So I saw Miss Universe today

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mushir

Yea I went swimming today with my buddies and met Mona Grudt in there. She was Miss Universe from 1990. So just thought Id share that with you guys. It was pretty cool. We said hey and stuff, and she was very nice. And don't ask for pictures as none of took with us cameras.

cantona222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cantona222

That's cool.
I saw Donald Trump 2 years ago in NYC ;)

I took this pic

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

I met Weird Al Yankovic, only briefly.  My mom got to meet him longer and have a nice chat.  Seems like a really nice guy.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pause422

Donald Trump is a moron.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

General Discussion is for games and topics about the site.  Moving this to Off Topic.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Karmum
pause422 said:
"Donald Trump is a moron."
A moron that will probably have more money than you will ever make in your lifetime.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By daniel_beck_90
pause422 said:
"Donald Trump is a moron."
  No he ain't , he is a super moron  JK
Avatar image for deactivated-596b8044e5f9a
deactivated-596b8044e5f9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You'd think that with all that money he would get a better wig made. Like this one for only $29.99!

No Caption Provided
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Was she hawt?

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By BoG

I met the guy who played the bully in Napoleon Dynamite. He came into the store that I work in looking for a skateboard. He and my English co-worker chatted about  how good looking they are and the astounding number of women that they get.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hexpane

I once saw Keanue Reeves at a motorcycle dealership.  He was made to sit and wait by himself at a table while the salesman gave him the old gag "let me go talk to the manager"... He looks EXACTLY like he does in the movies and has the EXACT same expression on his face.

In short, Keanue Reeves is actually a robot from the future here to warn us about 2 really awful Matrix sequels.. only he arrived too late, so he bought a motorcycle instead

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LiquidPrince
Hexpane said:
"I once saw Keanue Reeves at a motorcycle dealership.  He was made to sit and wait by himself at a table while the salesman gave him the old gag "let me go talk to the manager"... He looks EXACTLY like he does in the movies and has the EXACT same expression on his face.

In short, Keanue Reeves is actually a robot from the future here to warn us about 2 really awful Matrix sequels.. only he arrived too late, so he bought a motorcycle instead"
The Matrix Sequels were not that bad...

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hexpane
LiquidPrince said:
"Hexpane said:
"I once saw Keanue Reeves at a motorcycle dealership.  He was made to sit and wait by himself at a table while the salesman gave him the old gag "let me go talk to the manager"... He looks EXACTLY like he does in the movies and has the EXACT same expression on his face.

In short, Keanue Reeves is actually a robot from the future here to warn us about 2 really awful Matrix sequels.. only he arrived too late, so he bought a motorcycle instead"

"
Are you comparing them to Queen Latifa's music?  That is the *only thing* the matrix sequels were better than

Even Star Wars Phantom Menace is better than Matrix 2/3
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RetroIce4

Hopefully I will meet somebody famous that is cool... but not yet.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

I saw R Kelly....and no..he didn't pee on me.

TheDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDrifter

I met Bill Clinton once...

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
Hexpane said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Hexpane said:

"
Are you comparing them to Queen Latifa's music?  That is the *only thing* the matrix sequels were better than

Even Star Wars Phantom Menace is better than Matrix 2/3"
What? Reloaded had some decent fight scenes, actually some kick ass fight scenes.

But I agree the 1st and 3rd movies were below average.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LiquidPrince
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Hexpane said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Hexpane said:

"

What? Reloaded had some decent fight scenes, actually some kick ass fight scenes.

But I agree the 1st and 3rd movies were below average."
I believe the first two were the best. The third waned.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I was on a plane with Bjork. I didn't want to be hit in the face, so I didn't take a photo. She was wearing a funky outfit, so I KNOW it was Bjork. Oh yeah, and she was speaking Icelandic.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Absurd
LiquidPrince said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:
"Hexpane said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Hexpane said:

"

But I agree the 1st and 3rd movies were below average."
I believe the first two were the best. The third waned.

"
I LIKED ALL THREE STFU!
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LiquidPrince
Absurd said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"I believe the first two were the best. The third waned."
I LIKED ALL THREE STFU!"
So did I... I just said the third waned...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170
deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

I met Shane from Westlife in Florida when I was on holiday and what happened was I asked his G/F (thinking she worked there) where the toilets were and she was like "sorry I Don't work here" and frigging Shane came round the corner and was like ah shit..... I also met Britney Spears when she did the whole Ops I did it again thing and she was not nice.  A real grumpy git who ignored everyone and spent no time with her fans or anything.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LiquidPrince
PapaLazarou said:
"I met Shane from Westlife in Florida when I was on holiday and what happened was I asked his G/F (thinking she worked there) where the toilets were and she was like "sorry I Don't work here" and frigging Shane came round the corner and was like ah shit..... I also met Britney Spears when she did the whole Ops I did it again thing and she was not nice.  A real grumpy git who ignored everyone and spent no time with her fans or anything."
Yeah, I've always thought she was stuck up. It's one t hing for a girl to think she's hot, but another for her to think she's better then everyone because of it.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ArchScabby

I was at DisneyLand during the first Pirates of the Carribbean premiere and I saw a lot of famous people on the red carpet, while annoying ladies and tweens screamed for Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Relys

I saw all the stars of the suite life of zack and cody last month, at Disney land. They rode the same roller coaster cart as me.

They're shitty actors, for a shitty show. But rich shitty actors non the less.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I know the Ginger in Happy Gilmore who tires to copy Adam Sandler in the batting cages and takes a baseball to the nuts, guy really knows how to roll a blunt.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

Me and my Dad have had two encounters with celebrities while playing golf. One time we met Bill Murray on the golf course while we were on the 9th hole. And another time at this golf course out in CA called "Bayonet" we actually got paired with Dean Stockwell. In case none of you know who he is, he was the hologram guy from that old show "Quantum Leap". 

No Caption Provided

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Absurd
LiquidPrince said:
"Absurd said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"I believe the first two were the best. The third waned."
I LIKED ALL THREE STFU!"
So did I... I just said the third waned...

"

I didn't mean to tell you to STFU, Just the haters ;)
rivalbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rivalbro

I met Micheal Jackson and his/her kids. The kids are very cute, specially the boy with long hair. Micheal came for a visit to the hotel I was working in a few years ago and stayed for 5 or 6 months.

Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30  Edited By optimusprime223
Hexpane said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Hexpane said:

"

cant believe you just said phantom menace was better than reloaded!!!!
cantona222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cantona222
rivalbro said:
"I met Micheal Jackson and his/her kids. The kids are very cute, specially the boy with long hair. Micheal came for a visit to the hotel I was working in a few years ago and stayed for 5 or 6 months."
When was that?
How did the hotel react during his stay?
Dirty_Harry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dirty_Harry

I used to work at a hotel so i have met a few people and some i met backstage. Jack White, Clint Eastwood, everyone from Metallica,  Roger Waters from Pink Floyd, Dave Mustaine from Megadeth, Dave Grohl and Josh Homme,  and i have also seen Eric Clapton and Bob Dylan.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hexpane
optimusprime223 said:
"Hexpane said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Hexpane said:

"

cant believe you just said phantom menace was better than reloaded!!!!"
Both movies sucked dirty coke whore ass, but TPM was more watchable than Matrix 2 and 3.  Matrix 2 and 3 are just insulting tranny symbolism mashed up in a nonsense scrip that does everything but outright PROVES that the Matrix 1 script was STOLEN.  The W brothers have demonstrated that they have no idea how to m ake a good story, the Street Racer movie is yet another example that they smoke crack
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Chummy8

I used to work the Front Desk at a Country Club hotel near Atlantic City.  Jessica Simpson (before she was really famous) was staying there while doing some show in the city.  Her and Nick Lachey were sharing one of our bigger suites.

Anyway, she comes up to me one afternoon asking for a key to her room.  I had no idea who Jessica Simpson was at the time but I knew that the person in that room was a VIP or something so I asked for her ID.  Turns out she didn't have any on her. She goes " You don't know who I am?"  I said " No, and I'm not giving out a room key to anyone without ID".  After a couple minutes of arguing back and forth, Nick Lachey comes up behind her and asks for a key.  I knew who he was and gave him a key without question and they left.

That's the story of how I met Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey and how I was a total dick to Jessica Simpson.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Well I saw 2 guys near me randomly walking while campaigning.

I saw Giuliani (the politician) randomly walking in a place called marietta square as well as obama although that was due to his speech he was about to give.
Back when I lived in massachusetts, supposely when I was very young Hilary Clinton came to my house as she was going door to door for some census.  No joke. Keep in mind this was before the Clinton's were really well known and the Internet barely existed yet. Long time ago

Also, I saw Dewy (from Malcolm in the Middle) at a Celtics game.

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By GamespotNoMore

yes, Donald Trump is an extreme hardass/idiot/stubborn celebrity and yes he will make more money than all of us combined, that's how he got his money by eliminating all competition and getting in a heated feud with Rosie O'Donnell which probably helped both of their careers and was probably all staged...was Miss Universe Venezuelan (from 1990)? because Venezuela wins a lot nowadays