Palin

Depression

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Depression

OMG I hope to god I dont see her in 2012, shes like Bush without a penis, is true!

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

lolwut

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By GamespotNoMore

don't worry, she's not in a position of power now

Depression

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Depression
GamespotNoMore said:
"don't worry, she's not in a position of power now"
she no longer governor of Alaska?
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Dalai
GamespotNoMore said:
"don't worry, she's not in a position of power now"
You know she's still the governor of Alaska.
GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GamespotNoMore

yeah, I know she's governor of the second smallest state by population, do any of you live in Alaska? does it really affect you? Not me

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Snipzor

Is this political thread necessary?

Okay, I only said that to piss off the conservatives who hate me. Listen, the constant inclusion of that idiot is insulting to the right-wing party. But dammit, they are so party loyal, they would vote for a racist. In fact, they did with Jesse Helms. I figure myself to be a nice person, I don't celebrate death, but this Helms guy... well you will only hear me say this once. In fact, all my enemies will quote me for the rest of eternity, but I'll say it.

Thank God that racist, homophobic, cruel piece of fucking shit Jesse Helms is dead.

Anyways, on about Palin. She's got no right to govern anyone, she has no knowledge of politics or how to speak correctly. So you are right, she is like Bush.
GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamespotNoMore

yep, and a Democrat has never been racist or homophobic ever...vote for the person, not the party...Palin is extremely and not ready to govern, but she's not racist...
if you really want to get picky in 1860 Southern Democrats were pro-slavery...ansome die hard Republicans want to ship off every illegal immigrant back to their home country, that's racist too

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Snipzor
GamespotNoMore said:
"yep, and a Democrat has never been racist or homophobic ever...vote for the person, not the party...Palin is extremely and not ready to govern, but she's not racist...
if you really want to get picky in 1860 Southern Democrats were pro-slavery...ansome die hard Republicans want to ship off every illegal immigrant back to their home country, that's racist too"
Helms was re-elected until he died. This was only last year.
GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GamespotNoMore

I know there are racists on both sides...do you disagree? Helms was a bigot, you're not saying anything new

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GamespotNoMore

Strom Thurmond was both a Democrat and a Republican in his lifetime...he was for segregation until he died..he was extremely racist

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Snipzor
GamespotNoMore said:
"I know there are racists on both sides...do you disagree? Helms was a bigot, you're not saying anything new"
Oh I know, but the point was that the republican party has been willing to vote alongside the person who was the least mocked by their beloved Fox News/Drudge/World Net Daily and has a firm belief in God and war. Don't believe me? Bush twice, nuff said.
Oh, and Ron Paul republicans are the exception.
GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GamespotNoMore

she's an idiot..I already said that...she can't speak well...Obama can speak well every single time he has a speech written for him...in other words he must be ten times smarter than McCain, Palin, Bush, have you ever known a kid in school who would totally freak out when he/she had to do speeches, even though that person was an extremely bright person otherwise?..by the way I voted for Obama but I hate them both and like them both in many ways...anyway who voted for Ron Paul? maybe twice (I'm exaggerating a little) as much as Nader got...I'd rather vote for Snipzor than vote for Ron Paul..that guy was wacky, and people in my state loved him, I am in an extremely blue state

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#14  Edited By citizenkane

People still care about her?

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GamespotNoMore

nobody should..she's not going to be our vice president or president now, why do people still rag on her? Let's focus on the new president and vice president

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Snipzor
GamespotNoMore said:
"she's an idiot..I already said that...she can't speak well...Obama can speak well every single time he has a speech written for him...in other words he must be ten times smarter than McCain, Palin, Bush, have you ever known a kid in school who would totally freak out when he/she had to do speeches, even though that person was an extremely bright person otherwise?..by the way I voted for Obama but I hate them both and like them both in many ways...anyway who voted for Ron Paul? maybe twice (I'm exaggerating a little) as much as Nader got...I'd rather vote for Snipzor than vote for Ron Paul..that guy was wacky, and people in my state loved him, I am in an extremely blue state"
Well of course, in blue states, Paul has the highest support in those areas. He is a fiscal conservative but socially liberal, and many democrats are fiscally centrist.
GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GamespotNoMore

hey let's just stop arguing and get some ice cream..I'll buy

TomServo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers