Prestige in Modern Warfare

Gugi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Gugi9000

So, I prestiged again this weekend - in Mw2.

I figured that with 60 days left for Black Ops, I could probably reach rank 70 again -- it's just the 4th round -- I had a long 3 month summer break (and other excuses). 
I figured that the first 10 ranks would be fast and that one rank a day should be quite possible. Now I'm 33. It's Tuesday. 

I guess I could make it even before Medal of Honor. But wait. Maybe my goal should be to play less than the 20 hours a week I'm racking up :-) 

P.S. Do we even think that MoH will be any good? I don't like the multi-player in BFBC2, but the MoH Fallen Angel (or what it's called) video makes it look so cool.

Gugi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Gugi9000

So, I prestiged again this weekend - in Mw2.

I figured that with 60 days left for Black Ops, I could probably reach rank 70 again -- it's just the 4th round -- I had a long 3 month summer break (and other excuses). 
I figured that the first 10 ranks would be fast and that one rank a day should be quite possible. Now I'm 33. It's Tuesday. 

I guess I could make it even before Medal of Honor. But wait. Maybe my goal should be to play less than the 20 hours a week I'm racking up :-) 

P.S. Do we even think that MoH will be any good? I don't like the multi-player in BFBC2, but the MoH Fallen Angel (or what it's called) video makes it look so cool.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OldManLight

I've logged about 17 days of playtime since last november I'm in the upper 40s on my 8th or 9th prestige, maybe ill hit the cap by blackops time

Gugi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gugi9000

Wow. You are very dedicated. Also quite the achiever.  Or maybe I'm not that good at getting those challenges :-)

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By foggel

I've played 14 days, and I am rank 60 in 6th prestige. I figured I'd reach 70, and keep it there before I hop over to Black Ops.

Guzza35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Guzza35

MoH single player looks exceptional.. but I think CoD multiplayer will be better.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By tofford

Didn't even get to the first prestige. I am starting to think that multiplayer needs something else now. Another evolutionary game like COD4 was

Gugi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gugi9000
metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By metalmoog
@tofford said:
" Didn't even get to the first prestige. I am starting to think that multiplayer needs something else now. Another evolutionary game like COD4 was "
Definitely.  It needs destructible environments, realistic bullet physics, vehicles and a more team based approach...oh wait...yep...that game has already been made.
Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Druminator

I started mapping out a path for challenges and I went from 1-45 in 5 days. If only I had started doing this before I'd be way up there.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive

i had like 17 days in COD4  
but this game im barely over a day.  

i didnt have a job at the time when i was playing COD4 all day.  

now i have a job. 

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By beargirl1

i prestiged when it was double XP not too long ago. i was afraid i wouldn't hit 70 before black ops came out, but i'm already at 42 so at the rate that i play that game, i'm making some damn good time