Oh yes it's true sony went region free .

falstaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By falstaf
So yeah, living in Japan, teaching and doing the married thing is wonderful. But I miss so much from back home. Family, of course, good pizza, of course and most certainly video games in english.  I bought 4 PS3 games this summer past when I was home in Canada with the plan to buy a system later on in the year, after rumored price cut. Well I just got the PS3, big ugly beast that it is and am a happy camper now. Happy because I was a little worried my NA purchased games wouldn't work on a Japanese bought system. The system I got is the 80GB Satin Silver Little Big Planet Bundle, making it 5 games I have now. MGS4, Uncharted, Madden 09, Resistance, LBP, hmm what do I play first..    
falstaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By falstaf
So yeah, living in Japan, teaching and doing the married thing is wonderful. But I miss so much from back home. Family, of course, good pizza, of course and most certainly video games in english.  I bought 4 PS3 games this summer past when I was home in Canada with the plan to buy a system later on in the year, after rumored price cut. Well I just got the PS3, big ugly beast that it is and am a happy camper now. Happy because I was a little worried my NA purchased games wouldn't work on a Japanese bought system. The system I got is the 80GB Satin Silver Little Big Planet Bundle, making it 5 games I have now. MGS4, Uncharted, Madden 09, Resistance, LBP, hmm what do I play first..    
agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By agent_lost
falstaf said:
"
"
ok,
1st yes the PS3 is region free.
2nd you need to post this in the PS3 forum.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_
Agent_Lost said:
"falstaf said:
"
"
ok,
1st yes the PS3 is region free.
2nd you need to post this in the PS3 forum.
"
It's a blog post, Lost. It's fine.
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Demilich

Anything but Madden. The rest are good games.