State senator declares murder equal to homosexuality, great...

• 54 results
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Snipzor

I suppose it is now fine to kill people in Colorado, wait that's not what he meant? Silly bastard I am, I thought he said that murder is natural, instead he elevated homosexuality to murder. Now generally I don't care about these idiots, I really don't, but what got me was his quotations (He used the bible of course, of all GREAT SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS to pick from). One of which was the most infamous which stated "If a man lies with another man as he were a woman, their blood is on their hands and they shall be put to death", which is quite funny because I always think of the same two things.

1. Who kills them? The bible literalists generally quote that part, because the follow-up is swift and painful. Who will kill them? The question isn't if it is justified, in the minds of the literalists, it is justified.

-------But Most Importantly-----------

2. Isn't it a sin to kill someone?

But is this important? Should we really convince churches to stop all of this anti-gay bigotry? Well the thing is we should, because logical reasoning isn't what we should use with literalists. The root of the problem is the religious upbringing they have, their psychology has been told "These people are bad, fire bad".

Back to the state senator. Should there be a backlash about this? No, not really, we are talking about a state senator and the people put him in his place. Obviously there was a demand for this kind of belief, so we should deal with the root (As mentioned earlier) of the problem. So the anger by some people is somewhat overblown.

Here is a philosophical question for you all. Is homophobia the last acceptable form of bigotry? Racism is wrong, sexism is definitely wrong, you can't hate on disabled people. You especially shouldn't hate on nationalities (although many people do sneakily) and hatred against religions is somewhat looked down upon. Although when it comes to homophobia, at least one out of every three person has a few "issues" with it, and at least one person out of ten actively hates gays. But anyways, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but for the practical question is:

Do you believe that this guy is a bigot? Or just an idiot for shooting his political career in the foot?
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Maybe we should send some guy to rape him.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Snipzor
Arkthemaniac said:
"Maybe we should send some guy to rape him."
Nah, even if I did want him to be punished, I would rather it be some woman rape him. Better to have his best friends call him a faggot than being raped by a gay man. One of those problems that becomes eternal torture which would create a psychological in his beliefs.
Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Dude is a serious asshole.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

Like i've seen written somewhere else, gays are the blacks of the 21st century. The only thing I don't understand is why people in power can never see that parallel.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Arkthemaniac
HandsomeDead said:
"Like i've seen written somewhere else, gays are the blacks of the 21st century. The only thing I don't understand is why people in power can never see that parallel.
"
You can't see gay. You can see black. They think of it more like Communism in the United States. It's gonna take your children, destroy your home . . . that kind of thing.

Or so I just came up with.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Snipzor
MasturbatingBear said:
"Dude is a serious asshole.
"
I'd say he's more a serious dumbass, because it takes a full retard to shoot your political career in the foot.

He went full retard
He went full retard

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Wow Full Retard. You Never go full Retard. You should only go half retard at most.

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Guardian

I don't think its that bad. He was a bit extreme of course; he was twisting what is written in the Bible. But his religion is against it and he is faithful to his religion. Thats his right too. I'm not absolutely against gay marriage, but its his freedom of religion and speech. I think sometimes people over-react when someone speaks against gay marriage and are becoming more sensitive. I never got the impression that he wanted to kill people who are gay. You have to remember that the quotes he was making were from the Old Testament. There are some strange laws in that book: like wearing clothing sewn from different types of animals. Obviously Christians like myself don't want to go on a witch hunt. And I don't agree with some things he said. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Milkman
Guardian said:
"I don't think its that bad. He was a bit extreme of course; he was twisting what is written in the Bible. But his religion is against it and he is faithful to his religion. Thats his right too. I'm not absolutely against gay marriage, but its his freedom of religion and speech. I think sometimes people over-react when someone speaks against gay marriage and are becoming more sensitive. I never got the impression that he wanted to kill people who are gay. You have to remember that the quotes he was making were from the Old Testament. There are some strange laws in that book: like wearing clothing sewn from different types of animals. Obviously Christians like myself don't want to go on a witch hunt. And I don't agree with some things he said. "
How is putting homosexuality on the same level of murder not that bad?

This guy is a piece of shit. The ignorance towards gay people in this country is absolutely incredible. It just seems to be getting worse and worse. And people ask why I'm an atheist. Seriously, if God exists and really does support shit like this, then fuck that, I'd rather go to Hell.
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

“I’m not saying this (homosexuality) is the only sin that’s out there,” said Renfroe. “We have murder. We have all sorts of sin. We have adultery. And we don’t make laws making those legal, and we would never think to make murder legal.”

yea, according to us Christians, homosexuality is a sin...just like murder, stealing, lying, worrying, having sex before marriage, holding grudges, etc...

one tiny problem though....THAT'S MY RELIGION, NOT EVERYONE ELSE'S.

Murder is illegal because it violates our right to life. Stealing is illegal because it violates our property rights. These things are not illegal because they are considered sins by Christians. God created us so that we CHOOSE to do good things and not sin. Legislation against sinning, means that we don't sin because we go to jail, not because we are being good. You can't act morally when you don't have a choice. So legislation of morality is fucking ridiculous.

Maybe he should be pushing for legislation against lying and worrying as well...which are after all...sins.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'd say the obvious answer would be to rally together all the homosexuals in the area and plot to kill the governor.

I mean, they are going to go to jail now anyway right?

It is equivalent.

Might as well get the most out of it.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By toowalrus

I really wish Christians would stop pushing their morals on Non-Christians. Next time a Christian judges you on anything, just quote Mr. Jesus: "Let he who has no sin cast the first stone."

Even if you don't get it, they probably will and back off. For example, when some looser says "Since when do Christians have an acceptance of gays?" Well, since always, don't judge, punk.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Is another good one, (psst- it's a metaphor). Scripture is handy, quote it, show them you know something and they should step the fuck off.

Edit: Probably won't work on the internet, can't give them the stare-down.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By clubsandwich

wow, what a fucking asshole, I'm going to cum on his face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

clubsandwich said:
"wow, what a fucking asshole, I'm going to cum on his face.
"
Bukkake, I think thats how you spell it, that should be his punishment.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Black_Rose

Worthless piece of shit.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By clubsandwich
Bucketdeth said:
"clubsandwich said:
"
"
oh yeah that's right, it's a bukkake. :D
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By Claude
clubsandwich said:
"Bucketdeth said:
"clubsandwich said:
"
"
"
I had to look it up on google, but yeah... count me in... Fuckin' dick.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By clubsandwich
Claude said:
"clubsandwich said:
"Bucketdeth said:
"clubsandwich said:
"
"
"
I had to look it up on google, but yeah... count me in... Fuckin' dick.
"
hahahahahaha :D
SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Nutting new to trash like you.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bullet_Jr

He's from Greeley, CO.

For those of you who don't know, Greeley is a cow-town that smells like poo (and I'm not even joking).

I would expect no less.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hexpane

Colorado is become the new Utah.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Omega
Bucketdeth said:
"clubsandwich said:
"
"
I think that if bukkake was in the penal code (no pun intended) there would be far fewer crimes in America.

Not too many gang members, mafia guys, or white collar business criminals out there willing to risk being sent to prison, sentenced to daily bukkake sessions.
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Hexpane said:
"Colorado is become the new Utah.
"
Not really, the neo-cons in CO are batshit crazy though.

First Tom "Fruitcake" Tancredo shames my great state with his racist hate politics, then some ignorant motherfucker from Poo Town shows up and starts ragging on lifestyle choices he has no clue about.
Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Otacon

Yes it is prudence and bigotry. This guy is just an ass, we can't have people like this in politics.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kohe321
Snipzor said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"Dude is a serious asshole.
"
I'd say he's more a serious dumbass, because it takes a full retard to shoot your political career in the foot.

He went full retard
He went full retard

"
That picture is pretty fitting. God I love tropic thunder :D
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hexpane
Bullet_Jr said:
"Hexpane said:
"Colorado is become the new Utah.
"
Not really, the neo-cons in CO are batshit crazy though.

First Tom "Fruitcake" Tancredo shames my great state with his racist hate politics, then some ignorant motherfucker from Poo Town shows up and starts ragging on lifestyle choices he has no clue about.
"
Sounds like Utah to me.. but since you're there, please educate me on the subtleties and differences?  I'm from east coast, now living west coast...always urban major city so I've never really lived in a state
like that (at least in the modern era)...Whoops I forgot CA just voted to ban gay marriage :( fucking idiot religious right wingers and hispanic families in denial about their own gay children .
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Hexpane said:
Sounds like Utah to me.. but since you're there, please educate me on the subtleties and differences?  I'm from east coast, now living west coast...always urban major city so I've never really lived in a state
like that (at least in the modern era)...Whoops I forgot CA just voted to ban gay marriage :( fucking idiot religious right wingers and hispanic families in denial about their own gay children .
"
I live in Denver and for the most part, everything is on the level. Then again, I live in an urban environment that is widely diverse.

I'm sure that once you are out of the brown ring that surrounds the city, there can be some heinous cats that come out of the wood work.

Not sure if I can give you an accurate representation, I live in the city  where the crazy people sleep on the streets, not run for office.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Snipzor
Otacon said:
"Yes it is prudence and bigotry. This guy is just an ass, we can't have people like this in politics."
The problem with that is that there is a market for these people, it truly represents a sociocultural issue that should be dealt with.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By RichardLOlson
Yeah this asshole is a bitch...I can't believe he would use the bible like that.  What a retard.
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By super_machine

I'm sick of people trying to dictate the rules of life from what a bunch of grumpy old men wrote down thousands of years ago.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bullet_Jr
super_machine said:
"I'm sick of people trying to dictate the rules of life from what a bunch of grumpy old men wrote down thousands of years ago.
"
Amen to that, I'm just sick of rules.

When you come into life, there are no rules. As soon as you can comprehend, you are spoon-fed rules, a list of what you can and cannot do.

I say fuck that, use discretion but do what you want. Life's too short to live it any other way then your way.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33  Edited By Geno

This guy is a bigot and a retard, but then again it did take place in Colorado, home of the megachurches so I suppose it's somewhat normal behavior there.

It's been proven for about 30 years that homosexuality is determined by genes and hormones. Even if it weren't, why should it be considered wrong if it causes no damage?

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#34  Edited By Geno
Guardian said:
"I don't think its that bad. He was a bit extreme of course; he was twisting what is written in the Bible. But his religion is against it and he is faithful to his religion. Thats his right too. I'm not absolutely against gay marriage, but its his freedom of religion and speech. I think sometimes people over-react when someone speaks against gay marriage and are becoming more sensitive. I never got the impression that he wanted to kill people who are gay. You have to remember that the quotes he was making were from the Old Testament. There are some strange laws in that book: like wearing clothing sewn from different types of animals. Obviously Christians like myself don't want to go on a witch hunt. And I don't agree with some things he said. "
How was he twisting what was said in the bible? The bible explicitly states that homosexuals are sinners and should be stoned. It was written 3000 years ago by Persian bigots to spread their beliefs, and now bigots are still using it today. Also, in the US you have freedom of religion but that doesn't mean you can use it to harm or restrict others. You also have the right to bear arms but that doesn't mean you can use said arms to hurt people. That senator is doing just that by using his religion to oppress a group of people. The New Testament also has its share of crude immoralities that modern Christians simply choose to sweep under the rug and ignore.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

"The New Testament also has its share of crude immoralities that modern Christians simply choose to sweep under the rug and ignore."

Such as....

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36  Edited By Gunner
lilburtonboy7489 said:
""The New Testament also has its share of crude immoralities that modern Christians simply choose to sweep under the rug and ignore."

Such as....
"
How god was an ass, how he told people to kill each other, how he threatened people if they didnt believe in him ect.

But now that god is a nice guy after having his son murdered by a bunch of jews everything is kewl amirite?
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Snipzor
Gunner said:
"lilburtonboy7489 said:
""The New Testament also has its share of crude immoralities that modern Christians simply choose to sweep under the rug and ignore."

Such as....
"
How god was an ass, how he told people to kill each other, how he threatened people if they didnt believe in him ect.

But now that god is a nice guy after having his son murdered by a bunch of jews everything is kewl amirite?
"
Don't forget that whole involvement thing. Where god once decided to commit infanticide for example, or that whole giant flood part. Now it's all "Free Will" and "Don't get involved" which contradicts the whole "God" aspect of god.

No Caption Provided

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PercyChuggs

And here I thought this guy had left. Nope, he just changed his icon.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TwoOneFive

who the fuck elects these people???

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Snipzor
PercyChuggs said:
"And here I thought this guy had left. Nope, he just changed his icon.
"
I will never leave! HAHAHAHA! You shall all go down the same psychotropic path I am going down, and you will suffer during that time!

But this all matters if you were referring to me in a negative connotation.
clarke0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By clarke0

What a dick... people like that really need to rethink the way they look at life. It's sad that this kind of ignorance still exists in the U.S.A.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By Red

What if there was a gay murderer? Would they cancel eachother out or would it be like Hitler level?

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Snipzor
Red said:
"What if there was a gay murderer? Would they cancel eachother out or would it be like Hitler level?"
It would be Hitler x 9/11.
Sushbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sushbag
Snipzor said:
"Here is a philosophical question for you all. Is homophobia the last acceptable form of bigotry? Racism is wrong, sexism is definitely wrong, you can't hate on disabled people. You especially shouldn't hate on nationalities (although many people do sneakily) and hatred against religions is somewhat looked down upon. Although when it comes to homophobia, at least one out of every three person has a few "issues" with it, and at least one person out of ten actively hates gays."
ITT bad comparisons and made up statistics.

So, you think every living person should be 100% in favor of homosexuality? When did this become an idea that would EVER happen? Being gay is fundamentally different than being black, a woman, or disabled, you retard. It's not something where you wonder, "Why on earth would anyone possibly have issues with me?". It's not something you can't do anything about, like skin color. If you're gay, you can decide not to be so flaming that you draw the attention of homophobes, for example. I know it's a scary thought, keeping your sexual desires and preferences a private, personal matter. "Oh but they're born that way, they can't help it." Really? Well, it's a shame if you're born with a mental problem that causes you to act against human evolution and the natural order but whatever, even if that were the case you can take her down a notch on the "I'm gay, everybody should know it," routine.

Acceptable form of bigotry? Firstly, we all know that its not unless you're in some backwoods hellhole. However, while being against all gay people as individuals is bigotry, not accepting homosexuality as a normal, natural thing is fine and people probably shouldn't be crusading against it.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gunner
Sushbag said:
"Snipzor said:
"Here is a philosophical question for you all. Is homophobia the last acceptable form of bigotry? Racism is wrong, sexism is definitely wrong, you can't hate on disabled people. You especially shouldn't hate on nationalities (although many people do sneakily) and hatred against religions is somewhat looked down upon. Although when it comes to homophobia, at least one out of every three person has a few "issues" with it, and at least one person out of ten actively hates gays."
ITT bad comparisons and made up statistics.

So, you think every living person should be 100% in favor of homosexuality? When did this become an idea that would EVER happen? Being gay is fundamentally different than being black, a woman, or disabled, you retard. It's not something where you wonder, "Why on earth would anyone possibly have issues with me?". It's not something you can't do anything about, like skin color. If you're gay, you can decide not to be so flaming that you draw the attention of homophobes, for example. I know it's a scary thought, keeping your sexual desires and preferences a private, personal matter. "Oh but they're born that way, they can't help it." Really? Well, it's a shame if you're born with a mental problem that causes you to act against human evolution and the natural order but whatever, even if that were the case you can take her down a notch on the "I'm gay, everybody should know it," routine.

Acceptable form of bigotry? Firstly, we all know that its not unless you're in some backwoods hellhole. However, while being against all gay people as individuals is bigotry, not accepting homosexuality as a normal, natural thing is fine and people probably shouldn't be crusading against it.

"
Thats like telling a mentaly challenged person "Don't look so retarded all the time".  A person is who he/she is and there absolutely nothing wrong with that. What if i came up to you and said "your a fucking prick, stop acting like a typical heterosexual male all the time, i hate it when you say 'dud i totally nailed that chick last night'". You would probably look at me in anger and disgust, now imagine how a gay guy feels when stupid hicks go up to them and call them faggots.
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Alex_Murphy
Snipzor said:
"If a man lies with another man as he were a woman, their blood is on their hands and they shall be put to death"
On the next page it says that if your children are disobedient you can kill them too.
You can also kill anyone who works on Sunday.
Isn't the bible a great place to get your morality?
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gunner
Alex_Murphy said:
"Snipzor said:
"If a man lies with another man as he were a woman, their blood is on their hands and they shall be put to death"
On the next page it says that if your children are disobedient you can kill them too.
You can also kill anyone who works on Sunday.
Isn't the bible a great place to get your morality?
"
Jesus... Maybe i SHOULD become a christian. That way ill have an excuse for killing annoying kids and bosses that make me work on sunday.
FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

I don't see why he can't be both.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SpecTackle

I'm fucking embarrassed to live in this state right now.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Al3xand3r

Needz to buy copy of new testament, old testament is obsolette and not used anymore!