The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By The_Laughing_Man

*Takes deep breath* 

Hello and welcome to my first blog. I have never ventured into this because well. Normally I do not think people would care much of what I think. However. Now that I am pretty much unable to go anywhere. I have nothing better to do.  

Here in New York *And most of the east side* We have been hammered by snow for the last two days. And according to weather reports..there is no end that will come soon. Reports stating up to 3 inches of a snow and hour are what has been spread around.  

So..after getting my fill of MAG and some PC games I picked to come here and share my stories of Cabin Fever. 

Last night we had a bit of excitement. After a nice wave of snow I trotted outside to take some pictures 

MMM MMM snowy goodness
     MMM MMM snowy goodness

After which I fell quickly into the snow *Now a nice 5 inches deep* All most losing my Droid.  

Returning safely inside I got some nice tea and started to watch District 9.  

A bit in I noticed a nice amount of flashing lights and radio sounds outside. When I peeked out my window I found that my entire street had been blocked off. Once again heading outside *Minus the phone* I checked to see what was up. Two fire engines had blocked off the entire street with a hand full of firemen walking up and down the street. Not wanting to freeze I picked to go back inside. However heading up the stairs I noticed a strange spark comming from a power line a bit down the street. It seemed that the snow had someone broken the power box and we had a nice little fire work show going.  

Soon the entire street had " caution" tape up and traffic was being diverted onto side roads *Which have not been plowed*  

After the excitement had died down I went back to my computer.  

Finely when all was quiet I checked out my window to find 

No Caption Provided

Outside strangely quiet and calm.  

And now I post in the morning. My power never having gone out. The car fully snowed in. And most of the area shut down. Under at least 7 inches of snow.  

Well thanks for reading. I know my life is pretty boring. Please try not to fall asleep wile reading. Have a nice day! 
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

*Takes deep breath* 

Hello and welcome to my first blog. I have never ventured into this because well. Normally I do not think people would care much of what I think. However. Now that I am pretty much unable to go anywhere. I have nothing better to do.  

Here in New York *And most of the east side* We have been hammered by snow for the last two days. And according to weather reports..there is no end that will come soon. Reports stating up to 3 inches of a snow and hour are what has been spread around.  

So..after getting my fill of MAG and some PC games I picked to come here and share my stories of Cabin Fever. 

Last night we had a bit of excitement. After a nice wave of snow I trotted outside to take some pictures 

MMM MMM snowy goodness
     MMM MMM snowy goodness

After which I fell quickly into the snow *Now a nice 5 inches deep* All most losing my Droid.  

Returning safely inside I got some nice tea and started to watch District 9.  

A bit in I noticed a nice amount of flashing lights and radio sounds outside. When I peeked out my window I found that my entire street had been blocked off. Once again heading outside *Minus the phone* I checked to see what was up. Two fire engines had blocked off the entire street with a hand full of firemen walking up and down the street. Not wanting to freeze I picked to go back inside. However heading up the stairs I noticed a strange spark comming from a power line a bit down the street. It seemed that the snow had someone broken the power box and we had a nice little fire work show going.  

Soon the entire street had " caution" tape up and traffic was being diverted onto side roads *Which have not been plowed*  

After the excitement had died down I went back to my computer.  

Finely when all was quiet I checked out my window to find 

No Caption Provided

Outside strangely quiet and calm.  

And now I post in the morning. My power never having gone out. The car fully snowed in. And most of the area shut down. Under at least 7 inches of snow.  

Well thanks for reading. I know my life is pretty boring. Please try not to fall asleep wile reading. Have a nice day! 
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By armaan8014

hmm... fun for you. I've never had snow in my place. Its coastal

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Tireyo

I don't like the snow anymore. It's snowed here so much that I am just sick of it. I don't know how many times it has snowed here. Good for you that you have power! I didn't have power for a whole week in December, and didn't have the proper internet for a whole month. Took till January to get it back. 

I think that I'm just lucky now that the snow is melting at my place, and the power is still on!

timay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By timay

Up here we managed to just get rain but i we got almost 7" of it. That would have been a lot of snow.  Still have power both at work and home but a lot of the area is powerless.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

A few days ago it was melted..then the snow storm smashed us. It is still snowing at this very moment.  

One side effect seems that for verizion. My TV will not show what is playing. It says " Program info not working" *0r something like that* I do not know the channels by heart..so I am stuck on CN for the time being. Lol