strawberry... the most artifically replicated flavour in theworld

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crunchUK

Yet... it also remains the most unrealistic and furthest off the mark flavour in the world. From excessviely sweet jam strawberry, to god-knows-what calpol strawberry, to syrupy and just plain wrong ice lolly strawberry, to "pink and sweet and creamy maybe a hint of artifical strawberry in there somewhere" ice cream

What do you think is the secret to REAL strawberry??? (apart from eating real strawberries in any form or shape or temperature) and why is strawberry the universal flavour of everything sweet?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

There is none besides eating real strawberries, which should be done anyway! Down with artificial flavors!

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bullet_Jr

Strawberry flavor is at least reminiscent of what strawberries actually taste like.

I have yet to taste a watermelon that taste the way any watermelon flavoring does.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Pie

Bannana flavours are the ones that taste nothing like banana. I did read that children are drawn towards red and thats why strawberry flavoured things are so popular.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crunchUK
Pie said:
"Bannana flavours are the ones that taste nothing like banana. I did read that children are drawn towards red and thats why strawberry flavoured things are so popular."
o rly  i once had a choclate coated foam banana in  austria that was soo realistic
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RetroIce4
crunchUK said:
"Pie said:
"Bannana flavours are the ones that taste nothing like banana. I did read that children are drawn towards red and thats why strawberry flavoured things are so popular."
o rly  i once had a choclate coated foam banana in  austria that was soo realistic"
But its so good! (That is NOT what she said.) Eat banana laffy taffy. Nothing at all like banana but its the best flavor by far.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I support articial strawberry flavors 100%. However, articial grape flavors disgust me, while I do enjoy the real fruit.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crunchUK
TheGreatGuero said:
"I support articial strawberry flavors 100%. However, articial grape flavors disgust me, while I do enjoy the real fruit."
ur banned form the strawberry club