No Caption Provided

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

Cos elephants are bigger than the moon, right?
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

...I miss back home in the States. 

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By choffy21
@The_A_Drain said:
" Cos elephants are bigger than the moon, right? "
Wait, they aren't?
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

She needs to come to my milf math class,

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By breadfan

The image when it says play is kinda funny

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Dude, I love her.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_A_Drain
@choffy21 said:
" @The_A_Drain said:
Wait, they aren't? "

gimmysumcowbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gimmysumcowbel

wow. 30 quarters was the only answer that was even close.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Lol, she wouldn't fucking sit there and listen to Regis, he was like "LOOK AT THE FUCKING QUESTION" and she was like "IM BAD AT MATH"  and I know I'm horrible at math also, but god damn just add it up, it's so simple.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KaosAngel
@Bucketdeth said:
" Lol, she wouldn't fucking sit there and listen to Regis, he was like "LOOK AT THE FUCKING QUESTION" and she was like "IM BAD AT MATH"  and I know I'm horrible at math also, but god damn just add it up, it's so simple. "
Lol...durr...is it 90 cents, $3.50, $5.00, or higher?  Durrrr I sucks at math despite this isn't a math problem....god how is she a college professor....
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

How does Regis put up with these fucking retards.....

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_A_Drain
@KaosAngel said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
" Lol, she wouldn't fucking sit there and listen to Regis, he was like "LOOK AT THE FUCKING QUESTION" and she was like "IM BAD AT MATH"  and I know I'm horrible at math also, but god damn just add it up, it's so simple. "
Lol...durr...is it 90 cents, $3.50, $5.00, or higher?  Durrrr I sucks at math despite this isn't a math problem....god how is she a college professor.... "

Cos math is the only thing worth studying these days... I'm sure it's perfectly viable for someone to be bad at math but still able to be highly knowledgable about a particular subject and good at teaching. I don't see you complaining about dyslexic math teachers (of which I known 2, both of whom were fantastic math teachers, even if they couldn't spell their own names)
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_A_Drain said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
Lol...durr...is it 90 cents, $3.50, $5.00, or higher?  Durrrr I sucks at math despite this isn't a math problem....god how is she a college professor.... "
Cos math is the only thing worth studying these days... I'm sure it's perfectly viable for someone to be bad at math but still able to be highly knowledgable about a particular subject and good at teaching. I don't see you complaining about dyslexic math teachers (of which I known 2, both of whom were fantastic math teachers, even if they couldn't spell their own names) "
It wasn't even a fucking math question, all you have to do is add up some 1's and .50's, a kid could do this easily.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KaosAngel
@The_A_Drain: ...you missed the entire sarcasm in my post.  -.-
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_A_Drain
@KaosAngel said:

" @The_A_Drain: ...you missed the entire sarcasm in my post.  -.- "

Oh. Woopsie :P 
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By choffy21
@The_A_Drain said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
Cos math is the only thing worth studying these days... I'm sure it's perfectly viable for someone to be bad at math but still able to be highly knowledgable about a particular subject and good at teaching. I don't see you complaining about dyslexic math teachers (of which I known 2, both of whom were fantastic math teachers, even if they couldn't spell their own names) "
Actually, math is the most useless subject worth studying these days. Seriously, most of the math you'll ever use in your lifetime will be learned by 6th grade.
EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By EdIsCool

Its well overdue to have a show about people who live in the middle of America...
Is it?
If it Really!!!?
New from fox its  Latitude 38,Longitude -100!!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

That  was worth $50,000? O_O

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_A_Drain
@choffy21 said:
" @The_A_Drain said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
Actually, math is the most useless subject worth studying these days. Seriously, most of the math you'll ever use in your lifetime will be learned by 6th grade. "

It was a sarcastic comment. 

But hey, let me tell you, I thought exactly the same thing "Maths? What do I need that shit for. I'm gonna be a computer programmer" 8 years later, WOOPS!! Now I gotta grind my teeth learning vectors and matrices, and re-learning all the stupid shit I ignored in secondary school so that I can apply it properly to things like gravity calculations and all sorts of other things. Pretty much everything I need to do uses something I thought was useless in secondary school and didn't bother to learn.
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By choffy21
@The_A_Drain said:
" @choffy21 said:
" @The_A_Drain said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
Actually, math is the most useless subject worth studying these days. Seriously, most of the math you'll ever use in your lifetime will be learned by 6th grade. "
It was a sarcastic comment.  But hey, let me tell you, I thought exactly the same thing "Maths? What do I need that shit for. I'm gonna be a computer programmer" 8 years later, WOOPS!! Now I gotta grind my teeth learning vectors and matrices, and re-learning all the stupid shit I ignored in secondary school so that I can apply it properly to things like gravity calculations and all sorts of other things. Pretty much everything I need to do uses something I thought was useless in secondary school and didn't bother to learn. "
Journalists don't need no advanced shit.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#23  Edited By Vinchenzo

She was pretty cute on Everybody Loves Raymond.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_A_Drain
@choffy21:

Yeah I tried to put an edit at the bottom, math really only applies to programmers, archetects, engineers, any kind of scientist (other than social) etc. Unless you specifically know you want to be one of those things you don't really need anything after they teach you how to work out percentages. I was just pointing out the stupidity in going "I don't need any of that shite!" then realising years later that I did :P 

I don't know what's going on around here lately, but I can't seem to edit anything O_o it just loads forever.
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By eroticfishcake
@The_A_Drain: "How did you become a priest Dougal? Was it collect ten crisp packets?!"

XD So sorry, I just had to.
TyphoonSwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TyphoonSwell

I'm not good at math either! Too many numbers! But, I know quite a bit of numbers, you know.... Over 9,000 of them, actually....

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheHBK

Whatever dude.  She is a total MILF, as a matter a fact, her being dumb at math makes her hotter, just like any other woman.  As long as she can cook and look good naked, then why should we worry?
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By KamasamaK

It's getting difficult to discern the sarcastic comments now. Math is just an application of logic. If you're terrible at math, it's fair to say you probably don't think logically. The funny thing is that when she actually tried she got it right even though Regis had to walk her through it. But as Bucketdeth said, at the beginning she she was just like "I'M BAD AT MATH" and whining. She also should have used a different lifeline.

TyphoonSwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TyphoonSwell
@TheHBK: Oo-la-la....
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#30  Edited By the8bitNacho

Like she needs to think about money, like, ever.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By singular

She was just nervous.
Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hairydutchman

I have to agree with the people that call her a MILF.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I think the saddest part was that the producers thought they were giving her the EASIEST question for $50K. 

LOL @ Reggie giving her the answer.

Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sabata

Wait, why the fuck is a celebrity on Millionaire?  Don't they already have enough money?  Unless it was some charity thing. 

Also, to those of you saying math is useless: good luck finding a job with that Liberal Arts degree!

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ververdan0226

MULTIPLY 1.5 X 5 AND DIVIDE BY .25 .... HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?!?

And no, she is not a MILF...

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Origina1Penguin
@The_A_Drain said:
That one was the best.

This seemed like one of the charity episodes.  That's probably why the question was so easy for 50K.
ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ColinRyan
@eroticfishcake said:

" @The_A_Drain: "How did you become a priest Dougal? Was it collect ten crisp packets?!"  XD So sorry, I just had to. "

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By Video_Game_King

"I'd like to call my husband, because he's European..."

She did realize that the Euro part was completely irrelevant to the question, right?

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ververdan0226
@Video_Game_King said:
" "I'd like to call my husband, because he's European..."  She did realize that the Euro part was completely irrelevant to the question, right? "
No, you see, that's why she's so stupid...