are BACK!!!!@!~!@!

http://nikeinc.com/news/converse-cons-sneaker-collection-launches-at-foot-locker-footaction-and-champs#/inline/24964

No Caption Provided

No this is not a photo from 1993. The shoes are Back being made in 2013.. The fate of the react Gel inside the shoe is unknown. the 2 is also missing.

These how ever was made in 1992.

No Caption Provided

They are out the same day as the ps4 .

However they are still missing from NBA JAM and other basketball games this most be corrected and fixed with an update. Also grandmama must be playable.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

(sigh) I miss Hornets games.

We bee-lieve!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wjb said:

We bee-lieve!

I think you'll get the name back next year, in good news.

In bad news Michael Jordan will still run the team.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wjb said:

We bee-lieve!

That shit is so dumb. A team would rather be called the Pelicans than the Hornets, and we're getting their table scraps.

We don't deserve a basketball franchise. It was awesome 20 years ago, but we're such a terrible city for professional sports.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@wjb said:

@artisanbreads said:

@wjb said:

We bee-lieve!

That shit is so dumb. A team would rather be called the Pelicans than the Hornets, and we're getting their table scraps.

We don't deserve a basketball franchise. It was awesome 20 years ago, but we're such a terrible city for professional sports.

A team is called the Jazz in Utah and New Orleans Jazz is the best or 2nd best team name in the NBA. Madness man, madness.

Just gotta get MJ outta there and you'll be okay I think.