• 76 results
Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Cloudenvy

Holy crap am I happy that I live in an area surrounded by people too old to even leave their house, this sounds like the worst.

Also, train your dog to throw the rocks back!

ze_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ze_ro

Shotgun + dragon's breath...watch them burn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5945386c8a570
deactivated-5945386c8a570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats bad neighborhood u got there, but dont point a gun, the mom might got one too

No Caption Provided
artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By artelinarose

If you want the problem to actually be solved, the video proof seems like the best route to go. Inform the police that your neighbors are harassing you and your dog, you have asked them to stop and they have refused. Definitely mention the rocks. They're children but they aren't above the law. They'll probably get a stern talking to at the start, but if it continues you may just become an individual that can be proud of the fact they got a bunch of shitheads sent to juvenile hall.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By KarlPilkington

Teach the dog to talk, then it can argue back with its words.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the digital camera thing is the best way to go. I had a similar incident, minus the pet, about 11 years ago (16 years old) in Miami. There were these kids my age that would enter my front yard and just hang out there whenever they felt like it. Two weeks passed when I told them to stay out of my yard and they kept doing it. I had enough, grabbed my handgun and walked outside to the yard where they were. I said, "What's up?" not in the, "Hey guys, how's it going" but in the "How are we going to do this mofos" and they got the message loud and clear. Your way is better, my way is the perfect example where shit could spiral out of control (which it didn't). Oh and uh, don't ask about the gun.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By zeushbien

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

Yeah, the digital camera thing is the best way to go. I had a similar incident, minus the pet, about 11 years ago (16 years old) in Miami. There were these kids my age that would enter my front yard and just hang out there whenever they felt like it. Two weeks passed when I told them to stay out of my yard and they kept doing it. I had enough, grabbed my handgun and walked outside to the yard where they were. I said, "What's up?" not in the, "Hey guys, how's it going" but in the "How are we going to do this mofos" and they got the message loud and clear. Your way is better, my way is the perfect example where shit could spiral out of control (which it didn't). Oh and uh, don't ask about the gun.

Were you wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt at the time?

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By kalmis

I understand some of these replies are jokes, but still. Some disturbed people here.

harinosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By harinosho

Move out of the neighborhood, sounds pretty bad and the way you tell it, they probably wont be able to really help with the kids

Best bet is to get maybe a young cousin to fuck those kids up.

But in all seriousness, if you have the finance to move, do it. if not. move and get a roommate. Then at least you can contorl you bring in the house.

mercutio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mercutio123

@Zelyre: You sound like an absolute hero. I admire your cunning in every respect.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ravenlight

@Zelyre said:

I had to deal with someone like that once when I was living in an apartment. She had a subwoofer pointed at our shared wall. I'd constantly come home to my pictures laying on the floor. I wrote her a friendly note asking her to move her subwoofer. She didn't. I brought cupcakes and asked if she could move her subwoofer. She simply turned it up and said she couldn't hear the sound system that was in her living room while she was taking a shower.

She'd play her music so loudly that I could hear it from rooms on the other side of the apartment from 7am to 11pm. She even had a dog in the building that barked 24/7 in a building that didn't allow dogs. Yet, because of the 24 hour entry rule, she always managed to hide her subwoofer or find someone to watch her dog for a day and say, "Oh, it wasn't me!"

I eventually got fed up with it, poured bacon grease in our shared plumbing so it had to be emergency augured from both units, bypassing the 24 hour entry rule. Called the office for maintenance while she was gone and ended up getting her evicted. Peace and quiet until I bought a home of my own.

Most importantly, keep an eye on your dog. If they're taunting it and throwing rocks at it while you're around, who knows what they're doing to it while you're not looking. When I was in high school, I had a dog, and these 10 year olds were shooting my dog with pellet guns. Since its highly frowned upon for a 16 year old to pummel the shit out of 10 year olds, I did the only logical thing one could do.

I paid a 12 year old $5 to beat the shit out of those kids.

You are the best sort of problem solver. Thanks for sharing these great stories :D

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Twisted_Scot

Get an even bigger dog.

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Flawed_System

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

Are you in America? Aim a gun at them.

That's illegal...

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NegativeCero
@Tim_the_Corsair
Are you in America?

Aim a gun at them.
@JigsawIntoSpace

Throw rocks at their kids and yell at their parents to make them stop crying.

I love these responses so much.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MikkaQ

Sneak round back and cut their cable. If there's anything a fucked up household loves, it's way too much TV.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#66  Edited By huntad

@Barrabas said:

Sounds like you did the right thing already by getting a camera. Maybe put up a "No Trespassing" sign, and after you have proof of them doing it multiple times contact the local authorities or whoever you normally do to solve these situations (I don't really know). The absolute wrong thing to do is take any action back against them on your own.

Was beginning to think there wouldn't be any replies that weren't trying to be super hilarious. This seems like a good option to a pretty serious problem.

Good luck as well, my friend.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By psylah

Next time the kids are out there, put your dog on a leash and take it for a walk, let them know how dangerous it can be when it's pulling you on its leash trying to get at their throats.

Then let the leash slip.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TyCobb

Sugar in their gas tank. That is best thing you could do to them and something that you probably won't get caught for.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RazielCuts

@TheRealMoot said:

guarded by a wolf x German Shepard cross because crack heads kept coming into my yard and breaking into my families cars to steal crap! One time one even broke into my house!

Move house to a better neighbourhood? I think your dickish neighbours are the least of your worries in this situation.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tunaburn

i happen to have neighbors across the street that think they are still in mexico. thier yard is a junkyard. they blast accordian music all night out of thier truck that is parked on thier fron lawn. thier kids roam around until past 2 am. and they are young and unsupervised. ive called the police and the city. its tough to get anyone to help. they did not live there when i bought the house 3 years ago. i feel for you.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By AngelN7

get the dog inside -> release sleeping gas -> personal choice on how to deal with the body.

Phyrlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Phyrlord

Damn man, When we had a family dog on a larger farm house, we had to deal with some kids form down the road every once in a while trying to lure her out onto the road. My Father dealt with it pretty quick. He had always trained the dogs to be very disciplined. To this day I have never seen anyone or been exposed to any person that has been a true master to a large dog like he had.

When I was younger he raised a pure bread American Akita. He trained him in Japanese commands so that only he could control him. He was trained to kill on command, this included small to medium sized game like beavers to Deer. His name was Kuma and he was Kept in a Large 10X15 Pen made out of Wood and chicken wire, it was covered in hay with a dog house inside. He was also kept on a chain at all times in the pen. Lets just say that no one F'ed with that Dog. I have the Scars to prove it.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#73  Edited By C0V3RT

Out of curiosity, you've indicated that the dog serves as a guard dog which implies the dog is outside a good portion of the time...yes? I'm not saying throwing rocks at a dog is ever the answer, but does your dog bark a lot?

The reason I ask is I have neighbors who have two beagles and they leave their back door open at all times so the dogs can go in and out as they please. When outside, the dogs bark/howl for hours at a time at all hours of the day which you can hear loud and clear in our house. It's really quite annoying, especially when trying to get some sleep for work. I know a few other neighbors have tried talking to them about it and were kindly told to F off, but I could totally relate if they perceive the barking to be a problem. Since your neighbors have twice told you to shut your dog up, I'm guessing there's something seeded deeper there that causing

Either way, I think your best bet is going to be calmly talking to the parents about it at a time where the kids aren't around antagonizing your dog. If they're cool about it, they should come right out and tell you what their concern is. This also gives you the chance to explain why you have the dog in the first place, which could maybe make them more understanding or tolerant?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@C0V3RT He is a guard dog, and spends 99% of the day outside. He only barks when someone is trying to get into my yard (Touching the gate or actually inside the yard) He won't bark at people on the side walk or street, he doesn't bark at cars or people walking they're dogs. He only barks when the gate is being touched / opened by someone he doesn't know or trust. Family, relatives and a few friends of mine can walk right past him and he just lays they're like a lump. I can tell him to stop barking, and he does. He's been taught that.

I also had a neighbor with a dog that barks all day and night. I talked to them about it and they moved the dog inside at night till it learned to stop barking. (But that was a couple years ago)

None of this is the case with my dog. The woman and her children are the problem. I've been scrubbing through my memory and I know recall this woman a couple years ago going door (fence/gate) to door with her children and messing around in front of every yard with a dog, getting them to bark and angering the resident of said house. My closest neighbor (And friend for many many years) actually stopped the woman in the road after one of these incidents and told her to stop it (But in not so nice words) and she just started screaming and swearing at him in front of her children and making a huge scene. The cops were called and the woman was told to stop harassing the neighborhood dogs or the cops were going to take her kids or take her to court or something. The problem was resolved at that time.

But now she's just back to being a B*tch again.

And for like the third time, there are no longer any drug dealers, crack heads or the like in my neighborhood. The cops drove them out years ago when they busted the drug house. Been peaceful ever since. I guess 3 years now?

edmundus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By edmundus

@Zelyre: Genius.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Twinsun said:

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

Were you wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt at the time?

I don't like sleeveless shirts. I don't have the arms for them ;_;

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Harkat

@JigsawIntoSpace said:

Throw rocks at their kids and yell at their parents to make them stop crying.

Scroll one post down and we already have the winner.