• 173 results
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By RHCPfan24

Transformers 2, definitely. I despise everything about that movie....besides Megan Fox's ass. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough of that in the film to save it at all.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By EvilTwin
@MurderByDeath said:
" Star Wars, The Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings... and PSYCHO?!?!?! In just the first few posts?  This thread fails on an epic level. "
To be clear, Psycho is not the worst movie I've seen by far.  I just figured by the responses, that this thread wasn't actually about the worst movie you've seen, but the most acclaimed/popular movie you don't like.  Psycho was the first that came to mind. 
clumsyg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103  Edited By clumsyg

the room. 

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#104  Edited By dethfish

I don't get how some of you can say Dark Knight, Star Wars, Donnie Darko and LOTR.  I know some people might not like those movies but those are seriously your most hated?! Have you even seen other movies? There is hundreds of worse movies than those.

tranquilchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#105  Edited By tranquilchaos

As much as i love There will be Blood and Boogie Nights, I friggin' HATE Magnolia. 

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By eclipsesis

@AlexB: I don't your Flame shield will be able to save you, die with grace solider.

I don't like "Knowing" the Film is about the World's total destruction and it only ever shows the US, it has no sense of scale. Even though it was filmed in Australia.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@EvilTwin said:
"So basically this is going to turn into a "your most hated (popular) movie" thread?  Okay, well I thought Psycho was pretty boring and lacked any sort of tension. "

Holy shit... you dont like psycho. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Anything by Uwe Boll sucks, and those godawful parody movies btw.
Valames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Valames

Dragon Wars

BigAlstevens83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BigAlstevens83

Anything by Uwe Boll i think i have said he gives everyone faith that there films will not suck while he is still around. 

Any film with the word "Movie" I mean thanks to those films the world of Parody films are dead to me. 

Any film with the name of Eli Roth, I cannot stand the smug ass bastard. 

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#111  Edited By Vinchenzo

300 is a piece of shit.

Darzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Darzee
@Valames:  
Oh God that movie was terrrible on an epic plain filled with bad Asian to American films that deserved so much better then what they got. Also I would like to add that Will Ferril movies are pretty redundant and irratating.
Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Benjaminvdv
@jakob187 said:

"I mean, Ledger eventually delivered a performance worth mentioning in The Dark Knight.  So who knows?  If Ledger could finally not suck, maybe Uwe Boll could do it someday."

I've seen several movies with Ledger in it (excluding Brokeback Mountain, though I've only heard praise about that) and I never saw him as a bad actor. Has he better and worse performances? Absolutely, but his acting was never at the same awful level as Uwe Boll's work.
KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By KillaMaStA

I dont watch alot of terrible movies but maybe from this year it would be Watchmen

Valames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Valames
@KillaMaStA: WHAT?!  Fine, fine, opinion go. ...*grumble*
AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By AthleticShark

Lord of the Rings. Fucking gay hobbits man...

No really, people treat that movie like its god himself. There just special effects and based off the books. Star wars isnt that great, but at least it was original and not just ripped from a book and painted over with shitloads of CG.

Jeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Jeffrey
@Benjaminvdv: I concur, poor giantbomb crew that reviews them, they deserve more. lol
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Clean

Wolverine Origins, no one had any common sense in that movie

MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MVP1101

The Happening 

Hats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Hats

Alot of people in this thread seem to not have seen many movies go watch
  • Battlefield Earth
  •  Kangaroo Jack
  •  Son Of The Mask
  •  Popeye
  •  Batman & Robin
(all of these had theater releases)

Before putting down Star wars (yes even the new ones) or The Bourne Identity  :/ 

I was told to add Showgirls but that movie had topless women in it removing it from any criticism
Hats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Hats
@Delta_Ass said:
" @SJSchmidt93 said:

" @Delta_Ass: That makes you my most hated GB user!  Not really, but how do you hate Star Wars? "

Well, you have the film start with that really annoying and ponderous scroll up the screen. Not a fan of that. Then we're introduced to C3P0 and R2D2. Even way back at the tender age of 5 when I first saw the movie, I could sense that there was some sort of homoerotic partnership going on between those two droids. Very uh, very dainty mannerisms. Of course, it was pissing me off that R2D2 just made a bunch of clips and beeps. Didn't find him cute at all, just indecipherable. What's up with that? Who needs a trashcan with some beeping noises?   Then we get the firefight that has a bunch of stormtroopers running in and dying because their armor does absolutely fuck all. Luckily, the Rebel guards have about the same level of marksmanship and no armor. Darth Vader comes in... he's not bad, he's kinda cool looking. But uh, then we get to Princess Leia. And ya know, I just don't find Carrie Fisher attractive. She's not a good looking woman. Not a fan of her. You kinda get the sense she's trying really hard to stay skinny by vomiting after meals or something. Annnd then we get the two droids walking around this barren desert and bickering at one another. I dunno... it just seemed really... boring and mundane. Not much of a crowd pleaser. It's also a very one sided conversation, since the little shitcan can only make beeps and clicks. Fuck him... I really thought it was good that he got tasered or whatnot.  So yadda yadda yadda and... we finally come to the hero of the entire film... Luke fucking Skywalker. Our protagonist, if you will. A little whiny farm boy. Oh my God I cannot stand Luke. Or maybe it's Mark Hamill. Maybe Mark Hamill was the problem, but I didn't like him. And this was before his face got all mangled up in ESB. Dude really resembled some sort of mongoloid then. But in ANH, he was just really whiny and annoying and hard to stomach. The way he would just stare at those two setting suns like he'd never seen them before in his fucking life. You just didn't see why we should care about this guy, who whines about wanting to go join his friends at some academy. Or he's going to Toshi to get water vapor machines or something... it just doesn't inspire any sort of liking to this guy. Later on, we find out he also has a thing for his sister. What the fuck.  We meet Obi Wan Kenobi. Ridiculous name, of course. I can't see why anyone would think that's a name at all. Just gobbledygook. But whatever. He rescues Luke from those sand people. Which was sad, cause I really wanted them to kill Luke and maybe eat his entrails? But no, we get treated to more of Mark Hamill's hammy ass acting as he acts surprised to learn more about his father. We see the first scene with the lightsaber, which looks awful of course, because this was the original version of the film I saw, back on VHS. No special edition with the CGI yet. So yea, it just looks kinda like a bright snow sword at times.   We go to the town and find Han Solo. Han Solo... really cocky and smarmy. Not as bad a character as Luke, but still not all that likeable. Plus, he hangs around with this walking bigfoot ripoff named Chewie, who again like R2D2 doesn't actually say anything we can understand. That's just annoying, sticking in characters that can't talk. Then again, this is from a guy who gave us great lines like "I don't like sand. It's rough. Not like your skin, it's smooth. Not like sand." Or something to that effect.  The Force. Sooooooo ridiculous. Crazy mumble jumble. What is it, what does it do? I dunno, whatever George Lucas pulls outta his ass, apparently. New Age mysticism turned into a pithy little catchphrase in cinema. And that's the thing with Star Wars, it's not sci-fi, it's just sci-fantasy. A wizard did it, it doesn't have to make sense. Whatever, I hate fantasy.  The Death Star. Oh god, the Death Star. Why would you build a ginormous battle station with this one vulnerability that allows the entire thing to blow up? That doesn't seem like a very good design. The shaft somehow goes straight into the main core. Of course it does. It's the size of a small moon but they couldn't be bothered to have the shaft deviate in some sort of manner. It just goes straight. And no filters in between. Nothing to stop a missile or torpedo.   It fires its super laser, which apparently consists of some five or six lasers converging at a point and forming one big laser that blows up planets good. Though of course, that's really silly. Five lasers firing like that would just pass through each other and you wouldn't be able to hit squat. Well, anyways... the Falcon gets trapped and brought inside a hangar bay. We see some hijinks ensue as they disguise themselves as stormtroopers. They go into the detention center and rescue the princess. And uh... then they get stuck in the garbage disposal unit. Now, this just seems unnecessary. It's a dan, stinky pit and there's not much humor to be had. It seems like there's supposed to be some sort of comedic value in being trapped with garbage but I didn't laugh. I did wish that garbage monster had killed Luke, since he's still as uninspiring and bland as ever. Unfortunately, they don't get crushed by the disposal walls. That's too bad. I would have found that very funny.   Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi meet and duel. Now, I had actually thought that Darth Vader was pretty cool up until this point. I mean, he looked kinda cool, with that armor. But uh... that all went away as soon as they started dueling and we saw that he was even worse at using a lightsaber then this 80 year old arthritic guy played by Alec Guinness. Seriously... what is cool about lightsabers from watching this fight? It's like watching two retards trying to wrestle... they're both awful at it. And of course, the rotoscoping on the lightsabers isn't quite right so sometimes you can see that it's just a slightly glowy stick on the end of their handles.  So yea, Kenobi decides to commit suicide and they manage to escape... But of course, they now know about the Death Star's glaring weakness and figure they should go back and blow it up. How do they do that? Well, they fly into a narrow restrictive trench. It's just this trench along the surface, which is straight and unobstructed, leading to a hole that's straight and unobstructed. And of course, you've gotta wonder... if the trench is just leading to this hole on the surface of the Death Star, why even fly inside the damn trench in the first place? Why not just fly directly for the hole? Then you can maneuver all you want in space... not have TIE Fighters shooting you in the ass while some asshole on the comm tells you to "Stay on target. Stay on target." in this really wooden and robotic voice. Seriously, did anyone else notice how fucking retarded and annoying that lead Rebel guy was on the comm channel? I dunno why, but he chose to deliver the lines "Stay on target" in this hilariously bad inflection. Just repeated them over and over again too. It was so, so awful. Holy crap, I wanted that guy to die.   And so this lame farmer boy blows up the Death Star. They get back and hold this really... shiny glaring ceremony. Lots of light bloom, to borrow a gaming term. I dunno what they were thinking, it's this really hokey scene. They get their shiny gold medals and then turn to the camera and smile smugly at us all. We, who just had to endure this retarded film. Luke and Han, with their big shit-eating grins. Ugh, just awful. Why would anyone think that was a good ending? "

you were bitten by a Jedi as a child went you
jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#122  Edited By jonnyboy
@Hats said:
" you were bitten by a Jedi as a child went you "

"Giantbomb: Getting to the heart of the mater since 2008."
Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Expletive
@Hairydutchman said:
"  Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Sadistic and disgusting film. I watched it once and I will never watch it again.
  "
Dude just reading the wikipedia page for that shit is horrifying, how did you sit though an entire movie of that?
ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ReapersPuppy
@Sektion9 said:
" @ReapersPuppy said:

" my most hated movie would be the saw movies..I could deal with them at first but after awhile they took it to a hole other level! its like Wtf does that old fart never die!! even when hes dead hes alive!! "

This & Event Horizon (ooooo Hellraiser in .....SPACE). Horror movies are the most useless , brainless genre in cinema.

"
yeaaa I agree! I havent seen a really good horror movie in forever.. =[
Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#125  Edited By Radar

Films don't normally piss me off. Any movie that would I kinda of steer away from, but the Mummy 3 really pissed me off. As a fan of the series I was on the verge of gouging my eyes out. Completely thrown out any story the other 2 had built up (which was little, but it had me interested), replaced actors like nothing happened, terrible jokes, bad CGI. Text book definition of a money grab

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Expletive
@Delta_Ass said:

" @SJSchmidt93 said:

" @Delta_Ass: That makes you my most hated GB user!  Not really, but how do you hate Star Wars? "

Well, you have the film start with that really annoying and ponderous scroll up the screen. Not a fan of that. Then we're introduced to C3P0 and R2D2. Even way back at the tender age of 5 when I first saw the movie, I could sense that there was some sort of homoerotic partnership going on between those two droids. Very uh, very dainty mannerisms. Of course, it was pissing me off that R2D2 just made a bunch of clips and beeps. Didn't find him cute at all, just indecipherable. What's up with that? Who needs a trashcan with some beeping noises?   Then we get the firefight that has a bunch of stormtroopers running in and dying because their armor does absolutely fuck all. Luckily, the Rebel guards have about the same level of marksmanship and no armor. Darth Vader comes in... he's not bad, he's kinda cool looking. But uh, then we get to Princess Leia. And ya know, I just don't find Carrie Fisher attractive. She's not a good looking woman. Not a fan of her. You kinda get the sense she's trying really hard to stay skinny by vomiting after meals or something. Annnd then we get the two droids walking around this barren desert and bickering at one another. I dunno... it just seemed really... boring and mundane. Not much of a crowd pleaser. It's also a very one sided conversation, since the little shitcan can only make beeps and clicks. Fuck him... I really thought it was good that he got tasered or whatnot.  So yadda yadda yadda and... we finally come to the hero of the entire film... Luke fucking Skywalker. Our protagonist, if you will. A little whiny farm boy. Oh my God I cannot stand Luke. Or maybe it's Mark Hamill. Maybe Mark Hamill was the problem, but I didn't like him. And this was before his face got all mangled up in ESB. Dude really resembled some sort of mongoloid then. But in ANH, he was just really whiny and annoying and hard to stomach. The way he would just stare at those two setting suns like he'd never seen them before in his fucking life. You just didn't see why we should care about this guy, who whines about wanting to go join his friends at some academy. Or he's going to Toshi to get water vapor machines or something... it just doesn't inspire any sort of liking to this guy. Later on, we find out he also has a thing for his sister. What the fuck.  We meet Obi Wan Kenobi. Ridiculous name, of course. I can't see why anyone would think that's a name at all. Just gobbledygook. But whatever. He rescues Luke from those sand people. Which was sad, cause I really wanted them to kill Luke and maybe eat his entrails? But no, we get treated to more of Mark Hamill's hammy ass acting as he acts surprised to learn more about his father. We see the first scene with the lightsaber, which looks awful of course, because this was the original version of the film I saw, back on VHS. No special edition with the CGI yet. So yea, it just looks kinda like a bright snow sword at times.   We go to the town and find Han Solo. Han Solo... really cocky and smarmy. Not as bad a character as Luke, but still not all that likeable. Plus, he hangs around with this walking bigfoot ripoff named Chewie, who again like R2D2 doesn't actually say anything we can understand. That's just annoying, sticking in characters that can't talk. Then again, this is from a guy who gave us great lines like "I don't like sand. It's rough. Not like your skin, it's smooth. Not like sand." Or something to that effect.  The Force. Sooooooo ridiculous. Crazy mumble jumble. What is it, what does it do? I dunno, whatever George Lucas pulls outta his ass, apparently. New Age mysticism turned into a pithy little catchphrase in cinema. And that's the thing with Star Wars, it's not sci-fi, it's just sci-fantasy. A wizard did it, it doesn't have to make sense. Whatever, I hate fantasy.  The Death Star. Oh god, the Death Star. Why would you build a ginormous battle station with this one vulnerability that allows the entire thing to blow up? That doesn't seem like a very good design. The shaft somehow goes straight into the main core. Of course it does. It's the size of a small moon but they couldn't be bothered to have the shaft deviate in some sort of manner. It just goes straight. And no filters in between. Nothing to stop a missile or torpedo.   It fires its super laser, which apparently consists of some five or six lasers converging at a point and forming one big laser that blows up planets good. Though of course, that's really silly. Five lasers firing like that would just pass through each other and you wouldn't be able to hit squat. Well, anyways... the Falcon gets trapped and brought inside a hangar bay. We see some hijinks ensue as they disguise themselves as stormtroopers. They go into the detention center and rescue the princess. And uh... then they get stuck in the garbage disposal unit. Now, this just seems unnecessary. It's a dan, stinky pit and there's not much humor to be had. It seems like there's supposed to be some sort of comedic value in being trapped with garbage but I didn't laugh. I did wish that garbage monster had killed Luke, since he's still as uninspiring and bland as ever. Unfortunately, they don't get crushed by the disposal walls. That's too bad. I would have found that very funny.   Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi meet and duel. Now, I had actually thought that Darth Vader was pretty cool up until this point. I mean, he looked kinda cool, with that armor. But uh... that all went away as soon as they started dueling and we saw that he was even worse at using a lightsaber then this 80 year old arthritic guy played by Alec Guinness. Seriously... what is cool about lightsabers from watching this fight? It's like watching two retards trying to wrestle... they're both awful at it. And of course, the rotoscoping on the lightsabers isn't quite right so sometimes you can see that it's just a slightly glowy stick on the end of their handles.  So yea, Kenobi decides to commit suicide and they manage to escape... But of course, they now know about the Death Star's glaring weakness and figure they should go back and blow it up. How do they do that? Well, they fly into a narrow restrictive trench. It's just this trench along the surface, which is straight and unobstructed, leading to a hole that's straight and unobstructed. And of course, you've gotta wonder... if the trench is just leading to this hole on the surface of the Death Star, why even fly inside the damn trench in the first place? Why not just fly directly for the hole? Then you can maneuver all you want in space... not have TIE Fighters shooting you in the ass while some asshole on the comm tells you to "Stay on target. Stay on target." in this really wooden and robotic voice. Seriously, did anyone else notice how fucking retarded and annoying that lead Rebel guy was on the comm channel? I dunno why, but he chose to deliver the lines "Stay on target" in this hilariously bad inflection. Just repeated them over and over again too. It was so, so awful. Holy crap, I wanted that guy to die.   And so this lame farmer boy blows up the Death Star. They get back and hold this really... shiny glaring ceremony. Lots of light bloom, to borrow a gaming term. I dunno what they were thinking, it's this really hokey scene. They get their shiny gold medals and then turn to the camera and smile smugly at us all. We, who just had to endure this retarded film. Luke and Han, with their big shit-eating grins. Ugh, just awful. Why would anyone think that was a good ending? "
what a long winded, poorly written wall of nonsense.

You are fully entitled to your opinion.
But sardonically explaining the plot of an entire movie which you obviously hate every single aspect of for no apparent reason is not a fucking opinion. it's just childish.
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By MeierTheRed
@Darzee said:
" @pornstorestiffi:   Ace Ventura is still hilarious even after 10 years! "
If you say so, i find it the lowest for of humor, but by all means knock your self out with those movies.
jangofett88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#128  Edited By jangofett88

The only thing worse than Transformers 2 is Pineapple Express. I think I got cancer watching that movie.

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#129  Edited By Matfei90

Twilight.

I was forced to watch it, next time I'm making sure I take my own wheels so I'm not stranded at my friends house...

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By LiquidSwords

Eli Roth movies can suck the oned trouser mouse!
Roughmar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Roughmar
@Manhattan_Project: That probably makes 2
AdventOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By AdventOblivion

I would have to say Battlefield Earth and The Village, im kind of deppressed i put myself through those.

All the Donnie Darko and Star Wars hate is kind of crazy. Both of these are probably my favorite films of all time, but dont get me started on Donnie Darko 2, that movie was pure shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@AlexB said:

" *Activates Flame Shield* The Lord of the Rings movies. Not even saying that to be controversial, I just really don't like those movies. I think they are boring and lack any real motivation. "

Bah, another hater of one of my most cherished movies.

The one I most certainly hate is Star Wars. It's an original concept with a cliche plot of good and evil. Lucas milks the fuck out of it and each entry makes the whole Star Wars universe cheesier and blander then the sum of its parts. Don't get me wrong, the original trilogy was a masterpiece. But after The Return of the Jedi, everything went downhill all thanks to horrible acting, cliche plotting, laughable dialogue, cheesiness, and overused CGI.

But the movie that I HATE with a passion, for it is a bad movie all around, are all the slasher films of this century. They're total garbage. Whoever likes slasher films needs to learn a few things from truly entertaining movies.
Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Battlefield Earth
Waterworld
Catwoman

delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#135  Edited By delta_ass
@expletive said:
what a long winded, poorly written wall of nonsense.  You are fully entitled to your opinion. But sardonically explaining the plot of an entire movie which you obviously hate every single aspect of for no apparent reason is not a fucking opinion. it's just childish. "
I'm pretty sure it is an opinion.
Zaerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Zaerus

Anything with Ben Stiller, Tom Hanks or Matt Damon. I cant stand those people.

Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Shazam

Passion Of The Christ. I don't think anyone needs to see Mel Gibson's erotic S&M fantasies carried out in the most grotesque way possible. I got 5 minutes into the whipping scene and I was out of there and STRAIGHT into the toilet. It's the only film that's actually made me get sick.      

The Exorcist is up there too, but I only hate that film because it scared the shit out of me when I was about 10 - it is actually an excellent flick. I'd just prefer not to ever see it again as I place a high value upon sleep.    

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers 2
WALL.E

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@RetroIce4: Elephant was alright, but Gus Van Sant's movies always seem to get weirder and weirder up until it climaxes in a gay sex scene. I'm not a homophobe or anything, but I'm pretty sure the Columbine kids and Kurt Cobain's bandmates weren't gay....Then again they weren't "straight re-tellings" of these events so I suppose he can do whatever he damn well please.
Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Hairydutchman
@expletive said:
" @Hairydutchman said:
"  Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Sadistic and disgusting film. I watched it once and I will never watch it again.
  "
Dude just reading the wikipedia page for that shit is horrifying, how did you sit though an entire movie of that? "
I don't know. It's kinda like watching an accident and you can't look away.
Csaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Csaint
@p4ddym1607 said:
" Transformers 2 WALL.E "
How could anyone think WALL.E is the most hated movie they've seen. This thread is gettin' weirder by the second.
Deathdealer108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Deathdealer108
@Hats: Why did you have to remind me Battlefiled Earth existed!??? Worst movie I ever saw.  Anything L. Ron Hubbard has ever had his name attached to should be destroyed including all those retarted celebrity scientology followers. 

A close second would have to be Freddy Got FIngered. Tom Green is an asshat no doubt. When a main plot point in your film is to wear roadkill and run on a highway something is definatley fucked up.
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#143  Edited By OutOfBounds9000
@JJOR64 said:
"I thought Phone Both was a shitty movie but, probably not my most hated movie.  I really don't know what movie I hate the most. "

I thought Phone Both was epic.Anyway,the most hated movie i've seen is Pusher,Pusher 3,horrible film.
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#144  Edited By OutOfBounds9000
@Delta_Ass said:
" @SJSchmidt93 said:

Long post there BUDDY.
ImHungryx10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#145  Edited By ImHungryx10

I never hate movies, I just get disappointed. So...maybe any action movie with explosions for no reason...maybe if I saw Transformers 2 that would be the first movie I would hate.
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#146  Edited By damnboyadvance

I don't hate many movies, but most recently, I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and the ending was just bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Csaint said:
" @p4ddym1607 said:
" Transformers 2 WALL.E "
How could anyone think WALL.E is the most hated movie they've seen. This thread is gettin' weirder by the second. "
Everyone said it was brilliant but it turned out to be so incredibly average.
ZAPBoston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#148  Edited By ZAPBoston

Aliens 3 and Aliens 4

How the hell did they ruin that franchise. Instead of rebooting the first movie, maybe Fox can get a decent director to make an Aliens 5...please!

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#149  Edited By Griddler

I can't think of many, but Elektra was shocking

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By eric_buck

A movie called Prey. Check it out if you want a good laugh. It's about people who go on a safari and get attacked by lions.